Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

Kool_Kat   

Mate come to our pitch in Stratford and you will see who is scared to tackle.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Lagdin.com... :D Saabaxa duureedna ugu dar, on my behalf... :D:D

He'll now ask why I am smilling? Qof ka hadal yar oo hadana ka quuq iyo qaaq badan waa ii dhiman yahay...

Nephissa   

:confused: @ one-liner. Are you people lacking the mental capacity to really tell that the brother isn't clicking with you [kuuguma baxdo]? Just because you write 1/2 a line of daaco-qurun doesn't mean he writes you back the same way. Ish!

N.O.R.F   

NB, don't misunderstand what I meant. Your SOL political participation to date has been a bit part, point the finger and defend Yeey or those who vocally support him. You have offered little else. You seem to be afraid of a proper discussion ala Emp and KK. Time to put up or shut up saxib. This is a forum and not East London.

Stratford? Is there a pitch there? No thanks. Don't want to get mugged :D

As for KK, I'm yet to understand what SOL's Sarah Palin is on about. Little in the way of substance but much in the way of tagging along masking her debating short comings.

RedSea   

Norf,

Sxb NinBrown sheeko ciyaal ayuu layimid laakin iskaga tag. Waa ciyaal kil kishiisa yar ursaday kolkaas nin ayuu is mooday. JAW!

NinBrown,

Magacaaga iyo addreskaaga keen hadii kale Hanjabad digaagta meesha kala tag sxb. :D

ok bye, :D

Emperor   

^135 Park Village, off Mornington Street, London NW1 3NL. Nearest Station Mornington Cresent Underground. Adeer US of A baad joogtaabee maxaad isla waal-waali, bal kaaga soo qor anaa meesha kugu imaane ama iskeen ticket-ka anaa qabee :mad:

Norf, of all people you talk about proper discussion, I have yet to see you taking part in any discussion in this Forum in a fruitful manner, you either lack any sense of comprehension or are too emotional to see things for what they are... Saaxib all I can say to you is focus and be reasonable, just look how you turned this topic into tit-4-tat and more so bringing me and KK into it. Perhaps I think Yeyphobia ayaa kuhaysa, finger pointing is your style. In this topic brother Ninbrown only asked you whether you are two faced in denouncing the actions and bombing that happened in Villa Hargeisa and passionately supporting the ones that happen in Villa Somalia and Mogadishu. As much as you lose focus frequently, in this case too, you didn't attempt to answer the question but accused NinBrown of being a Yey supporter (I fail to see the connection here) and you also went on to drag me and KK into this mud of yours, gabdhana waadba usii tirisay, Adeer isku xishoow have some self respect and stop being over-taken by that prejudice, its unhealthy... Waa run like Ninbrown said, Cuqdada iska saar because I fail to see how you brand Nino of being Yey supporter, perhaps you are making other connections here and certaily not his record on SOL, even if that be was it necessary in this topic.

Mr. Norf forget about all that is exchanged, let's move on for a second and if you really interested in proper discussion, focus and answer the question posed without going on and about...

N.O.R.F   

Is that Emp asking me to focus and answer a question? Surely not!

Are you offended? Runtaan sheegay saxib. When you’re required to put forth your stance in a clear and concise manner, you seem to run around in circles and leave the thread. Same as KK. You both offer very little when challenged. Why not ask KK to answer my Q? Mise taasi waa a no no? We are all aware of previous opinions when Xamar was being bombarded and the cheerleading that occurred (by yourself and KK among others). Maantana you’re both frothing at the mouth to label someone else a hypocrite (with little in the way fact or reason). Aduunyo! But let’s not expect NB to be as inquisitive here (concerning your stance). He seems to see things through a different lens (wonder why?).

As for NB, I’m toying with him at the moment and waiting for him to state his opinion on the situation in Somalia. From his cameo appearances so far and the way in which he appears whenever I mention Yeey in a bad light or when I’m in the process of highlighting your inconsistent stance, I have concluded he is a bonafide Yeeyster (from those previous posts). I’m asking him to prove me wrong.

For the record this is what I wrote in another thread:

“Although one understands the nature of resistance has been far from what it was during it’s origins in the summer of 2006, the cause of ridding an occupying force from Somalia should always be supported. There are two sides to the entity we are discussing. One is that of a general resistance through gorilla tactics in a metropolis and the other is the killing of innocents through either negligent and/or intentional actions.

Resistance through gorilla tactics in a city or urban areas is something expected as a result of invasion and occupation and is really nothing to be surprised about. As the Ethiopians are a recognized military force, and in accordance with relevant international laws, the onus is on them to minimize casualties in those urban areas. Granted that civilians have been harmed by the resistance themselves but the most harm has been brought on by Ethiopia’s non-adherence to those laws (violation of human rights accusations by Amnesty Int).

The latter method (targeting innocents through malicious acts such as bombings) I obviously do not agree with nor condone.”

That was posted right after you brought my name into the discussion funnily enough.

I tend to answer questions. Usually when both sides have made their stances clear. This is a forum after all. I just hope you’re all prepared to do the same.

I hope you don’t run off when questioned ya Emp.

I have laid down the gauntlet. Don’t disappoint!

Emperor   

^But you didn't ask me any question, have you?

Secondly I must thank you for focusing this time and at leat attempting to deal with the topic at hand. However I must tell you that qoute of yours you posted on here, is nothing but a short report of what had happened during the past years in the South and merely not answering the question you were asked, which if I may repeat to you is, why do you denounce the suicide bombing in Hargeisa and support the one in Mogadishu... it's simple Q, nothing to do with Ethiopians here or there, or whether I or even KK supports Yey. If, my dear friend Norf, you fail to convince us or converge the two opposing views you host, are we allowed to label you as hypocrite :D

We are all aware of previous opinions when Xamar was being bombarded and the cheerleading that occurred (by yourself and KK among others). Maantana you’re both frothing at the mouth to label someone else a hypocrite

Again you shoot yourself in the foot, last time I checked a hypocrite meant someone who does not believe in what he/she says and not someone who's on the wrong side of the coin. Bal make yourself clear, how are you qualified to call me Hypocrite, where have I made contradictions.

N.O.R.F   

Thats it focus. You can do it.

why do you denounce the suicide bombing in Hargeisa and support the one in Mogadishu

Not sure where I did that but I thought what I just posted would have cleared that up for you. Let me try again and see if you comprehend it this time around.

The latter method (targeting innocents through malicious acts such as bombings) I obviously do not agree with nor condone.

Yours and KK's contradictory stance is quite clear. The longing for a united Somalia and support for an invasion and occupation is one.

1. Do you still support the occupation?

Convince me you're stance is not a contradictory one ;)

Emperor   

^Horta KK maa iska daysid anigaa kula hadlayee, LOol mase gabadha horaybee kaaga qaylisiisay :D

As for your question, its a matter of interpretation my friend and not contradiction in way, shape or form.

In your earlier posts and previous stance, you supported the targetting of sweeping woman, road side bombs that doesn't know a civilian car from the military one, and the suicide bombing. Since the incident in Hargeisa, we have witnessed a changed of heart in you which was quite evident to all SOL users. Maxaa isbadalay, waa intaas lee question-ka

Emperor   

^ :D:D , Adeer ma baqdayna? L0ool

PS: I PM-ed you my number, I can't write it here you know, Address-kayga waa kaa ee cidii dagaal ubaahan ha igu timaado.