Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

Chimera   

I'm giving Ng an opportunity to use his famous ™ words

this same ™ was the first thing that came into my mind when i read his ad hominem towards a particular region in Somalia, so i replied in kind to that theory

the rest is factual!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Apparently convinced that the attackers were from the south, (he could not have said Puntland- for it also was a victim of the attacks), or from Somaligalbeed or the work of Poor Oromo civillians in Hargeisa, JB on his post 'Nothing will stop Somaliland' was calling for a direct action against perceived enemies of the sacred people.

He must have been convinced as well that the bomb blasts were intended to jeopardise Somaliland's quest for independence and to tarnish its image. The same baloney politicians were propagating at all Somaliland channels since the incident. It is sad JB talked like an empty-headed cadre, who chants mantra's given to him, and not like a thinking human being who could wait and try to speak once investigations are completed. They say "a cadre has tongue, not head" where I used to live.

I believe those who carried out the attacks had no regard for who recognises Somaliland and to the outcome of the elections, but were merely reacting to what they saw entities that are supporting the Ethiopian regime. The motive could have been as simple as that. They are groups, not clans. Who is the head of Kismayo adminstration? Who was Cabdi Godane who was killed along with Adan Ceyrow, and who was the leading fighter in Moqdishu? Have you ever heard people decrying Northern's intrusion?

In view of his vitriolic denunciations of imaginary enemies, as if the whole world is sleepless thinking about this barren entity by the name Somaliland, is reflective of the venom injected into the young generation in the North by self-seeking politicians. To be an independent country or not is not a big deal. Djibouti is a country, even Reunion island is a country. But the amount of hate propagated against the other Somali's is not tolerable.

Inherent in the anger was also a false sense of uniqueness, as if the Southerners are born violent and as if death is their distinctive inelutable fate.

Been ku dhaaro?

Where did he clearly state action against rer koonfur?

We have all read that thread, it's still active you know. So stop making stuff up in the hopes to pit people against each other.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Secessionist maalmahaan case iska waal bay kujiraane maad iska daysaan meeshay lagaaraan aan aragnee.

LOOOOOOOL...So true...It is now becoming pathetic how desperate they are getting by the day...I am almost starting to feel sorry for them...It might help if once in a while they noticed this is somalIAonline.com - save themselves some embarrassment yaaqoo...

I am by no means saying anaa ka xigo this site, but if iyaga ee shisheeye iska dhigaan, then as such inloola dhaqmo baa imaaneyso... Waxaan iyo waxaasoo kale intey soo qaraan baa shib looga dhahaa, markaasaa day in and day out huffing and puffing noogu sii daraayaan...Pathetic, just pathetic...Alaha caafiyaa...

N.O.R.F   

^^bow bow, waligaa LOOOOOOOL garee uun.

Aw Tusbaxle, waa ku sidee saxib? I think you're being very unfair to JB here.

A discussion on what happened and why can be had (hopefully without the usual hypocritical 'calaacalers')

Abtigiis   

Adam Zayla

"Similarly people who were personally hit by a tragic situation will act differently from those who were not: I'm sure A&T would find the violent death of a Somali person in Sweden very saddening but his reaction both emotionally and physically will totally differ if this particular person is a close relative."

This is true without but and if. Well taken.

Emperor   

LOoool @ Kool_Kat, Maya ina'dr nimankaan ee Xiin, AT iyo kuwa kale ayaa waxay meesha kasameeyeen 'Xisbiga Qancinta Seccessionist'.... marka anigana waxaan leeyahay nimankaas baxsanaaya iska daaya CIRKA hasoo DUMIYAANEE :D

AT this post is S&T, JB is ok and nothing is wrong with him, adiga unbaa qabqabanaaya ee iska daa Odaga, garba duub ha uqaban gacmiihisa ufasax

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

^^bow bow, waligaa LOOOOOOOL garee uun.

Mr Half-A-Liner, I see you're still counting my LOOOOOOOLs...Nice hobby you have going there...Might I suggest you take it to the bank, it might be worth something... :D

Emperor, while I am all for mourning the death of any Muslim, specially Somalis, dadkaan woxooda ka dareey waaye...Maxaa sasabaad keenay meesha, yea weydhinteen, Allaha u naxariisto, now move on...Simple as that...Other Soomaalis have died by the thousands for the past decates, there is nothing special about these ones now...Not in my eyes and the eyes of many other Soomaalis...

Marka cirka hasoo dumiyaanaa sheegtee, buusaneerana biyo haka cabaan hadeen rabaan, waa mid iyaga utaalo, not anaga...Marka yeysan sanka naga marmarin...Shiiiiish...

Allaha dadkeena u wada fududeeyo meel walba eyjoogaan...

N.O.R.F   

Aw Tusbaxle oo aan wax ka jawaabin. Walee waa yaab!

KK, do you still support the Ethio occupation? A simple yes or no would do without any LOOOLs.

Oz   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Apparently convinced that the attackers were from the south, (he could not have said Puntland- for it also was a victim of the attacks), or from Somaligalbeed or the work of Poor Oromo civillians in Hargeisa, JB on his post 'Nothing will stop Somaliland' was calling for a direct action against perceived enemies of the sacred people.

He must have been convinced as well that the bomb blasts were intended to jeopardise Somaliland's quest for independence and to tarnish its image. The same baloney politicians were propagating at all Somaliland channels since the incident. It is sad JB talked like an empty-headed cadre, who chants mantra's given to him, and not like a thinking human being who could wait and try to speak once investigations are completed. They say "a cadre has tongue, not head" where I used to live.

:D AT&T you are worse than Fox news.

Originally posted by NinBrown:

Norf do you still support al-shabaab simple yes or no would do

:D

Kool_Kat   

^No no no, can't be one of their own...Are you crazy, Somaliland is Here to Stay! Can't be one of them? Or is Riyaale really one of them? :D

Originally posted by Norf 1:

KK, do you still support the Ethio occupation? A simple yes or no would do without any LOOOLs.

Cheap attempt at trying to be funny! But here you go: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I am sure my Loools hit a spot for you... ;)