Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab rule most of the south of Somalia and have now almost taken the capital...

Emperor: I think we must concentrate on defending our regions and even making a common front with the central regions. In terms of Mogadishu I am not sure we should support in any way,.

What is there to support the man who sold the sea and even was making a fight over the name Midnimo Qaran ?

Let him defend himself, this is his turf.

Paragon   

What defence minister are you talking about? You mean the interior? If that's the one you are talking about then he retreated and is now a spectator. That much is known. What's knew?

GD, it's night sxb berito markuu waagga beryo ayeey wixi jiro iyo waxaan jirinba kala caddaan doonaan, Insha-Allah.

Let's not be hasty. Because madfac habeen la ridey yuu dilayaa? Ma enemy forces or shacabka?

PS: I see a distinction between the TFG forces and Al-Shabaab sxb. That much is clearly noted too. Their tactics defer, a great deal.

^^^Paragon: I dont think much will change, the Al Shabaab have proven they can hold most of the city and even if they are pushed back, they will keep coming and coming.

The Defence minister is a fool, meant the interior one and his forces fought bravely they were defetaed and lost nearly 40 men in one websites count.

What is this hysteria with Emperor, don't worry man, these Alshabaab guys have to pass through the Galguduud folks, then they will have to pass the Galmudug guys, then, and maybe Puntland will be their next stop, and then the bus will terminate in Arabsiyo where Godane will be welcomed with flowers, so Emperor sleep peaceful tonight, but once the Youth pass Bandiiradley then the hysteria would be justified.lol

Emperor   

^OK, I will sleep peaceful tonite Insha'alah

Paragon, sorwie bro I meant the interior, as for tomorrow, Insha'alah ma foga we will wait and see

Why do you guys (Puntland folks) always lump yourself with Somaliland? It's obvious you have a secret love affair with Somaliland. Have you ever heard Somaliland or Somalilanders classify themselves with Puntland? Never.

If you're running scared as usual when the bullets start flying, then that's your problem. We've the capacity to deal with these guys. Remember Ina Godane runs around hiding in a 'Diric' when he's around Hargeisa and related areas. That should show you the extent of the power he enjoys in that area. After every cowardly explosion in Somaliland, al-Shabaab runs for the door and often is caught just before they make the border. That should show the extent of their power up North.

So, my dear Puntlandian friends, we don't suffer from the same urine-soaked sleep that you seem to be having these evenings.

The situation in Xamar is terribly sad and we wish peace for the poor civilians in that area.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Too early to speculate. As Al-Shabaab always does, they come back to places the TFG forces leave - especially at night and run away during the daytime. The TFG general has already conceaded that he lost some areas because they are heavily populated, and fight in that area would proof disasterous for the residents. Hence his pull-out. I doubt Al-Shabaab and co. will give a damn about such consideration. Killing civilians is their stated profession.

Shacabka rabshada haka la dhex baxaan haddeey rag yihiin.

paragon, walahi, I would never expect such nonsense from a brother like you. TFG considering the peoples plight, eh? TFG left because they cared about the people. lol. These are the same guys that use the declare the people by Xabashis as terrorists. They left those areas because they get their as..... whooped in this round of fighting.

Kashafa   

paragon, walahi, I would never expect such nonsense from a brother like you

Your problem is that you consider these fifth columnist peaceniks to be 'brothers'. Niman deen-tooda gatay, oo gaalo la saftay, qabyaalad-qurun lafaha ka miriritay(rust) aa ka sugee caqli ama xishood ama walaal'tinimo ? Niman Moooooriyaaaan'ta Cabdi Qaybdiid iyo Saciid Dheere walaalo ka dhigtay, inta aadan gaaran gaalada Ugandeese'ka iyo Burundi, aa ka filee honour ?

I would advise you to revise what the principle of Al-Walaa wal Baraa says about Somalian qashin-qob scum that guide and direct Ugandan artillery towards civillian neighborhoods in a futile bid to 'shock-and-awe' the 'anarcho-khaarijite- barbaric terrorists'.

And I will also advise you to refer to tafseer of Suurat Al-Mumtaxinah, verse 4.

Posted by Kashafa

Your problem is that you consider these fifth columnist peaceniks to be 'brothers'. Nin deen-tiisa gatay, oo gaalo la saftay, qabyaalad-qurun lafaha ka miriritay(rust) aa ka sugee caqli ama xishood ama walaal'tinimo ?

Kashafa, that's is a bit unwarranted, don't you think? You can disagree with what the brother wrote rather than attacking him personally.

Kashafa   

^^ Noted. I will revise 'Nin' to 'Niman' to show that it is directed at peaceniks in general, nothing personal.

Originally posted by General Duke:

No I disagree with you. Puntland and Somaliland should mind their own business at this time.

Sharif and his Midnimo Qaran government should defend itself. After all he seeked this job and no one forced him.

I disagree sh hotel and his government are to weak to act so there for we need to act.if the shabaab if they fully control Mogadishu and anything south of galkacyo Somaliland and puntland should work side by side .at least to defeat this conmen enemy , I think even riyaale should place some of his troops in galkacyo. Haday arinti qadhaato weyaan taasi.

Belial   

"Government soldiers have been forced out of two strategic positions – one is the football stadium and it has fallen into hands of Al-Shabab," the journalist said. "And there is a wide anxiety among the city residents that the radical group may take full control of the city."

Fear? The city residents dont fear al-shabab. This foreign news agency are useless.

Im sorry to say this. But Alshabab its what Somalia needs atm. Al-shabab are anti-piratism and they are loyal to Somalia and the quraan.

While Sharif goverment are busy selling our sea to the LOWEST bidder the al-shabab top leaders are forging alliances a cross Somalia and want to impose stability and by god they will victorious.

Not because of their military might just becuase the suffering people in Somalia are tired to useless politicans thats is lead by the international "community" puppets leaders who dont grasp the reality..only dollar in mind.

AL-shabbab cannot be bought or convinced by money.

Kashafa   

^^ A voice of Gobonimo amidst the qashin-qob forum of peaceniks, dhaboqhoodis, and 'neutrals'.

Welcome to the cut, abti. Nasrun minallahi wa fatxun qareeb, wa bashir al'mu'mineen.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Belial:

Not because of their military might just becuase the suffering people in Somalia are tired to useless politicans thats is lead by the international "community" puppets leaders who dont grasp the reality..only dollar in mind.

AL-shabbab cannot be bought or convinced by money.

Well said.

Belial   

Kashafa: Im allways siding with the truth. And al-shabab has the truth on their side. Thus its easy for me. I dont see how the sharif goverment can change the situation of million of somalis in the south. I want to see real chances in Somalia and its not viable with Sharif govement.

I want to see a strong Somalia based on princples of the Quraan.

I want to see a somalia with no clan based system of rule.

I want to see Somalia standing firm and united.

We have a long way to achive this but we can do it. Dont matter what camp one are in if one share this view we know deep inside that we afterall is on the same side. I dont never side with enemys of Somalia in generall and enemys of islam.