Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

RedSea   

che,

You don't know what somalilanders want more than they. So it's better to waste time on your destiny (which you have control over at least).

Ummad dhan oo meel dagan ayaa la'leeyahay majirtaan, majiri kartaan. Waar bal ma ayagaa nolosha bixiya mise Ilahaayay. Islawayni waa lagu kufaa.

Kool_Kat   

^Majirtaan la idma dhihin, war see wax u fahantaa...Just wadan kusheegaa sheeganeysaan baan jidhin... :D

Sheekada meeshaan kasocoto waxaa waaye "can't live with them, can't live without them"...Inaa baxdiina waad rabtaan oo waan dhaqaaqnay baad ku digrisaan, inaad naga agdhaqaaqdaana ma rabtaan ood nagama maarantaan...

^^^LOL@Kool_Kat, :D

Don't be a DREAM-KILLER abaayo... Nimankaan ka tartiibi oo hakaa riyoodaan ee. Dad marqaan iyo riyo isku darsaday baad rabtaa inaad ka jabjabisid...see wax kaa yihiin qofta?

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Oz   

JB,

It was tension free when Red Sea and Che were exchanging their ideas while debating. It is disturbing to see other SOLer’s acting like this! We as adults have responsibilities to show the Somali youth who read these threads regularly that these disgusting exchanges of words do not take place.

Again this is just my opinion.

^LooooooooooL..Atleast Oz got it. I was reading this earlier. I couldn't help but laugh

Reports of criminal incidents targeting
non-Somaliland Somalis
in Hargeisa, Somaliland's capital, have prompted Interior Minister Abdillahi Ismail Irro to call for restraint.

Somaliland
considers
Somalis
displaced from outside
Somaliland
as refugees and only recognises those displaced within
Somaliland
as internally displaced.

Madax xanuun igu dhace with this one.

Whenever I walk along the street, I
try not to talk to anyone
because I fear that if I am identified as
a Somali citizen

And this is just sad. The poor guy hadii ma shuukaanso karo Xalimo reer Hargeysa eh.

web page