Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

N.O.R.F   

^Typical Emp. Can't hold his own and resorts to his back-up plan.

I think I have said enough and I don't wish to continue spelling things out.

Xagaa ka wada smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Amazing how some seem to gloat on the misfortunes of their brothers and sisters in the South...It is one thing to believe in something and defend it (the hopes of one day S/land will become a country), but a total opposite to always gloat on the South's unfortunates in order to get that something...Bini'aadinimo iyo Islaaminmadaba kuma jirto taa... :rolleyes: Dad xumaato/ficil/qurun saas uga buuxdana waligood meel magaarayaan...

Go'a hadaad rabtaan inaad go'daan, but for the love of god STOP inaad xumaatadeena uun aad hadal heysaan...That isn't a way to make history for your so-called country...I really feel for kuwiina yar yar ee hada soo koraya oo aad iyagana this desease ku abuureysaan, when they have no say in creating a beautiful history for their country - a history they can be proud of...SHAME and SADDENING at the same time!

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Amazing how some seem to gloat on the misfortunes of their brothers and sisters in the South...It is one thing to believe in something and defend it (the hopes of one day S/land will become a country),

Out of all people this had to come from you? I'm shocked appalled.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Shock gaaga ku maqnow hee...

We don't really speak alike. Lets just stick to communicating in english(or french).

NinBrown   

Norf...look at how the government and sheikh sharif are coming closer together. hopefuly the sheikh can continue to use diplomacy to get us out of this mess.

Alshabab just want to kill people and even if the Ethiopians leave will continue do what they are doing now. Also bro tell what ethiopians they are fighting in Bosaso and Hargeysa.

Like brother Theiry said in the past they are a fitnah.

Laakin adiga you need to think and calculate things without getting emotional. Finger pointing and name calling dont get people far.

KK..af jini kula hadal kan dhahaaya isku si uma hadalno.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Shock gaaga ku maqnow hee...

We don't really speak alike. Lets just stick to communicating in english(or french).
Waadh yee, uyadha kaadi aan yadha qalqaloociyee cadhabka...

NB, AfJini ha iga ceebeen, kanookale wax ma fahmee...English or French kuyeh, afkuu isku dhadhajinaayo ma dameerkiisaa u leh...Cajiib...

Waxba sooma socdaan sxb ..... I'm just saying the obvious.

Can you bet your pitiful life on it in terms of that tiny qol you call office in downtown hargeisa with your kursi and miis aad ku fadhiso marka aad waxa trashka ah soo qorto habeen walbo?

Some would say you deserved in lagu tuso that the fearless militias from "the south" can be one block from that tiny qol of yours and you were just one step away from being blown up to pieces.(disclaimer: my views on those deaths and the family of the victims can not be expressed in simple terms as I feel for every bini aadam oo dhintay and continue to die in the hands of terrorists, regardless of the region in which the destruction has occured but this does not excuse the inhumane views expressed by the likes of that poor excuse of nin called j-baro and his secessioner brothers, including the suufi north(who also share those views but is acting as a diplomat)))(call him closet freak)

KK, this is what happens markaad ciyaalsuuqin aad kix kix-da u badiso. Waxaan oo dhan waa qashiin.

^ a bitter southerner that the world recognize's. Heck, I can go across the street right now and shout somalia and people will instantly KNOW IT, but can you say the same about your TUULO, ya secessioner? (I think not)

PS: Remember, no sovereignty will come in the way of your tuulo as long as somali weyn exists. We would have to be wiped from the face of the earth, thats every last southerner for you to gain recognition from the international community.(what are the odds dear owly)

^^

I can walk down the street of our capital with dignity and being proud of my country accomplishments thus far can you?

I don't need your claim. Hate it or Love it..we're gone for good.

Ps. Don't make me have to pull up those all threads when you were hmm how should I put this.."extra friendly".

^I'm still friendly ya secessioner. I just can't tolerate the nonsense that comes out of your mouths. I have nothing against the people of that part of the country, never have and never will. This frustration and anger is directed towards the SOL individuals, especially the secessioner organization, some like north who operate on the downlow and some like JB who are outspoken.

You are a minority, therefore you do not represent the masses from that part of the country. Some of them would be ashamed of your conduct had they realized that you were operating in the name of their region.

PS:not anymore, atleast not after the recent incident. You are officially becoming the house of Bakaraha :D

AfricaOwn ..I'm glad you are proud and happy about country, but what are you doing at foreign site anyway and why you have the need to convince us foreigners that you are "gone for good" ?. We don't have the need to come Somaliland sites to yap about Somalia's existence.

Hello Lazy.