Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Should somaliland get recognition and support from us

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

I view myself as a somali nationalist. Honestly i looks like somalia is going to take a while before it gets back on its feet. Out of somalimo and love to our somaliland brothers. Should we work hard towards somalilands recognition. An independent, peaceful strong somaliland is a postive step for all somali people. Inshalla somaliland could once after becomming a strong governemnt could also help out the rest of us somalis towards peace and goverannce.

I think that probably somaliland becoming a UN member could be a postive thing for the rest of us somalis.

Yes, I equally agree, and this is the only true and right way forward for all Somalis to succeed and forgive each in the long run. But the bad thing is that some majority of Somalis do not like or understand what is good for them as we are not mature enough to think ahead for the future! That is why we stuck together in the abyss for good twenty years. Sad indeed!

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

quote:Originally posted by Hassan6734:

quote:

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^kula yaabi mayo adiga reer maakhir baad tahay lol.

The former Somalia existed for 31 years we failed miserably, invading Ethiopia trying to add Kilinka shanaad to Somalia. Which led to the downfall of the former Somalia. I believe the people of kilinka shanaad should also form their own country and be self determent the same with the people from the Nfd. If it’s in their interest. And try Establish 5 strong countries at the African union At the Arab League at the united nations. Why use the old dead ending policy towards somaliweyn. If we know its not going to be reality .

Walalahi thats cool with me, 5 strong somali countries, side by side, working togther for the greater interest of all somali people

2u45unt.jpg
1st I have problem with your Map there (somaliland part), secondly i feel you are so narrow minded,you claim somalino when you sponsor (5 strong somali countries), why did British divided somalia in the first place , simple you don't get it! and then Somaliland helping somalia what a thoughtless stuff!!!there is nothing xaasidnimo but its all abt reasoning your thoughts ....
There was not even a somalia when the british came and the italians and the french just somali nomads that was about it. there was nothing to divide or to unite

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Hassan has been permanently banned from SOL after posting that idea... Hmmmm....

That was not the reason. Stop being paranoid, saaxib.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^
:D

(he's being doing a few of those lately).

And how's that a crime in this Forum (claiming the death of a political individual and comparing him to a lowly animal)- in comparison to the severe name-calling that takes place in this Forum between different political activists?

I fail to see the crime in comparison to the daily postings of a 'Mr.Somalia', as an example.

Just wondering... Hope this wondering doesn't get me banned as well :D

NGONGE   

^^ War naga daa. We've got our fair share of cantarbaqash, saaxib. We don't need beginners to teach the rules to. You've seen how many bans it took for the admin to finally tame Dr Cawke. :D

^^ War naga daa. We've got our fair share of cantarbaqash, saaxib. We don't need beginners to teach the rules to. You've seen how many bans it took for the admin to finally tame Dr Cawke.

^^^ :D

I'll let it go....

^^ Good man. Bigger fish to fry.

No, my friend, we're actually on the rapprochment track with those fish. There are a few of their local representatives who haven't gotten the memo in this Forum, though ;)