Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

What are your Personal reactions to the unjust war against Iraq ??

Salaamu Alaikum,

It was a typical Wednesday Evening, passing through my quiet residential area making my routine journey back from university pondering about the situation in Iraq. There was a cacophonous silent in the neighbourhood. The Next door neighbour who used to play his Music loud was quiet, very strange :eek:

Upon entering the house, I quickly viewed the 7.00 PM Channel Four News and the first word being uttered was " War is due in less than 6 Hours - 1 am UK time." As soon as I watched for five minutes I left feeling helpless and cursing blair witch and monkey bush. By this time, I hoped war did not occur and still remaining positive. I was receiving text messages to pray for our Muslims in Iraq and forwarded them to friends. One of the friends replied back, “O brother, I cannot sleep tonight”. Did my routine duties and went to sleep absolutely nackered, been one of those long days.

I woke up during Fajar and turned on the TV, Subhana-Allah, War in Iraq was a reality. The infidels were bombing Basra, South of Iraq, near the Northern Kuwait border. I watched for five minutes and turned the bloody TV off. Back to the cosy bed, I felt sick and petrified for my brothers and sisters in Iraq, a sense of dejavu, memories of Bosnia, Gulf War, Afghanistan Attacks, images of Muslims being massacred in Palestine crept into my head. Pondering, turning reliantly! Feeling vulnerable! Why are we Muslims the objects of every barbaric act? I could not sleep for hours until I finally dosed off in the early hours of the morning muttering "Yaa Allah give Victory to the Muslims" over and over again. Woke up late, went to college, and saw students organising stop the war collation.

What can I do? Nothing but Du'a smile.gif

This is my reaction before and after the unjust war.

Brothers and sisters keep on doing your du’a this indeed is a great weapon, let your dua gun blaze :cool:

P.S. I met some Iraqi person at college and said they had over 50 members of their family in Iraq. Felt sorry for them – Masakiin :(

ZOLA   

wed night i was at work (as usual)...i was listening to the radio...i normally listen to music but last night i was listening to the news the whole 8 hrs i was at work....i was hoping to hear that Iraq will not be attacted... but my worse fears became true at 7pm central time ..8pmest.... i get off work at 9pm ..i could not do anything the last 2 hrs...all i could think of were the people of Iraq...

i hope this unjust war comes to an end ASAP... and our dua is with all the innocent people of Iraq.

A.A

What's my personal rxn to this unjust war?

OUTRAGED mad: :mad: :mad:

Please continue your duas for the innocent Iraqis (muslims &non-muslims) that this nightmare stops immediately.

N.O.R.F   

i actually waited until the 1am dealine, nothing happened so i was still hopefull when going to bed, heard to sad news when i got for prayers, felt this horrible taste in my mouth, made dua for all my brethren, during duhur prayer at uni, the imam read dua in the last rakca, and beleive me it was heard far and beyond the prayer room, my dua are with the ppl of iraq and the whole muslim ummah!

I didnt do much...didnt even realise the war was gonna start early 2day(no..its not cuz I dont care but cuz I had somethin else in mind)...However, this morning I joined the demonstration at ma uni and walked out of lecture (1st time :D:D ..im usually a good girl)..

Liked the Slogans...was shouting all day ..

(a) 1234 - We dont want ur bloody war

5678 - Walk out and demonstrate ...

(b) Bush, Blair CIA - How many kids have u

killed 2day? :mad:

..........and loads more at the top of ma lungs!

Honesita   

I have not been following the news for the past 2 weeks and i was getting most of my info from friends and family...!!! Yesterday i was at the dentist and the dentist assitant came and i was hoping 'ilaahoow dadkan igu bilaabin war with Iraq questions'...not that i didnt care or would be too scared to share my opinion, but i didnt want my teeth to be messed up, u know..!!! The guy says 'yep, the deadline is up tonite at 8, but they wont start bombing cuz they wanna do it at a time where the Iraqis r not expecting it', then he asked me 'u're muslim right?' and i was like 'yeah, i'm muslim', then he asks again 'when is ur holy day of the week?' and i said 'friday', then he says 'yeah, they should do it on a friday', i was shocked, walaahi i wanted to spit on his face, my mouth was numb though, i didnt want my teeth messed up, he continued sayin' 'the japanese hit us on a sunday'...!!!

Americans r mean walaahi......they might say yeah the innocent lives and everything, but walaahi waa hadal....this is a war agains Islam and Oil....no war against Saddam or his weapons....!!! I was at Barnes and Nobles last nite, and every other book was Anti-Islamic...what is going on...!!! I didnt not try to watch the news and i am not planning to...!!! But keep up with the prayers...!!!

