Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Jacaylbaro Called for Genocide and Clan Cleasing in one moment of madness

Abtigiis   

Apparently convinced that the attackers were from the south, (he could not have said Puntland- for it also was a victim of the attacks), or from Somaligalbeed or the work of Poor Oromo civillians in Hargeisa, JB on his post 'Nothing will stop Somaliland' was calling for a direct action against perceived enemies of the sacred people.

He must have been convinced as well that the bomb blasts were intended to jeopardise Somaliland's quest for independence and to tarnish its image. The same baloney politicians were propagating at all Somaliland channels since the incident. It is sad JB talked like an empty-headed cadre, who chants mantra's given to him, and not like a thinking human being who could wait and try to speak once investigations are completed. They say "a cadre has tongue, not head" where I used to live.

I believe those who carried out the attacks had no regard for who recognises Somaliland and to the outcome of the elections, but were merely reacting to what they saw entities that are supporting the Ethiopian regime. The motive could have been as simple as that. They are groups, not clans. Who is the head of Kismayo adminstration? Who was Cabdi Godane who was killed along with Adan Ceyrow, and who was the leading fighter in Moqdishu? Have you ever heard people decrying Northern's intrusion?

In view of his vitriolic denunciations of imaginary enemies, as if the whole world is sleepless thinking about this barren entity by the name Somaliland, is reflective of the venom injected into the young generation in the North by self-seeking politicians. To be an independent country or not is not a big deal. Djibouti is a country, even Reunion island is a country. But the amount of hate propagated against the other Somali's is not tolerable.

Inherent in the anger was also a false sense of uniqueness, as if the Southerners are born violent and as if death is their distinctive inelutable fate.

NGONGE   

Oh put a sock on it will you. He said no such things. He said this:

I'm not finger pointing anyone here, but whoever behind this was very naive, Stup!d, and jakazzz to think this will stop our nation. They are the enemy of our nation, the enemy of our land and the enemy of our will.

SOMALILAND IS HERE TO STAY .........

And said this:

We will fight, yes, we will retaliate once they are identified. They should be murdered, they should be stoned to death and they shouldn't see any mercy for this coz they don't deserve it.

It is a cheap excuse to say it is happening elsewhere,
i feel for the innocent all over the world but this is my home, this is where i live, this is under my own responsibility and i am not avoiding for any other weak excuses.

In fact, unlike my usual sneering at online emotional outbursts I am more than prepared to entertain JB's one there. The explosion happened in his backyard and it is quite understandable that it would shake him up. Still, it was a controlled rant and did not point fingers at anyone.

As for the reasons for such an attack, why do you insist it had nothing to do with Somaliland's desire for secession? Surely it is all interlinked, saaxib. Surely you have the foresight and brains to see that! The perpetrators did this as a result of some of Somaliland's policies. Somaliland's policies are almost all made and executed with the hope to further its own efforts for recognition. It stands to reason that such actions were taken to disrupt Somaliland's goals. After all, one of the main reasons (and proofs) for secession that the Somaliland admin and media always cite was the relative safety of that entity. Whoever planned these explosions would have included this in their calculations. I know it is simple and I am stating the obvious here but these bombings were not about the simple killing of people. Whoever did it wanted much more than that.

Ps

Those in the South are born violent, saaxib. Marmarka qarkood wad eska hadasha ninyaho (they had seventeen years or total unrest).

roobleh   

Brother, if ur suggestion is that Southern people who live in Hargeisa will pay the price for this shameful act, then you are wrong. We all know this was from a group with an agenda. Most, if not all of the Southern people who relocated in to Somaliland are merely civilians and are in shock of what has happened there. But I wont be surprised if few Southern people plus Somalilanders will be hauled to the courts soon.

Liqaye   

Brother AT as you said JB said a lot of things in a moment of madness that might be accepted from one who is so close to so many who are bereaved by the bombings.

But we have to admit a few things to ourselves before we start this particular round of hand wringing, although the actions taken in somaliland where correct from a strategic point of view, and consequently bound to happen eventually, if it was aimed to endear the insurgency to the majiority of those in the north it has failed as it was bound to.

Already so many usually balanced and analytical people from somaliland are frothing at the mouth and using childish logic such as "they are jealous of our peace" e.t.c to whip themselves into an emotional frenzy.

This was predictable and should have been factored into the calculations of the Islamists [Note I said Islamists which is a political persuasion rather than a clan or regional grouping] who where behind the attack.

