Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

Kool_Kat   

It is only madax xanuun for those who take anything said online to heart...This so called politics of S/land is even lighter than the jokes iskaba daa dhinaca Generalka...Isu been guurkase waa S/land politics methink BadaCasoow...Such thing as S/land, non-existence, isn't considered a hot topic in my books...More like cantarabaqash...

From what I've seen of Duke, waxaan jirin isagoo ka hadleyn ma'arag...Waxaan jirin isagoo dhahaayo wey dhaqaaday, wey socotay ama gurguuratay ma'arag koley...

Have a g'nite dear...

Cajiib how people good at talking while busy killing each other.

Somalinimo in the heart and Anti-soomaalinimo in Action iga dheh.

I can see the truth hurts ,, it really hurts and makes you mingle, wingle and galangal weliba. Hadaad rabtaan cirka u baxa but truth is always truth.

And how many of you should i talk to ?? ,, he Alshabaab murderers, the tfg gangs, the icu morons, the warlords, or the unknown shufto and small groups ??? ,,,, i can see the picture of your country even here on SOL saaxiibayaal.

Until you sort out your house then we will see what we can talk about. For the moment cry out loud while we do our job.

"Innallaaha laa yuqayiru maa biqawmin xataa yuqayiruu maa bi anfusihim" Buu Ilaahay yidhi ,, So you don't have to blame anyone rather than your self. You did all the problems to your self and country. You killed your own people, you murdered your own women and children and yet you want to blame others ???

Your supposed-to-be-sweet words doesn't work unil you stop the crimes in your country and stop killing your own people by your own hands.

Qof baa dhiigkar kusoo dhaw, or already qaaday, I guess. Qof ayaaba isku dardarsami rabo.

Dhiigkar iyo buufis ka keentay Soomaalinimo iyo Soomaaliya, waaba dalkiisa, cadownimo loo qabo daraadeed.

Meesha kasii wado cuqdadaada, yee kugu baarin oo kugu raagin lee, soo noqosho malahee.

Soomaaliya wey jirtaa, weyna jiri doontaa. From Seylac to Raascaseyr to Raaskambooni, wey jirtaa, weyna jiri doontaa waligeed. Sakiin laq ama cirka soo taabo, Soomaaliya is here to stay.

Haye markii cuqdada ka hadli jirtay miyaa la gaadhay ?

I remember Siyaad Barre in Baardheere saying "anigaa madaxweyne ah, anigaa madaxweynihii xaqa ahaa ah" while fleeing from the country.

Stop killing each other cuqdad maaha ee killing each other baa cuqdad ah ..... Somalia has gone sxb.

What is the contradiction by the way ?? ,, Somalia wey jirtaa way jiraysaa and Somalia is occupied. Mid ku adkayso.

lol@bus raacday. Kool_Kat's got some jokes :D

But she's 100% right, if 'somalilanders' would focus more energy on themselves instead of consistently insulting other somali's and calling them 'savages' etc through their websites, then maybe they would be recognized.

I personally have no problem with their ambition to separate, I think if there is a referendum and all reer hargaisa support separation, then so be it and hopefully the international community and the rest of somalia will give them the ictiraaf they've been crying for.

RedSea   

waar heedhe ninyow stop crying about this. somalilanders may insult you but it comes at the expense of your own words against them.

YOu give some and you get some back. sounds fair to me.

Laakin yeynaan noqon hasha geela intay qaniinto hadana cabaada.

Ibtisam   

This thread is just getting ******, I was planning to comment, but what is the point, some of you here kaadida ayaad qaasasin.

Che sometimes you sound like a reasonable person capable of looking at a complex situation and raising above the pettiness, other times such as this thread, you suddenly shrink to an below average angry farah. I don't think I need to point out any of you baseless arguments. And for your information, people from the horn are collectively ethnically Somali, regardless.

