Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

Emperor   

Originally posted by Layzie.

regardless of the region in which the destruction has occured but this does not excuse the inhumane views expressed by the likes of that poor excuse of nin called j-baro and his secessioner brothers, including the suufi north(who also share those views but is acting as a diplomat)))(call him closet freak)

:D:D:D , LOool@Closet freak... Haha

Lazy god bless your soul yaakhee, runta kama gabato gabadhan usheeg runta the success

Norf you, I am not the only one that sees the hypocracy, its too evident for any SOL member to notice it.

Emperor   

JB adeer adiga iskadaa warkaan, anwser my question? Any evidence brought forward as of yet against the 6 Southerners arrested by your seccessionist gangs.

It is only 10 days ..... They will be either released or brought in front of the court. I believe very soon IA.

For the moment, we're busy ..........

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote: Whenever I walk along the street, I
try not to talk to anyone
because I fear that if I am identified as
a Somali citizen

And this is just sad. The poor guy hadii ma shuukaanso karo Xalimo reer Hargeysa eh.
No, wuu shukaansan karaa. Gabdhaha Hargeisa waa Transnational. They have more global-thinking than the men.

:D

Emperor   

Norf what do you want us to do, argue back and forth all day as we are not going reach any agreement on this issue, lets agree to disagree. In my last post, all I was saying is that other SOLers will make judgement on anyone's conduct in this board.

JB, what is the pre-charge detention in SL, in other words how long can an innocent man be held in prison untill proven innocent/guilty. Mase waa iska limit-less.

N.O.R.F   

^What are we diagreeing on when you're not prepared to present your case?

Being judged by such 'esteemed' nomads is an honour smile.gif

Emperor   

^You lack comprehension ninyahow, you want to go off like a lose cannon. Are you now saying that we have not disagreed on anything thus far in this topic. Do you suggest that we won't disagree should we re-start discussing on this same issue, innaba caadi matihid kawaran, iskadaba wareeg maan kujiraynaa maanta dhan, a never ending circle.

As for the 'esteemed nomad' you don't seem to like, its not only one. All members observe and make judgements, fotunately overwhelming majority of them see things for exactly what they are, marka adeer Live with it.

N.O.R.F   

Talk about a bull in china shop :rolleyes:

The term agreeing to disagree often comes AFTER the avenues of discussion have been exhausted saxib. We have not done that due to your lack of support for your argument!

You should just say 'I don't want to talk about it' :D

Redsea-There seem to be comprehension problem

He has much more than comprehension problem. Red, wallaalo what is 2+2? LOL (Mr 6billion dollar man)

Red, my advise today is same as always; try to get through your studies and leave the state of the somali affair to others to sort out. Damiinimo iyo murun ma iskeenayaan.

Emperor, lol, leave the diplomat alone. North is a good sport.