A&T said:

"I believe those who carried out the attacks had no regard for who recognizes Somali land and to the outcome of the elections, but were merely reacting to what they saw entities that are supporting the Ethiopian regime. The motive could have been as simple as that. "

These are the facts and not suppositions, and as a consequence a reckoning delivered in bombs and bullets rather than poetry and songs would have been expected by somaliland and punt land.

Amidst the genuine expressions of sorrow and regret expect the tight lipped euphoria of those that translate their realities in terms of "southern Somalians shortcomings" to be broad and deep as they hope their newly minted status as terrorist bombers victims heralds the arrival of godot in the form of U.S recognition.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Apparently convinced that the attackers were from the south, (he could not have said Puntland- for it also was a victim of the attacks), or from Somaligalbeed or the work of Poor Oromo civillians in Hargeisa, JB on his post 'Nothing will stop Somaliland' was calling for a direct action against perceived enemies of the sacred people.

He must have been convinced as well that the bomb blasts were intended to jeopardise Somaliland's quest for independence and to tarnish its image. The same baloney politicians were propagating at all Somaliland channels since the incident. It is sad JB talked like an empty-headed cadre, who chants mantra's given to him, and not like a thinking human being who could wait and try to speak once investigations are completed. They say "a cadre has tongue, not head" where I used to live.

I believe those who carried out the attacks had no regard for who recognises Somaliland and to the outcome of the elections, but were merely reacting to what they saw entities that are supporting the Ethiopian regime. The motive could have been as simple as that. They are groups, not clans. Who is the head of Kismayo adminstration? Who was Cabdi Godane who was killed along with Adan Ceyrow, and who was the leading fighter in Moqdishu? Have you ever heard people decrying Northern's intrusion?

In view of his vitriolic denunciations of imaginary enemies, as if the whole world is sleepless thinking about this barren entity by the name Somaliland, is reflective of the venom injected into the young generation in the North by self-seeking politicians. To be an independent country or not is not a big deal. Djibouti is a country, even Reunion island is a country. But the amount of hate propagated against the other Somali's is not tolerable.

Inherent in the anger was also a false sense of uniqueness, as if the Southerners are born violent and as if death is their distinctive inelutable fate.

Just incase you want to edit.

will comment later IA ...

It is time you write just for the sake of muran.

NGONGE   

^^ I like your style. :D

You took his words like xabbad sigaar and stuck them behind your ears to smoke later. :D

Now he'll sit here and worry about your response. :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I like your style.
:D

You took his words like xabbad sigaar and stuck them behind your ears to smoke later.

Now he'll sit here and worry about your response.

HAHAHA @ like xabbad sigaar and stuck them behind your ears to smoke later. LOOOL Ngonge you crack me up here! LOOOL

JB, give A&T a good hiding for slander [i mean the word, not country] ;) Go and get him.

I'm cheer from right here. :cool:

Other charges:

“A clanist enclave run by corrupt individuals, it's not going anywhere and hasn't gone anywhere.”

“Somalilanders wished the fire in the South would continue, at least until they receive their coveted recognition. Alas, wishing on a fire to rage in your neighbor's house while yours remains safe is spitting into the wind.”

ilax   

I see people are laerning and feeling a pain of horrifying accidents. This is not a accident of its first type that ever happenned in Somali's soil, so I see no thing to be worried too much about this accident as it happens every day in some part of the country.

All kiding aside, finger pointing and masive innocent arrest won't bring a soluton at all. Be out of anger and face the reality.Then, ask what went wrong.

Emperor   

Secessionist maalmahaan case iska waal bay kujiraane maad iska daysaan meeshay lagaaraan aan aragnee.

Like America invaded Afgan or Iraq after they were attacked, I doubt SL will invade any of the neighbouring states or will have the ability to strike Islamist hideouts in the South. All they will ever do I believe, soo inay xir-xiraan waxa isqarixanaya iyo Alshabaabka waalan ma ahan, waa waxaan kawaynay awal, qabta oo xira-xira oo walibana laaya kuwaas, awalba Hargeisa was their main route for money channeling and also to get in and out of the country. My only worry and reservation is the innocent people inay galaaftaan, which I fear if it happens may cause retribution and perhaps take a different dimension.

I hope my brothers in the North would think through this one properly, examine it wisely and take reasonable measures to get to the conclusion.

