Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Under an Acacia Tree

Haatu   

We feel very Somali but we're getting tired of waiting. People are starting to ask "why are we waiting?" The NFD struggle died away years ago. We don't want a struggle. We want peace and Somalia. We want a Somali government to liberate us. Until then, we're happy with the status quo.

Saalax   

Haatu, a piece of advice NFD should not join somalia until it's perfect or it will regret it, never join somalia i say.

why invite puntland since they aren't part of the five somali entities, but not invite galmudug ?

why invite 'ONLF' but stay silent on NFD aren't they somali.

why invite Somaliland and not invite Djibouti, since both are have chosen not to take part of a greater Somalia ?

why invite Al-shabaab - ignoring the fact of them being a terrorist organization- and not invite Hizbul Islam or even Ahlu Alsunah?

Is this a revival of the failed Somali weyn project if so then many players are absent, Is this about the former Somali republic only then many whom arent concerned are included, if its for building an Islamic state then you have included parties that oppose it.

there is no common ground, so every body here is for the free caano and Hilib!

why invite puntland since they aren't part of the five somali entities, but not invite galmudug ?

why invite 'ONLF' but stay silent on NFD aren't they somali.

why invite Somaliland and not invite Djibouti, since both are have chosen not to take part of a greater Somalia ?

why invite Al-shabaab - ignoring the fact of them being a terrorist organization- and not invite Hizbul Islam or even Ahlu Alsunah?

Is this a revival of the failed Somali weyn project if so then many players are absent, Is this about the former Somali republic only then many whom arent concerned are included, if its for building an Islamic state then you have included parties that oppose it.

there is no common ground, so every body here is for the free caano and Hilib!

Haatu   

Norf dhibka dhaaf. I already told them that you'd cover the costs :D

Ducaale, we will join Somalia IA and we won't regret it.

N.O.R.F   

This dirin has been suspended until further notice. The participants want to watch the World Cup after discussions on political compromise turned into a muran on football. The main culprits being the Puntlanders :D

Muriidi   

you said to delete for example :

• Copy & paste articles, link to other websites etc

.. i'm not the admin. but but by these criteria ,i would delete thish whole post !

for these reasons :

arrogance , disrespect for culture and heritage , reverse colonization theory ..

or to get it straight , trying to manipulate migration , by calling up "necessary evil" which has been proven to be unnecessary ..

we in somalia , when we want to hear that type of stuff , we don't try to fake it , we go to :

szic4.jpg

show respect for the culture , and stop searching for scapegoats for your lack of people's skills .

i'm sure all the parties you mentioned can be dealt with by the WHO.

(oops link .. but not hidden)

.. now you're thinking "leave me alone ,what do you want ?"

.. exactly !

ma waxaad islahayd dadku ha yiraahdaan away cnn iyou aljazeera ,kuwaasaa odayaal ahaayee ..

hadii la rabo Sol inay ahaato meel iidheh lagu sameeyo , try this link (also not hidden)

.. into writing stuff like this ..

give it a natural .. not answer , alternative :

web page

web page

God is "jameel" and loves beauty ..

now please try again , somalia .. politics ..

:(

what do you think really happened in paese di somalo ..