Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

N.O.R.F   

Indeed. They annoy the heck out of me. It seems as though the quality of every politics thread diminishes to a LOOOOL fest as soon as KK walks in.

Kool_Kat   

Annoyed? No!! You don't say?

You're right on one thing though, my loools seem to diminish politics threads that are full of *you know what*...And I have people like to you thank...Keep a special eye out for KKs looools... :D

Enough entertainment for one day Mr. Norf, don't you have your soccer ball play with or something?

Ciao

NinBrown   

what ever you wish mate.

You try your best to be well meaning and impartial...but remain little confused.

Its one thing to support an idea/principle and another to support a group like al-shabaab. If you ask most well meaning Somalis I am sure they agree with the principle, however, majority disagree with the methods.

So, for you to cheer them when they bomb/kill innocent civilians in southern Somalia and call it resistance and defame them when they kill innocent civilians in Hargeysa, smacks of little hypocrisy.

whether you label me with X or Y is not important but most SOLers in London know my views.

N.O.R.F   

^I'm not in London and all I see is another 'defend adeero at all costs' person.

You're entitled to your opinion of course,,,,,

ps can I use the same London line? Last I checked this was a forum.

pps you remind me of the guys who come to the football pitch wearing the latest shirts and boots and carrying the latest ball only to see them scared to tackle!

NinBrown   

Mr Oneliner whats with the cuqdad you dont even know me and you sayin you know my tribe.

Mate come to our pitch in Stratford and you will see who is scared to tackle.