Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Waxqabka Cadde Iyo Af-Qudhac Lixdii Bilood Ee Ay Xilka Hayeen, Dhib Iyo Dheef

EXCERPT

Waxqabka Cadde Iyo Af-Qudhac Lixdii Bilood Ee Ay Xilka Hayeen, Dhib Iyo Dheef.

Boosaaso waxaa ka dhacay dil loogu gaystay 15 ruux oo isagu jira shacab iyo ciidamo, waxa Boosaaso u dheeraa qaraxyo iyo falal ay ku tallaabsanayaan Budhcad Hubaysan.

Qardho oo ah goobta uu ka soo jeedo Madaxweynaha Puntland waxa ka dhacay dilal isugu jira aano qabiil iyo Budhcadnimo waxaana ku nafwaayey 7 ruux.

Garoowe oo iyadu ah Xarunta Puntland ayaa waxa ku nafwaayey 9, iyada oo ay ka dhacday arrintii ugu foosha xumayd ee Abid ka dhacda meel maamul ka jiro, markii laba maxbuus oo ku jiray Xabsiga dhexe, isla markaana ku xidhxidhnaa Silsilado dad shacab ahi u soo dhaceen oo qololkii ay ku silsiladeysnaayeen ku dhex toogteen, ilaa iyo maanta aan sharciga la horkeenin dadkii falkaasi geystay iyo kuwii ka danbeeyeyba.

Magaalada Laascaanood waxa iyadana nabaddu faraha ka baxday markii ay lixdaa bilood gudahood ku geeriyoodeen 17 ruux, oo isugu jira ciidamo iyo shacab, gobolka Soolna uu yahay halka uu ka soo jeedo madaxweyne ku xigeenku, ayaan ilaa iyo xilligan inta badan gacanku dhiiglayaasha sharciga iyo caddaaladda la horkeenin, iyaga oo ku sugan duleedka laascaanood.

Gaalkacayo waxay noqotay goobta ugu dhimashada badan uguna nabad galyada xun, waxaana ku nafwaayey maalin kaliya 20 ruux ka dib markii laba maleeshiyo beeleed oo aan ka tirsanayn maamulka Puntland isla jiidheen, kuna dhex dagaalameen magaalada badhtamaheeda Muddo dheer, iyada oo aanay laba cali isweydiin dadkii ku dhintay ee ka soo jeeday Puntland, waxa kale oo magaalada Gaalkacayo Ka dhacay dilal fool xun oo ay ku nafwaayeen 43 ruux ayna ugu danbaysay dhacdiid Tar city Hutel.

Allaa Mahad leh

Wabilaahi Towfiiq

Axmed Samater Cali

axmeds2005@yahoo.com

USA

SOURCE: http://www.radiolascaanod.com/fullreport.php?sscid=1099

Gabbal   

I think it's incredulous and extremely naive to blame those deaths on Cadde or Af-Qudhac as if those two have a hidden agenda to unstablize their territory. :rolleyes: Wind Talker surely you don't blame them :confused:

SOO MAAL   

Of course they are not responsible of the insecurity, but as government cadde and afqudhac need to address the problems, and do something more, because people deserve more.

HORN -

I don't think Cadde or Afqurac have a hidden agenda but the reality is that they claim to be the "regional heads" of northeast Somalia - therefore, every legal and illegal act that occurs in that territory will reflect on their leadership and their character. Don't get me wrong - Cadde is a development-oriented type of leader but what he's missing is the element of dealing with people (esp Somalis) with gacan-bir. Episodes - such as the illegal Garowe prison incident and the commando-style act in Galkacyo where Reer Hebel executed a killer headed for execution - happened because Reer Northeast believe Cadde is a soft guy (which, as far as I've seen, is true).

I do agree with the guy who wrote the article in the sense that, despite the fact the Col Yeey/M.Abdi Xashi admin didn't do much in development, they secured northeastern Somalia and such acts didn't take place in their collective 6 years in office. Cadde - if he wants to survive as Puntland president - needs to step up his game. The only way to deal with bahalo is to become a bahal yourself.

Gabbal   

I do agree with the guy who wrote the article in the sense that, despite the fact the Col Yeey/M.Abdi Xashi admin didn't do much in development, they secured northeastern Somalia and such acts didn't take place in their collective 6 years in office.

Sxb while Cabdulahi Yusuf's reign was on the whole a stablizing factor for the Northeast, it was nontheless a dictatorship. Sooner or later an uprising was bound to happen, because dictatorships are never permanent and never last. Case point: our former ruling administration that was overthrown after twenty one years.

Cabdulahi Yusuf's tenure laid the foundation of the autonomous state of Puntland, but it is Cade's tenure that has the task of laying down the foundation of the future governance of the state. He was chosen democratically, and hence should follow up on situations in a legal and democratic way, not in a repressive and oppressive sort of way that was the case before. It is the people that have to lose the mentality that unless there is a forceful hand in control, then they can do whatever they want. If that's the case then good luck with a modernized and sophisticated 22nd century ruling system.

Sky   

There are people that say that only Col Yeey knows how to handle these thugs. Mar waa la karbaashaa, marna madaxooda baa la salaaxaa. Col Yeey was good in both, In killing and giving away money to keep enemies at bay and friends in check in his game. A game he still plays as president of Somalia.

Gen Cadde is playing that game too and Puntland is not on fire. The incident in Garoowe - Cadde fired the local government officials and the killers were put on trial. Case closed. The incidents in Gaalkacyo - Cadde fired the incompetent governor of Mudug, installed the deputy police chief of Puntland to clean up Gaalkacyo, reformed the operating system of the security forces in Mudug and the construction of a new prison has started last week. I would say: what else can he do? He did what had to be done and continues to do so. Let's give him some time, these incidents might be offshoots of Col Yeey's reign.

