Sign in to follow this  
Paltalk

Israel has the right to strike where ever outlawed groups operate!

Paltalk   
Syria must must come clean with the US demands and must cut all ties with the outlawed organizations.Syria is a safe harbour for outlawed groups. As long as syria remains to be safe heaven for the outlawed groups, Israel will have every right to strike where ever these outlawed goups operate. whether it is inside Syria or out side Syria. There is no excuse that can justify the killing of innocent people in Jerusalem. Every actions comes with severe consequence.It was really embarassing Israel to come to UN and debate with Israel about the strike, it was like if the Taliban came to the UN after 9/11 and debate with the US. Syria was lucky that security members never laughed about it's appeal to condamn Israel's strike.The encouragement,safe harbour,training,funding,and logistical support offered by Syria to a variety of notorious organizations was a matter of public knowledge. Israel has the right to defend it's citizens, and of course every nations has it's own right to defend it's citizen but not at the expense of other nationals.

Gabbal   

I advice the nomads of this forum to not give attention to this nomad.

Wanting attention takes some too far.

Paltalk   

Hornafrique.

Everyone has the freedom to express their views on any issue. who are you to say don't answer to this guy.Nomads in somaliaonline are provided with freedom of speech. you cannot limit the freedom of the Nomads. Speak for yourself instead of speaking for others.If you think you are intellectual and highly intelligent when your mouth is shut, well that is up to you.

Gabbal   

Well you are obviously right dear nomad, but who are you to limit my freedom of speech and on what I have say or what advice I have to give?

I was raised with a little thing called tarabiyo which included that if you don't have anything constructive to say, your lips are better off being shut, or in this case your fingers are better of away from the keyboard.

NIN_NOOL   

Pall talk do you realy believe what you wrote,that israel who has killed so many muslims and continues to do so ,who illegaly occupys land which belongs to syria ,who has no respect for international law what so ever , can go and bomb any country it feels like without any justification eccept for a recorded mickey mouse tape,or did you write that stuff as a stunt to see what reactions you will get.

To Paltalk and the criminals he so passionately supports.

Why you're always in the wrong side of morality and support any criminal act that you’re new found home country and its franchised thugs commit without ever giving any consideration to real victims. What Israel is doing is just to create provocations so that the big bully the US will enter the ring and does their war for them. This time the US is in bad shape; isolated and failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As any criminal country the Israel’s foundation is shaken by native oppositions the people who are the right owners of the Palestine. So what you and others who are partners for criminals can do for Israel is go and fight for them not just insult real victims here.

Paltalk   

Hornafrique

You have noted that you were raised with little Tarbiyo But you fail to practice it and you fail to apply it to your dealings with other nomads, this would be a set-back for your great parents who offered you that little Tarbiyo. Perhaps it was little "trabiyo" as you stated and it didn't applied to your dealings with others.And by the way it is always imperative to practice what you preach others!

Paltalk   

TO: New-nation, Diligence

From your own reactions it seems like you are both infuriated with my perpective of the Israeli and Palestinian issues.Having said that, I think it is time for both of you to look this Palestinian and Israeli Issue from the broader view with out being baised. Israeli is a existing Democratic state today in the Middle East. I ask you to consider the occupation in Afghanistan by the Taliban before the Liberation, Woman's hand would get chopped off if a patch of their skin flashed while they paid for a meat over a butcher's counter. By contrast Israel with all it's imperfections(of which are many) is a multi-ethnic country in which Moslems can pray openly, in which Arab citizens enjoy the vote, and in which expressly anti-semitic political parties can run for election to the kenesset. Tell me where else in the Middle East can a thousand of Jews pray publically and openly. I guess that is tricky question since no where in the Middle East do you have meaningful elections!.

There is no any Arab nation that can challenge Israeli's fire power. Israel is willing to solve their Land dispute with the palestinians through peaceful negotiations. Terror should not be the ultimate weapon for the Palestinians. When suicide inflicts severe dammage and death, Israeli will be necessitated to use heavy handed actions.!!

Paltalk you're wrong again

There are too many Jews who live in Arab countries and they have the rights that Arabs enjoy. It seems you look things through US/Israel eyes that is why you need to look behind the fox news desks to get real facts of what is happening in Palestine. And arrogance doesn't get you anywhere. Tell me which democracy in the world other than the US that imports people to grab other people's land. The democracy you referring is stage-managed play to pollute your mind and confuse you Israeli Zionism to meaningful democracy.

Afghans are given the choice of either chopping a hand or incinerating their families with cluster bombs. As the US is stretched out, isolated and lost in the wind, the Israeli thugs will be weakened and will fall faster than anyone thinks. If you’re fair minded, independent, democrat then you would see things differently but if you keep listening, reading and watching the biased, unbalanced, one-sided fundamentalists Jews and Christian or as they known as neo-conservative rubbish then you never understand the real Israel.

best wishes

NIN_NOOL   

I am realy dissapointed to see a fellow nomad(you are a nomad ,right?) brainwashed to such an extent that he is actually advocating and wishing death and badwill towards fellow muslims.

QUOTE from p t

Terror should not be the ultimate weapon for the Palestinians.

Check the word terror in the dictionary and then tell me who is the terrorist.

Which planet are you living on :mad: :mad:

Dear p t the diferance between us humans and the animals is that we humans have the abillity to reason .

If we lose that abillity we are no different from the animals.

Gabbal   

I want you to explain what tarabiyo literally means paltalk. It seems to me that a non-Somali has found his/her way into our cozy little section of the web.

Liqaye   

Paltalk I would argue with you if i felt you were being scincere in your opinions, Iconoclasts are often very intreastng people to argue with.

But your argument is very weak and i have the feeling that you belive that the more replys you get, the more of an impression you are making, and besides i wish you could have changed your quotation a bit because it is straight from an interview i saw on CNN please tell me you can at least parapharase. redface.gif :confused:

it is true that all nomads must have the right to enjoy the freedom of speech without fear,but does that means we can wrongly express or even attack allegedly country that had been victim of agression(syria)paltalk allegedly accused syria of been safe heaven for outlawed group,we ask him this question who are those outlawed groups?who outlawed them?why were they outlawed?what is thier goal?theseare some question that must be corectly answered,to me the group that paltalk discripe them as outlawed terror group are absolutely on right side,they are freedom fighters regardless of what america and israel thinks about them,given the period we live i understand why pal talk limitlessly support u.s or it's stooge israel.it becuase he is absolutely influenced by the mass meida and did not analyse what he read or heard.he even qoute the words of israel's ambassoder at u.n HQ before the security council emergency meeting.this is what the israel's abasoder said ( it was like if the Taliban came to the UN after 9/11 and debate with the US. Syria was lucky that security)shame on those who beleive in bush and his false speeches,is't enough and very strong evidence of bush's lying that W.M.ds are still unlocated in iraq?hundered of civilian died in iraq and afghanistan as a result of u.s bomping,why?was it true that iraq had weapon of mass destruction?i am waiting from paltalk.

DraGon   

"I advice the nomads of this forum to not give attention to this nomad.

Wanting attention takes some too far."

I TOTAL CONCUR WITH HORN ON THIS.

WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING PALTALK AND MADMAC (FROM SOMALINET) ARE ONE AND THE SAME????