Besides, I doubt SL or PL will or can do anything BIG ragarding this issue, although what SL needs to add to their dictionary is that they are a target for the fanatic suicide maniacs as anywhere else in the Somali republic. Both PL and SL need to strengthern the security and fill their loopholes.

Chimera   

People have to stay calm and think with a clear mind before they say or do things they will ultimately regret. There's not a single entity i currently support because none of them have the interest of the Somali people - in Greater Somalia - in mind so please don't tag me with a label when you read my 2cents:

Somalia is not Nasdaq and the price of human life shouldn't and mustn't differ in the eyes of the ordinary folk from region to region and the world in general, pointing out this fact is not dismissing the disgusting acts committed in SL and PL it's common human sense

Similarly people who were personally hit by a tragic situation will act differently from those who were not: I'm sure A&T would find the violent death of a Somali person in Sweden very saddening but his reaction both emotionally and physically will totally differ if this particular person is a close relative.

JB may i remind you that PL was hit aswell and they never declared independence nor keep it as a future option so it's highly unlikely that opposition against SL's wish for secession was the motive behind these acts

Ngonge you can support Somaliland without insulting your people in the South. Do realise this fact; If Hargeisa was the former capital of Somalia, this would have been the scene of Anarchy, all those military shipments from neighbouring countries would have Hargeisa as their end destination and the entity in SL would have collapsed the way all those TNG's and TFG's collapsed in the last decade with foreign pressure and manipulation, same with Garowe and the case of Puntland

Secondly in those 17 years the last two years were the most violent - courtesy of the International community - what's your psycho-analysis of the I.C? The only time the south experienced such violence was in the early 90s and in that era many parts of the country suffered the same

Thirdly the Anarchy period in Somalia(1996-2005/6) was less violent than the violence occurring in Koonfurta Afrika(50k death a year) or Brazil:

Some fighting continued into the mid-1990s, but died down considerably since 1991. By the late 90s peace prevailed over most of Somalia. Today conflict is isolated and sporadic,confined when it does occur to pockets of small-scale rivalry in a few areas (Menkhaus 1998, 2004; Nenova 2004). Important to this expanding peace has been expanding commerce, discussed below (Menkhaus 2004; Nenova 2004). In modern Somalia, businessmen, not warlords, wield the lion’s share of the power.

Most depictions of Somalia grossly exaggerate the extent of violence. In reality, fewer people die from armed conflict in some parts of Somalia than do in neighboring countries that have governments. In these areas security is better today than it was under government (UNDP 2001). About the same number of annual deaths in Somalia are due to childbirth as are attributable to war—roughly four percent of the total (UNDP/World Bank 2003: 16). And these deaths are combatants, not civilians. “Atrocities against civilians are now almost of unheard of” (Menkhaus 2004: 30). This is still too high, but far from cataclysmic. In fact, it’s not far from the percentage of deaths due to high homocide in middle income countries such as Mexico(Peter T Leeson - 'Better Off'

The problem with the South really was that this is where the former capital was/is located and all the arms shipments of manipulating hostile nations went there and strengthened the warlords in Mogadishu. the South also lacked a central entity similar to PL and SL but in terms of violence it was not much different from the frequent skirmishes between PL and SL

i think these PL/SL soldiers are brothers - of the Born-to-kill Southerners - from different mothers coming out of the womb with AK's and RPG's only to discredit your generalization sxb. want to know why? well your PC has a Cosmic connection hence why this particular reply of yours instead of simply showing up on SOL(like the posts of us normal broadband people) also entered a wave in space and travelled to the end of the universe.

Your reply then returned to the milky Way only this time from the other side. Because of this difference it reached Planet Earth in a different timeline - the past - at a time when a few thousand bored unmarried sisters in SL and PL were listening to their favorite radio show. This show however was interrupted by your post which miracuously during it's conversion into radio waves was translated into Af Somali. When those sisters in PL/SL heard your Cosmic words, they were shocked that women from the South could give birth to violent babbies programmed to destroy and kill, your cosmic reply made them jealous sxb and the PL/SL sisters therefore decided to remember it and when they married and some time later were told they were pregnant, do you know what they did?

they sang War lullabies to their unborn babbies, programming them to join the armies of a particular futuristic entity(maybe a different cosmic netizen send them messages of future PL and SL?) and conduct violent skirmishes

Yes Ngonge that is the reason why we have violence in Somalia, it's those warmongering lullabies, DAMN THOSE LULLABIES!

It's your fault! own up brother.