Salaamz

HEY AM NOT WORRY ABOUT WHETHER IF IRAQ GET ATTACK OR NOT BECAUSE WHEN WERE FIGHTING IN SOMALIA THEY DIDN'T HELP US AND WE LOSE TOO MANY PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MAYBE MILLIONS IN LAST 10 YEARS AND OUR COUNTRY IS NOT SAFE STILL SO FORGET SADDAM HUSSIEN AND HIS PEOPLE AND I WISH HE HIED TOO SHAWTY.I KNOW YALL THING ABOUT BECAUSE HE IS MULSIM BUT YALL DONT KNOW WHAT HE DONE TO OUR SOMALIA RUFFEGES TOO MAN THE MAN IS MEAN AS HELL SHAWTY FOR REAL.I DONT KNOW WHY SOMALIA PEOPLE ARE WORRY ABOUT IRAQ FORGET THEM ASS GUYS. WHEN WE FIGHING NO ONE WORRY ABOUT US SO WHY I CARE.AM WORRY ABOUT MY SOMALIA PEOPLE AND AM GONNA PRAY FOR GOD TO HELP OUR SOMALIAN PEOPLE THAT IS ALL SHAWTY REPSENT MY COUNRTY.I WISH YALL SAFE MY SOMALIAN PEOPLE WHERE EVER YALL LIVE THAT ALL AM GONNA SIAD.

Lefty   

ATL-project well said....

After all, this whole phenomenon and problems facing the middle east region including the palestine/isreal issue originally created by none other but Arab people. Not only They are backstabbing each other but the true of the matter is their real enemies are for themselves. I have punch of Iraqis friends and there's no words of explaination for the way they're mostly thinking for the sake of taking immoral and tiny advantages. By looking every angles in this situation, you just can't blame these zionist and Crusaders because their purpose plus well-known hatred against islam is loud and clear. However, you have to look the easy way for them of acheiving their goals and that's punch of so called amarates and kings aka puppets initially created by British. Even the likes of Saddam Hussein was one of their greatest puppets in the region and they used to admire him alot when he engaged war against the innocent and the great leader of Iran Ayatolah khomeni in 1980s and other well known tortured. As soon as he interfered their business (Kuwait invasion), they started referring Saddam as an evilman. Ofcourse he was and still is but why not before.

The bottom line is Arab people need to get killed in order for them to get rid off those puppets who ruled them for awhile and all are good for nothing. Remember US is saying we will liberated or as they referred to (operatin of Iraqis freedom) but this could turn the other way around for seeing many Osama Bin Laden's ideology taking over.... it will and this could happen as long as this war gets longer and reaches other Arab countries. Therefore, in a way this war is good for the future and longer term of Arab people although No one likes to see innocent civilians dying in the short term..

That's my personal reaction to this War.

Khayr   

Lefty, Why don't I transfer my right foot up your

backside. Surely, then you won't be called Lefty.

This is not an Arab issue. If it was, why did they bomb afghanistan or why did they support for an arms sanctions againts the Bosnian people when they were being massacred.

I somewhat knew that war was to be waged....it was inevitable....Bush's credibilty was on the line and the retard actually went thru with it. I thought he had no guts but his Father would have cut off his subsription to sports illustrated had he back up.....nonetheless.....it's a war of finishing what his father couldn't....a war on oil..greed n power....with Iraq being the second largest oil provider...and a war against the muslim UMMAH...i tried playing devils advocate yet i see no other side to this situation.....it makes my blood boil to even think about the muslim ummah being assulted with false hopes being ignited amongst the Iraqi ppl and the westerns. What i can't understand is why would kuwait and other arab nations allow Bush to use and eventually abuse them.......can't they see it's against innocent iraqi ppl yet the world believes that Saddam and his two sons solely reside in that nation....what about the elderly and the young. I pray for the iraqi civilians who happen to be caught amiss the artillary. It's full felged and AGAINST Islam......Bush needs another islamic state to capture for the "day" to come.So dear nomads prepare yourselfs for we have been assulted. My personal believe is that After Iraq...more assults are to come......which i'm dreading.Bush will make up some nonsense about Bin Laden being in Somalia.....therefore Godforbid turn his greed and world domination to our dear beloved Somalia. I ask of you to librate yourselfs and your brothers in harms way.

Do Pray......it's the only vehicle we may have to overcome.

GODBLESS

Ariadne   

I have been ignoring the newspapers and I don't watch the news, so when I found out was when my mom started praying and crying and I asked what was wrong and she told me the war has started on Iraq.

N.O.R.F   

just been watching the bombardment of Baghdad, very shocking indeed,

as for lefty and atl boy's comments, no matter what a muslim has done to u in the past, u should still have his back when he comes up against the kafur, full stop, so stop being an ignorant somali and support yr fellow muslims thru thick and thin! i hate ppl with that attitude!

shyhem   

I knew it was coming so i'm not surprised at all,I think we need a regime at both ends,Both Bush and saddam should be rendered powerless,for they have caused more harm to inoccent Iraqs than anyone else.