Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

^Well for one, you are bad guest, secondly you frequent Somaliaonline which makes me think you are either insecure, need hug or home :D or dare I say need 'to be claimed". Be good guest, and stop agitating our people icon_razz.gif

Lazy is just here to be among her fellow Somali citizens, so stop bugging her. We welcome foreigners but they must behave :D

Che, I'm doing good. Maxaa haysaa, intaan aheyn xiiska aad ii qabto. How have you been?

PS:Che, wiilka yaa ka badiyo marmarsiyo. Waayo, su'aashaada ayuu subject kale u badalay. Owly, no one wants to claim "you". However, the territory you want to claim for yourself is a property of somalia and does not belong to any one region or its people, therefore we will fight tooth and nail for it when the time comes. Upon its arrival, the subject of the north will not be up for debate as the matter will be put into the hands of the citizens, who will ultimately decide in the form of referendum.(democracy will prevail ya secessioner)

^I'm well dear, and yes did xiis for you badly. My neighbor north of me qararac ii keene, other than that all is dandy smile.gif

Lazy...Ka qalee inanka waa gadaal ka gaar. Waa JB inoo cashar soo siiyaa how to mingle with the rest of Maryooley though JB Rambo uu noqdo labadan bari baa leedhahe. He is 'deporting' people aa la yiri :D

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

You are a minority, therefore you do not represent the masses from that part of the country. Some of them would be ashamed of your conduct had they realized that you were operating in the name of their region.

Trust me in saying this..I am far from being minority on the opinions I hold. I know my people better than you do.

. On the other hand, when the time comes the subject of the north will not be up for debate as the matter will be put forth to into the hands of the citizens, who will ultimately decide on it in the form of referendum.(democracy will prevail ya secessioner)

The people of Somaliland have spoken already.

lol@che, adaan kuu daayay.

Owly, if they supposedly decided on it based on a previous referendum taken within the region, then it wouldn't hurt to take another poll would it?

The results would favour you, therefore you should welcome a nation wide referendum when the time comes soo maaha?(every vote ought to count)

I detect fear in your quest to seceding because I believe that the secession agenda will not be embraced by all citizens once the country is stable and arguments for both sides are presented.

^^

What makes you think it will not be embraced by all citizens? You're talking out of your..... What do you have to offer that they will suddently change their mind?

Get back into your lil box.

Lazy--I think Africaown is suffering from battered wife syndrome..always coming back to his abuser for comfort and acceptance :D

You abused him enough. Free the poor soul.

^OWLY, when the time comes, the facts will speak for themselves. Until then, try to behave and take Che's advise, after all you are our guest.

You are identified as a somali, you a member of a somali forum, you eat somali food, you practice the somali culture. One last piece of advise, go back tO Kasha's post and really try to take it all in and educate your brothers and sisters(such as jb's alike) about the history of the world and how it shapes lives.

PS: Che, with that note I will leave him to his wet sovereign dreams. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

^OWLY, when the time comes, the facts will speak for themselves. Until then, try to behave and take Che's advise, after all you are our guest.

You are identified as a somali, you a member of a somali forum, you eat somali food, you practice the somali culture. One last piece of advise, go back tO Kasha's post and really try to take it all in and educate your brothers and sisters(such as jb's alike) about the history of the world and how it shapes lives.

PS: Che, with that note I will leave him to his wet sovereign dreams.
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Alright Sean Hannity

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Then be on your way, and go to your people and leave Somalis to themselves..War Bisinka

How ignorant of a statement is that?

As if you are any more of somali then the next person.