Lastly, Red sea, AfricaOwn, JB and co Why do you feel the need to debate stup*id screams and shouts?? Really does it matter what any of these individuals think?? Does it make a difference? Are you hoping they would change their mind? I don't feel the need to justify or defend or debate the existent of Somaliland or the ethnicity of people from the north. That debate already took place a long time ago. You need to stop being so apologetic and defensive. Learn to ignore arguments that just waste your time and naaga laa tirisika. I mean seriously the last four pages of this thread you are trying to reason with individuals who has been saying the same things since 2001, it is like me debating with the BNB about and trying to get them vote for a black man. :cool:

looooooooooool ,,,, It is a theory called "Take the Truth and throw it on the face of the haters". I'm not here to argue but rather saying the truth which hurts so much these days.

I am hoping at least one of them will think during the night before he/she go to sleep and see the right path to the life. Just one of them is enough.

Xaqa waa la sheegaa haba qadhaadhaadee ,,,,

^The truth is relative!!!!

Why do you feel the need to debate stup*id screams and shouts??

My point exactly, why feel the need?. My sarcasm seemed to be lost on you Ibti Jee.

And for your information, people from the horn are collectively ethnically Somali, regardless

Nobody questioned that.

Ibtisam   

^^^You did, two pages back when talking to AfricaOwn.

I am hoping at least one of them will think during the night before he/she go to sleep and see the right path to the life. Just one of them is enough.

Why how does it benefit you, if one of them suddenly thinks Somaliland is a country or is great, does it elevate Somaliland or diminish it in any way? :confused: How do you gain, I can even understand your reasons if these individuals were decision makers or movers and shakers in Somalia Politics, but they are just normal diaspora Somalis, trying to making their own life and their family.

Right path to life?? Again there are many paths to life, the only right one is Islam. Somaliland iyo Somalia toona won't lead you to the right path.

Che, it does not read like sarcasm and I though you lost the plot mingling with this sorry excuse of a thread. :D

People need to raise above this pettiness, this is why Somalis will never be anything other than debating, time wasting and conflicting fractions. So primitive, same old story in 2008. Where is the progress in though, education, the tolerance and patience that is born out of age and wisdom. If only we invested out effort, time and talant on things that benefit us and others.

Ibti, i don't think you've been reading my last posts, i was not talking about Somaliland Vs Somalia or similar thing.

I just want these guys to sort out their house before they claim look for another.

Cajiib how people good at talking while busy killing each other.

Somalinimo in the heart and Anti-soomaalinimo in Action iga dheh.

I can see the truth hurts ,, it really hurts and makes you mingle, wingle and galangal weliba. Hadaad rabtaan cirka u baxa but truth is always truth.

And how many of you should i talk to ?? ,, he Alshabaab murderers, the tfg gangs, the icu morons, the warlords, or the unknown shufto and small groups ??? ,,,, i can see the picture of your country even here on SOL saaxiibayaal.

Until you sort out your house then we will see what we can talk about. For the moment cry out loud while we do our job.

"Innallaaha laa yuqayiru maa biqawmin xataa yuqayiruu maa bi anfusihim" Buu Ilaahay yidhi ,, So you don't have to blame anyone rather than your self. You did all the problems to your self and country. You killed your own people, you murdered your own women and children and yet you want to blame others ???

Your supposed-to-be-sweet words doesn't work unil you stop the crimes in your country and stop killing your own people by your own hands.

Ibti-It is annoying to see young kids trying so hard to draw distinction between people that are essentially the same, figure have fun at their expense. It is one thing to say we are going our way, that's fine and dandy, but don't go on such length to prove none existing differences.

LoooooooooL@their house, war hadhee, if it is us vs them, don't get pissy when others make distinction. By the way, Somalis will always claim Somaliland whether it is realistic or not. It is better in la isku aamuso.

YOu want to overlook the points sxb. Is it shame to tell you to stop killing your own people ?? To bring peace in your own residence ??

That is the time we will talk about differences and i might even join you ..... show me some paradise first.