Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

RedSea   

Mayee anaa kuu imaan hadaad sidaa ukulashay. :D

How tall and how much do you weight?

I wanna see if I could hand ur butt over to ya. :D

Emperor   

^Lol, Saaxib don't be scared, Unlike Nino who is one giant of like tree human beings in one oo aa d ubaxbaxsanaysay, I am very very tiny, too small too short and too skinny...

No mindi and no gunz, only tackles.. I have been going to the Gym for the past two Months camal, Muruq yar aa soo baxay, it's about time to put it to the test and what better way to have it go on secessionist-alshabaab, make your way dhaqso either you or isoo *** Norf.

N.O.R.F   

As for your question, its a matter of interpretation my friend and not contradiction in way, shape or form.

Is that it? Khalaas? You fooled me saxib. There I was thinking you turned a corner and was prepared to stay and fight your corner. Never the less, I would be interested in how you alone interpret it NOT being an occupation when all other parties including the Ethiopians say it is :D

In your earlier posts and previous stance, you supported the targetting of sweeping woman, road side bombs that doesn't know a civilian car from the military one, and the suicide bombing. Since the incident in Hargeisa, we have witnessed a changed of heart in you which was quite evident to all SOL users. Maxaa isbadalay, waa intaas lee question-ka

You're getting a ahead of yourself as usual and throwing accusations without much in the way of fact. Funny thing is, NB (and yourself it seems) have stated my condemnation of AS' bombings in Hargaisa when I haven't :D Neither have I condoned or supported their non Ethio targeted actions in the South.

Are you still unable to comprehend what I posted earlier saxib? Now that we have that out of the way, are you able to put together something to explain your 'interpretation' of one country's military going into another in war and staying there? Convince me you're not a bumbling so and so smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^Ar maanta waa hadloysaa yee!

Originally posted by Norf 1:

As for KK, I'm yet to understand what SOL's Sarah Palin is on about. Little in the way of substance but much in the way of tagging along masking her debating short comings.

Waligaa malagu yiri 'you hit like a girl'? Is that the best you can do? Masking, masking uun baad ku heysaa, what did you want - ma sidiinoo kale inaa meel kasto cabaad iyo baroor la istaago? I'll take Palin anyday than debating of nothing (ie Somaliland)... ;)

Emperor, I thought my LOOOOOLs hit a spot for Norf, but hada sheekada Bariga dhexe bey mari...Answer the question buu ku soo daaba gambadaa...I think that's the best line he got - Mr Oneliner...Balse waxaad moodaa maanta inaad ka hadashiinoysid... :D Kakaladaa dee, single lines kuu next few months soo qori lahaa haka dhameyninee...

Norf, what was your question again? I promise to answer it this time - alaSarah Palin style!

Kool_Kat   

Darn!!! He is back to writing his half-a-liners...Maskaxdii maa dhalaashay already saa wey kaa hadalsiiyeenee maanta...Caku iyo Emperor!!!

Norf, enjoy it walaal...KK's political views or how they are debated guri kuuma dhisayaanee... ;)

NinBrown   

Norf Bro everyone is entitled to their opinions.

My stance is very simple. I dont agree with the Ethiopian occupation of Somalia. However, how we get rid of them is the problem. I dont agree with al-shabaab or their tactics. So I denounce them when they kill innocent people anywhere in somalia and I dont dress it up as resistance.

About the current administration, they are what the Somali representatives elected and I support them as the Somali government. This does not mean I agree with all their actions. Because of my support you assume I am the presidents kinsmen. So much for your open mindedness.

As for Stratford...we have West Ham Park..grass/gravel or astro...any surface the tackles fly in every weekend.

N.O.R.F   

You say:

My stance is very simple. I dont agree with the Ethiopian occupation of Somalia. However, how we get rid of them is the problem. I dont agree with al-shabaab or their tactics. So I denounce them when they kill innocent people anywhere in somalia and I dont dress it up as resistance.

Then you say:

About the current administration, they are what the Somali representatives elected and I support them as the Somali government.
This does not mean I agree with all their actions.

You're prepared to give those who invited the Ethiopians and who are responsible for this mess (as well as being accused of human rights violations by Amnesty Int)your qualified support but can't afford the same for those who are doing what you agree with in principal (trying to get rid of them). You're choosy about the support you give to the govnt but then unequivocally denouce AS.

Xagaa ka wad saxib smile.gif

Norf, waxba ha is daalinin dadkani meel uma jeedaane ,, their country is a very good example of them markaa don't expect they unite, have one goal or reach an agreement. I don't think they even understand what you're talking about.

Give them a break ,,, let them fight each other and talk to only those few of them who are honest and understanding.

The more you try to argue the more they go mad and far from the xaqa.

NinBrown   

A central, multi-partisan functioning/non-functioning government is more likely to bring peace to Somalia than a terrorist organisation under the guise of resistance.

JB I guess you live in utopia or was it Ethiopia little brother.

Emperor   

^Your day dream for the seccessionist camp + shabab suicide maniacs to make progress will only lead you the road to nowhere, disaster, mark my words they will never achieve anything or get to anywhere, hadaanayba Nightmares idinku noqon. Adeer marka nagaa intaa kagahar, we can no longer keep hijacking AT and JB's thread.

JB, waxaas iska daaye update us on the Southerners that are currently being terrorised and rounded up by the clan-fiefdom authorities. Six reer Muqdisho anigaaba ogaayee wax kale miyaad kudarteen, and was there any evidence brought forward against these innocents. Should there be no evidence then AT's point stands true and the fact that you and the seccessionist gangs you call your leaders inaad ubaxbaxsanaysiin masaakiinta and targeting innocents for the simple reason that they are from the South of the republic.