HornAfrique, even though Col Yeey's reign was a dictatorship, he had the consent of the majority. The majority of Puntland tolerated his Junta style, because they knew they needed it after 7 hard years of lawlessness. If he was hated so much in Puntland, the oppostion during his tenure wouldn't be so weak. If he was softer, Puntland wouldn't have the law and order it enjoys. He achieved his goal of bringing law and order to Northeast Somalia.

28974744_3f20f679d9.jpg

Lets see what the future is about to behold. Lets hope the killings haven't done too much damage and it seems that the development continues to go even faster than during Yeey. I for one can't wait to see the Land of Punt back next summer haddi Alle idmo and hopefully visit Kismaayo.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

It is the people that have to lose the mentality that unless there is a forceful hand in control, then they can do whatever they want.

Exactly! But these people - who've known anarchy and lawlessness for 15 years - are not yet conditioned to loose that mentality. To them, its an eye for an eye. If a member of Clan X happens to kill a member of Clan Z, then Clan X has the automatic right to do a revenge killing on a member of Clan Z. This my friend is called anarchy. So WTF is the Puntland gov't for? :confused:

I think the Cadde/Afqurac admin's ultimate test lies with re-securing Puntland and making the local population feel safe (for living and investment). My point is that there can be no progress or development without security. The cycle of violence across all major northeastern Somali cities of late is a distressing sign that the men in power aren't hard enough on the criminals who continue to destablize the region, yet they immediately detain journalists for even criticizing the Puntland gov't.

You tell me the sense in that!

SOO MAAL   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is the people that have to lose the mentality that unless there is a forceful hand in control, then they can do whatever they want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly! But these people - who've known anarchy and lawlessness for 15 years - are not yet conditioned to loose that mentality. To them, its an eye for an eye. If a member of Clan X happens to kill a member of Clan Z, then Clan X has the automatic right to do a revenge killing on a member of Clan Z. This my friend is called anarchy. So WTF is the Puntland gov't for?

I think the Cadde/Afqurac admin's ultimate test lies with re-securing Puntland and making the local population feel safe (for living and investment). My point is that there can be no progress or development without security. The cycle of violence across all major northeastern Somali cities of late is a distressing sign that the men in power aren't hard enough on the criminals who continue to destablize the region, yet they immediately detain journalists for even criticizing the Puntland gov't.

You tell me the sense in that!

Well said, true it is ultimately the people who need to change and respect the rule of law, BUT Puntland and federal governments need to act or at least say something publicly, lead a huge campaign through media outlets to educate people about the benefit of peaceful, stable and secure society, regarding the declining security in major Puntland cities like Boosaaso, Garowe, Laascaanood, and Galkacyo.

I would suggest launching something like peaceful march (Marathon of Peace) to make the public aware the advantages peace, law and order, and the disadvantages of the insecurity and the tribal violence.

Gabbal   

If a member of Clan X happens to kill a member of Clan Z, then Clan X has the automatic right to do a revenge killing on a member of Clan Z. This my friend is called anarchy.

No my friend, that's called xeer Somali. :D I am more then sure Puntland has enough intellectuals of calibre that would be able to incorporate our traditional law with an established judicial law. A new system that can close the gap between the old and the new, and more importantly combine them.

My point is that there can be no progress or development without security. The cycle of violence across all major northeastern Somali cities of late is a distressing sign that the men in power aren't hard enough on the criminals who continue to destablize the region

True there can be no progess without peace and security, but are you suggesting that Cadde Muuse clamp down in the repressive and oppressive ways of Cabdulahi Yusuf? I'm sure recent actions in Puntland are hardly "distressing" enough to call for those sort of actions. Don't you think you are over worrying?

warya horn welcome back. And how was CA

"I'm sure recent actions in Puntland are hardly "distressing" enough to call for those sort of actions. Don't you think you are over worrying"?

Over worrying I don't think so when close family is killing each other the government must step in.

"Cadde is a soft guy"

cadde is a soft guy and that's not the kind of person that Puntland really needs we need some one like Abduallhu Yusuf cause when Abduallhi Yusef was here and such act's took place the Government step in right away.

I just hope Abdualhi yusuf can do the same for Somalia as a whole and I think he could do that if people didn't get in his way. but so far so good.

True there can be no progess without peace and security, but are you suggesting that Cadde Muuse clamp down in the repressive and oppressive ways of Cabdulahi Yusuf?

Well, he's clamping down on the free press, isn't he? Victims: Shacab newspaper, SBC editor, STN station, etc. Yet, common criminals are allowed to kill and hide behind the facade of sub-sub-clan lineage and walk free amongst the people. The xil-cusub buu Cadde magacaabay line is getting old, useless and redundant!

You know, I was shocked by the Garowe prison incident. Then when the same thing happened in Galkacyo, it told me that Cadde isn't really in charge but every moron with an AK is. Col Yeey ruled Puntland because he owned the vast majority of the AKs on the streets. Cadde, if he wants to finish his term, needs to do the same. Without fear, people will never get in line. When alone on Interstate 5, we don't take the carpool lane for fear of police! Same rule applies to law and order in Somalia, and in the whole world.

Gabbal   

warya horn welcome back. And how was CA0

:confused: No offense, but war isma naqaan?

WIND-

Sxb Now I fully undetstand what you were talkin about.

No offense, but war isma naqaan?

damn horn showe some mercy bismilaah. waaba lagu soo dhaweeye lol <------- bilaasha bare hiiraale adeerkaa uma ah.

I think the two of them should be fired.They are a complete waste of space.Personally I prefered Abdi Hashi.He was an action man and none of this thieves used to dare come out of the dens