Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^ a bitter southerner that the world recognize's. Heck, I can go across the street right now and shout somalia and people will instantly KNOW IT, but can you say the same about your TUULO, ya secessioner? (I think not)

PS: Remember, no sovereignty will come in the way of your tuulo as long as somali weyn exists. We would have to be wiped from the face of the earth, thats every last southerner for you to gain recognition from the international community.(what are the odds dear owly)

Somaliland was recognized before the South.

Somaliland also gained independence before the South.

The first place the blue somali flag was hosted was Somaliland.

So liberty, recognition, and nationhood were all born in Somaliland.

A nation was brought toMuqdisho, death and destruction camefrom Muqdisho.

So if history means anything to you, then you must know the people that brought you the name which you are bragging about. You should acknowlege when the name somalia comes up, the first thing anyone thnks isnt a positive. largely thanks to Southerners (no offense offcourse).

Besides Somaliwayne contains five parts. Southern Somalia is only 1/5. So what Somaliwayne do you speak of?

Somebody needs to do their homework before they talk silly. ;)

Che i see xaajiyadaada aad u camiraysaa soo maaha?

Waa sifiican. :D

Originally posted by Mujaahid Red Sea:

How ignorant of a statement is that?

As if you are any more of somali then the next person.

Just what should I call people of Somalia whom AfricaOwn views as different country. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif:D

Maya Red. Africaown nugu waaley we are different. All I said leave Lazy and I to ourselves then icon_razz.gif

And Yes, there are five Somalis but we are center, everything revolves around Mogadisho the center of the Somali world!!

RedSea   

Somalis there somalis here.

You can't tell someone to leave alone his own ethnicity? lool

It's like white guy saying, leave alone white people. That sounds ackward.

Africa is claiming that Somaliland is a different country(his opinion should be respected) that is all. He doesn't claim he is non Somali.

EDIT: Muqdisho was the center of the somali world, alot of somalis invested everything they had into that city. All were lost. I doubt anyone will make the same mistake again, specifically reer Somaliland.

^See how this secessionist thing complicates staff. :D

Joubities are not called Somalis icon_razz.gif

I didn't say Africown was not an ethnic Somali, I just told him to leave us Somalis (citizens of Somalia) alone :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

KK, this is what happens markaad ciyaalsuuqin aad kix kix-da u badiso. Waxaan oo dhan waa qashiin.

Waxaan maqlay less LOOOOOLs/Kix Kixs, and more one line replies makes one's posts have more substance...Caqli baa ka buuxa dadka hadalka yar, soo ma'ogid... :D Qashin iyo ciyaalsuuqbo ima dhibaan sxb, ee LOL keygaa ugu dhagto sidii dhimbil dab ah...

Waxaanse layaabaa markey maantoo dhan meeshaan oo ey ogyihiin markey soo galaayaan to type www.somaliAonline.com, markey lasoo istaagaan S/land this, S/land that, S/land dhaqaaday, S/land socotay...After a while, you start feeling pity for them...I don't see anyone else from any other wadan nagu dhagan ama noo dhow, be it Jabuuti, Kenya, or Ethiopia oo meeshaan wexey qashin ka buuxiyaan la yimaado...Hadey dhaqaaneen ma'iska dhaqaaqaanoo anigu yaabayee...Kaamana maarmaan, calaacalna majoojiyaan...

Waa siduu Che yiri:

Well for one, you are bad guest, secondly you frequent Somaliaonline which makes me think you are either insecure, need hug or home or dare I say need 'to be claimed". Be good guest, and stop agitating our people

Najeynaa yaa rab kuwaanoo kale... :rolleyes:

RedSea   

Che,

You inviting me into a warzone?

First you must build it. something tells me its gonna take alot more than just empty rhetoric from LZ and you(:

KK,

somaliaonline is private website. Reer miyi ha noqon. This is the civilized world. No one is disputing the fact that this site belongs to pro Somaliweyn group, but nonetheless it's a platform for anyone to discuss everything and anything without agreeing with each otha.

So at the end of the day, you can lay claim to this site, but remember it's just cyber world here everyone is using his or her own pc. So in that argument you lose since you can't tell someone what sites to access, what sites to be a member of etc.

ps. without opposing views; SOL online would be a lot different.

^I was actually gonna invite you to Kismayo. I heard you know someone there. And Of course, I will always will come to my family's hometown Beled Weyne.

By the way, I would think you wouldn actually come to Xamar to see the heroes fighting Woyanes or you are just supporting from distance?

RedSea   

hmmm so that is where the connection came from between you and LZ?

She is also reppin Hiiraan. Good to see that.

I can never see myself living anywhere but Hargeisa. Will also check out Xamar when it's peaceful Insha Allah.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mujaahid Red Sea:

KK,

somaliaonline is private website. Reer miyi ha noqon. This is the civilized world. No one is disputing the fact that this site belongs to pro Somaliweyn group, but nonetheless it's a platform for anyone to discuss everything and anything without agreeing with each otha.

So at the end of the day, you can lay claim to this site, but remember it's just cyber world here everyone is using his or her own pc. So in that argument you lose since you can't tell someone what sites to access, what sites to be a member of etc.

ps. without opposing views; SOL online would be a lot different.

I am not claiming this site to be mine any more than it is anyone else's, BUT calaacalkiina gets tiresome after a while...Maantoo dhan trying to prove yourselves to us - like you said this is cyber world - we don't care whether S/land ey dhaqaaday, duushay, socotay, bus raacday, kuftay, ama jilbaha ka xoqmeen...Wax iskula hara, is all I am saying - due some respect to yourselves and so-called country... ;)

PS, nothing wrong with being reer miyi...As long as uu yahay Somali from Somalia...

RedSea   

Lool@bus raacday.

This game of us versus you is tiresome indeed.

Dabcan everyone is here to prove something.

mudd slinging ijiid aan ku jiido type of discussions are part of the somali political discussion, no suprieses there dear sister.

Just add something from your end to dispute or to validate your claims and then move on.

In addition, I figured Somaliland is a hot topic, and it seems everyone gets emotional everytime.

We need to learn how to dispute things without going overboard.

ps. Duke miyaanad arag waxu sameeyo inabti? lool

pss. meeshan kolay wax fiican kama dhefaysid oon madax xanuun ka ahayn markaa iskaga carar huuno. General section is more lighter than here.

take care.

Che,

never mind sxb.