Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Cowards rain mortars on a Quran School..7 girls injured

^^^Indeed the protesters have been shot, I remember couple of months ago when the clan courts shot people for watching the world cup and then shot demonstrators angry at the banning of Qad. I also remember some "brave warriors" shooting an unarmed Swedish journalist in Mogadishu in the middle of a rally of the clan courts. Lets not forget those who shott the old nun in Mogadishu while the clan courts ran the city. I also remember them arresting defenceless women in Kismayu including Hiiraales..

What about the brave men who took out Italian bones from a grave yard and paraded them?..Come on saxib its all the same group and you know that..Cowrads made allot of noise and now are throwing mortars in every direction, how brave..

Xoogsade   

^ You got what you wanted, the murder of children by your clan militia raining mortars on Muqdisho. Tough job to defend such coward acts and massacre, but try, only result is for us to imagine the blood of the innocent drip from your mouth every time you justify their death.

It was the tradition of the clan courts to murder Officers,like the colonel they murdered today,but murdering children is way out of the line.Cowards who kill children in cold blood and those who are inspired by these traditions aka the Cheerleaders and the Pro,should learn from these incidents,they too won't be forgiven.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ Tough job to defend such coward acts and massacre, but try, only result is for us to imagine the blood of the innocent drip from your mouth every time you justify their death.

U might aswell consider taking ur desperado nonsense to ur desperate ilk,who resorted to the murdering of School kids,all for the sake of Clan hegemony.Why don't u question the cowards who carried out the offense?Peace will be achieved by any means,whether the courts murder kids or not.For now,let that sink in to ur skull.

Xoogsade   

^ Xalane, It is the likes of you who came to Muqdisho on Ethiopian tanks massacring kids of Muqdisho. Everybody knows it. The courts were there before an no single person was murdered and if it happened, they served justice to the victims. It is the clan militia of the TFG raining mortars on town. Reer Muqdisho know that for a fact sicne they are the ones being abducted from theri homes nightly as well by these same TFG clan militias. Criminal minded somalis like you doesn't care about others and would justify as long their murder.

Get ur facts straight,then come back here and perform ur desperado scenes for us.Ur brave warriors,the mujahids are killing school kids, and are murdering innocent Servicemen in cold blood.Did they come in tanks?To ur qabiil blinded mind,the kids came with armoured vehicles and were all fighting the Good and sacred rule of ur clan Courts right?Those who came to the battlefields were liquidated in the battlefields,not in schools and u can thank that to ur brave leaders for sending mere boys to a war they themselves couldn't bare.As said,u might aswell consider taking ur desperado nonsense to ur desperate ilk for there is nothing sacred or Holy about the cold blood murdering of kids.

Children weren't the intended target and you know it, so stop this nonesense about rebels targeting children. Glaringly these rebels need to attend Ranger school to learn how to shoot straight, right now they couldn't aim straight if their life depended on it. These fools need to stop shooting it they can't shoot straight.

And spare us your new-found empathy for the suffering Mogadishu residents. You aint fooling nobody. All you TFG supporters care about is your clan idols (Geedi, Qeybdiid, Hiraale, C/Yuusef etc)... the day these men or their ilk aren't around you'll start playing a different tone.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Indeed the protesters have been shot, I remember couple of months ago when the clan courts shot people for watching the world cup and then shot demonstrators angry at the banning of Qad. I also remember some "brave warriors" shooting an unarmed Swedish journalist in Mogadishu in the middle of a rally of the clan courts. Lets not forget those who shott the old nun in Mogadishu while the clan courts ran the city. I also remember them arresting defenceless women in Kismayu including Hiiraales..

What about the brave men who took out Italian bones from a grave yard and paraded them?..Come on saxib its all the same group and you know that..Cowrads made allot of noise and now are throwing mortars in every direction, how brave..

Exactly but you didn't start a thread on the shot protestors.Nor did you call them cowards!If the I.C.U had been accused of raping somali woman as the Xasbashis where, you would have probably started a thread demonising the I.C.U.The above reply only highlights the black and white politics on this forum, in which my group are Angels and anyone who opposed them are Demons.......