Sign in to follow this  
Br. Nur

Feeling Lazy? How about a.........

Br. Nur   

Motivators

How about a house in Paradise?

A round trip walk to a nearby Masjid early in the morning, secures a house in Jannah. Or 12 Rakcah Nafil prayers per day, guarantees you a nice house in Jannah.

Worried, want to Protect your investments?

Give to the needy and the poor, no matter how small, each time you give, two angels will pray for you that Allah SWT replaces what you have spent with a better value, like, happiness and more wealth and health.

Do you have a hectic day? need some mercy?

Whoever makes prays for the Messenger of Allah SAWS one time, Allah will have mercy on his soul, so make a lot of salaat cala Rasuul. I tried it, and it is far better than Valium.

Do you want a retirement check to keep coming, even after you pass away?

Try, Sadaqah, Philanthropy, Build or contribute to a Masjid, dig a water well, post your wisdom on these boards, or raise a child with Islamic Identity so that she can make Duaa for you.

Do you want your Duaa to be accepted?

Make dua for someone you love in Allah, your dua is guaranteed to be accepted, make sure you eat halal, wear halaal, and live clean from the green weed or any shirk seed.

Do you want to know what Allah loves to hear you say?

Subxaanallah wa bihamdih, Subxaanallahil Adeem.

How about starting with a clean slate today, a total forgiveness??

Say; " Subxaanalaah wa bihamdih" a hundred times

Do you want to get closer to your Maker?

Make a lot of sujuud ( prostration), so while at prostration, make your duaa.

Are you sick and tired of the rat race?

Come read Nur Posts and other inspiring posts, because it is a virtual Dhiker gathering, and whenever you read a Nur Post, you join many others form all over the world, from Melbourne to Maine, and the angels joins in this virtual gathering of the faithful showering them with Allah's mercy and Allah mentions them to his closeset angles to take a note of these viewers,

Do you want a compensation for all your misfortunes and troubles?

Say, "Allahumma ajirnee can musiibatii wakhlufnii canhaa khairaa"

O Allah, give me a credit for my misfortune as a payment for the price my sins, and make it a precursor of a good news.

Nur

[ February 10, 2009, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Nur ]

Rahima   

Mashallah, jazaakum Allahu Khayr. Once again a magnificent piece smile.gif .

Undoubtedly Allah has given you a great talent, the talent of conveying the message of Islam in an inspiring, eloquent and yet simple manner.

Continue to enlighten us and please don't force me to return to that wretched site. That was pretty much the only way i could gain access to your writings seeing as you also stopped sending us e-mails (Haya Al-falah) :( .

Br. Nur   

Wa caleykumusalaal Sis

Is Haya alal falaah still functioning? please let me know, also, do you still have my old emails to the group, I lost them all, so if by chance you have any of my old writeps, please send them to me, because I ususally write on-line as an idea develops in my mind, and many times i do not back up.

Walaalkaa

Nur

Iffah   

Jizakallahu Khairan Br. Nur. That was very helpful.

Welcome to SOL. I'll be looking out for your posts insha allah.

Salaams.

MD   

Hey Nur Wlc Akhii to SOL

It's good to see you here, very interesting article Shukran

Nur   

Walaalayaal

Rahima

ilhaam

Hijabified

Silent sis

Jazakumullahu khairan for your welcome, I feel like home here, it is so clean and reasonable, but quite honestly, my soul yearns for fishing in rough waters to save some souls. So, I will post an article in this regard, InshaAllah.

Walaalkiin

Nur

MD   

Salam Aleykum

Hey brother Nur i'm a bit confused are you using two different accounts here on somaliaonline.. :confused: just wondering

Nur   

Ganacsade_Sheexa ( Sorry taking the freedom of changing your screen name to reflect a better meaning like a SHY BUSINESSMAN)

You ask:

Originally posted by gangsta_shawty:

asalaamu aleey kum

i just had one question

what is the person your giving money to is a poor kufaar(gaalo)will i still get ajar for giving them somthing?

Answer:

Yes, you will get a great Reward from Allah for giving money or help to a non believer , sometimes more than the reward you get in aiding a fellow Muslim as this gesture makes the non Muslima friend of Islam and potentially his chance of understanding our faith.

Nur

LuCkY   

WELCOME BR. NUR TO SOL.

JAZAKALLAH KHAYR FOR YOUR ENLIGHTENING POST.

MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR REMINDING US OF OUR DEEN.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL TO THE RIGHT PATH AND MAKE OUR LIVES EASIER AND PLEASANT.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

Wlc to this loving familly, brother maa saa'alaah. Jazaakal allaah kheyral jazaa, thas really nice worthfull peice. once again my allah will reward you for sharing with us. peace out

asakaamu aleikum my brother Nur,

first of all let me start of by thanking you for your beautiful mails. i have learned a lot about them.... Jazakalaah Kharain..

I am just new here and i really enjoyed these topics about islam

May Allah bless our muslim ummah.. Ameen smile.gifsmile.gif