Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Should somaliland get recognition and support from us

I view myself as a somali nationalist. Honestly i looks like somalia is going to take a while before it gets back on its feet. Out of somalimo and love to our somaliland brothers. Should we work hard towards somalilands recognition. An independent, peaceful strong somaliland is a postive step for all somali people. Inshalla somaliland could once after becomming a strong governemnt could also help out the rest of us somalis towards peace and goverannce.

I think that probably somaliland becoming a UN member could be a postive thing for the rest of us somalis.

Walahi this post shows that am not a hater and that i am indeed very somalimo.

TFG should give recogntion to somaliland, whats the point of leaving somaliland in a limbo and allow them to be used by the Tigraay.

Saalax   

that is true, imagine having Strong somaliand and strong dijbouti side by side and helping to restore the peace in somalia maxa ka ficaan ariinta? :D

heck they might even tame Eritrea and Ethiopia. :D

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

that is true, imagine having somaliand and djbouti side by side and helping to restore the peace in somalia maxa ka ficaan ariinta?
:D

Walahi that's what am talking about, just imagine 2 well develped somali countries, djibouti iyo somaliland. Walahi that would make me proud as a somali. To see somaliland develop like Dubai would be excellent

Saalax   

spoken like a true patriot. :cool:

but i am afraid some somalis are xasiidin and don't want to see their fellow brothers progress , instead they want to keep everybody in a dark hole.

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

spoken like a true patriot. :cool:

but i am afraid some somalis are xasiidin and don't want to see their fellow brothers progress , instead they want to keep everybody in a dark hole.

Walahi thats spot on, you are right that most somalis are xasiidin. A recogntion for somaliland would be a guul for all somalis, be it in south somalia, Og"a den, NFD etc.

Having another somali governemnt in the Horn in addition to Djibouti would be a great.

And we somalis would forever be united because we have the same blood iyo deen and language anyway.

It would only be a huge blow for ethiopia to face up too somali goverments.

Saalax   

Hassan, that is right imagine just like the Europrean Union or something like that, somaliland , djbouti, Somalia , NFD, Somali Galbeed will be different countries but they will work together as a team such as Nato.

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

I view myself as a somali nationalist. Honestly i looks like somalia is going to take a while before it gets back on its feet. Out of somalimo and love to our somaliland brothers. Should we work hard towards somalilands recognition. An independent, peaceful strong somaliland is a postive step for all somali people. Inshalla somaliland could once after becomming a strong governemnt could also help out the rest of us somalis towards peace and goverannce.

I think that probably somaliland becoming a UN member could be a postive thing for the rest of us somalis.

Somalis would be more powerful having 3 seats at the united nations

Somaliland Djibouti And Somalia. 3 seats in the African union 3 seats at the Arab league 3 seats on igad. Somalis in the horn would form a huge strong block.

Somaliland and Somalia and Djibouti could work together things concerning the military the economy etc.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

quote:Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Somalis would be more powerful having 3 seats at the united nations

Somaliland Djibouti And Somalia. 3 seats in the African union 3 seats at the Arab league 3 seats on igad. Somalis in the horn would form a huge strong block.

Somaliland and Somalia and Djibouti could work together things concerning the military the economy etc.
Mashallah, thats what am talking about. Horta if somaliland inshalla does become UN member nation.

It along with Djibouti would hve to responsbility to ensure that somalia stands up on its feet and also eventually become a strong government.

Then we three could work very hard to make Oga de*ninaa another independent somali nation.

Then us four somali governemnts could also work hard to get the NFD to join either the goverments of somalia or Oga de*ninaa

^kula yaabi mayo adiga reer maakhir baad tahay lol.

The former Somalia existed for 31 years we failed miserably, invading Ethiopia trying to add Kilinka shanaad to Somalia. Which led to the downfall of the former Somalia. I believe the people of kilinka shanaad should also form their own country and be self determent the same with the people from the Nfd. If it’s in their interest. And try Establish 5 strong countries at the African union At the Arab League at the united nations. Why use the old dead ending policy towards somaliweyn. If we know its not going to be reality .

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

The former Somalia existed for 31 years we failed miserably, invading Ethiopia trying to add Kilinka shanaad to Somalia. Which led to the downfall of the former Somalia. I believe the people of kilinka shanaad should also form their own country and be self determent the same with the people from the Nfd. If it’s in their interest. And try Establish 5 strong countries at the African union At the Arab League at the united nations. Why use the old dead ending policy towards somaliweyn. If we know its not going to be reality .

Walalahi thats cool with me, 5 strong somali countries, side by side, working togther for the greater interest of all somali people

2u45unt.jpg

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Walalahi thats cool with me, 5 strong somali countries, side by side, working togther for the greater interest of all somali people

2u45unt.jpg
1st I have problem with your Map there (somaliland part), secondly i feel you are so narrow minded,you claim somalino when you sponsor (5 strong somali countries), why did British divided somalia in the first place , simple you don't get it! and then Somaliland helping somalia what a thoughtless stuff!!!there is nothing xaasidnimo but its all abt reasoning your thoughts ....