Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Breaking News: Al-Ittihad Destroyed PM Gedi Arrives in Mogdishu!!!

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The clan courts are defeated the last obsticle to peace is over.

Get used to it the TFg is here to stay, Somalia is becoming normal, Insha ALLAH.

Normal? Where on earth do you reside at? Warlords are normal now. The days have come where immoral acts became moral and delusional people think they are sane.

I won’t get used to nothing!

TFG is a temporally government, don’t get too blissful. As long as warlords lead I will oppose.

Let's call it the end of Somali myham and misery.Indeed it is new era. New Somali history chapter has just began.No more warlords(thanks to IUC), and no more ragtag-she-goat-bearded-wadaad running around(thanks TFG and Meleze).And please don't you be ashamed to kiss Melez's stinking Tirgre *** because he will go down on as Somali Messiah in the history books. What about Ina yey?. Well, what kind i say, He is our Moses! and of course Gedi is Aaron(haaruun borther of Nebi Muse).

For those of you mourning for the loss of IUC era, have good long mourning for I don't give rat's ***. The sooner you realize that this Government is your saviour, the sooner your mourning ends.

Now if you folks don't mind, i get some breaking news to digest!

Raad

Is Aideed not a warlord, Yusuf, hello earth to contemptuous Somalis, you can’t choice one warlord over the other.

Your brains are unused, that is why you all seem to be so unimaginative and of no significant use.

Safe kulaha, keep kissing that same spot, make your lips resourceful.

Blind-followers are worse then their deceitful leaders

For those of you mourning for the loss of IUC era

Dabaal Dabadhilif,Dhageeyso I and many somalis are not mourning the loss of the IUC. We are mourning the return of warlords and the invasion of Xabashis into somali soils.

Taasi horta aan kala bixino daba dhilif yoho!

That was brilliant trip by the president. It shook Europeans and above all US into some sense.

It might get repeated soon. The chinese are in Africa. And what would Africa presence be without strategic Somalia.

xin_1121103022215437518355.jpg

Abwaan   

From Hobyo to lower shabbele people are dancing, singing and hopeful.

which people? traitors and dabadhilifs like you?

xax   

'And please don't you be ashamed to kiss Melez's stinking Tirgre *** because he will go down on as Somali Messiah in the history books'

raadamiir-you don’t sound very Somali or very Muslim. Even C/usef clan supporters don’t use such blasphemous words. And if you knew anything about Somalis you would know they have an unwritten law-never hale a rat as hero.

bambo   

Abdulahi axmar has long way to go still

Waxaa kaloo soo baxaya warar aannan wali xaqiiqsan oo sheegaya in ay magaalada Muqdishu ay ka socdaan abaabullo awooddda looga qaadayo maamulka Maxaakiimta, dibna loogu celinayo qaab qabiileedkii horay uga jiri jiray Muqdishu. Wararka ayaa waxay sheegayaan in ay jiraan maleeshiyooyin beeleedyo durbadiiba is aabaabulay si ay hubka maxaakiimta ula wareegaan dalkana uga difaacaan Tikreega qabiilku wato.

Siyaasiyiin iyo Odadhaqameedyo Muqdishu ku sugan ayaa soo jeediyey in Cabdullaahi Yuusuf duulaan ku yahay qabaa'ilada dega Gobolada koofurta ka ah Puntland sidaas daraadeedna aanay ka yeelayn in uu Ethiopian iyo Maraykan u soo wato isagoo qabiilada kale ku eedaynaya in ay Alqaacida yihiin.

Saldhiga amaba ujeedada ka danbaysa dagaalada Soomaalia ayaa ah AARSI qabiil ayey yiraahdeen qolooyinka u ololaynaya in maxaakiimtu meesha iskaga baxaan si qabaa’ilka duullaanka lagu yahay iskaga difaacaan kuwa cadowga u soo watay.

Cabdow   

Amxaarka atleast af-gaal ama af'muslin baad isugu iman, lakiin maanta amxaarka waxaa nooga daran traitors and daba-dhiflayaashan nagu dhex jira. Your time is limited (daba -dhiflayaasha zanawiyow) enjoy while it lasts

Abwaan   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

You guys are funny walahi.

What are you guys so pissed about?

That some carruur guryaha loogu sheegay in Hoggaamiye hebel uu beesha yahay aad

Ethiopia ku taageereysiin inay dhulkii Soomaaliyeed ugu soo duusho.

Soomaalida ineey midowdo wax dhaama maleh. in 1906 Menelik said There is nothing called Somalia and that is what Meles is trying to proof. Waa ayaandarro in caadoqaateyaal loo adeegsado burburka Soomaaliya.

Waxaan ka maqli jirey jiilkii hore ee Soomaaliyeed ee naga horreeyey in mar kasta oo xorriyad Soomaaliya loo dagaalamayey amase qaddiyad Soomaali la raadinayo ay jireen caadoqaateyaal Soomaali ah oo la soo safanayey cadowga Soomaaliyeed, maantana lama yaabayo in Geeddi, A/llaahi Yuusuf iyo X Caydiid iyo kuwo adigoo kale ah aad Ethiopia u mashxaradaysaan. Go and listen to Cali Cilmi Afyare gabayadiisa haddii aad Soomaali tahay.

For your information I never supported H Dahir Aweys iyo inuu xukun qabsado, nor Indha-cadde oo warlord ahaa and my view is not shaped up by qabyaalad. Any Somali who is truely after Soomalinimo is my brother/sister and any traitor is I am afraid not.