Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Under an Acacia Tree

Me & AfricanOwn

Stop being verbal bomb throwers and contribute if you can and don't be too extreme in love and hate, you may come to regret it one day.

N.O.R.F   

The two above you very rarely partake in discussions. They prefer being trolls. Anaa og.

Oody, this is a thread of compromise and I don't think the basis for your rejection has any weight. This is how things are done in the real world. A legal footing is the be all and end of all independence issues. The referendum would be held in SL only and not in the rest of Somalia.

Anyway, sheeka SL xagaa inoogu jooji, time to give other more shaah and xalwa.

me   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

The referendum would be held in SL only and not in the rest of Somalia.

If this is not support for the secessionists I don't know what is.

As you can all see, this thread is intended to give another platform to the secessionists. Don't be fooled, this is not a thread about Somalia.

The so called host of this thread is already tilting the stage for the secessionists, by giving away the house, while pretending to be 'dhexdhexaad'.

Cowke   

Hale my opinion is that somaliland is not recognized because the players inside somalia are all unionist no matter if their secularist or shababs or any other faction except hargeisa.

Whats the chances of success if foreign donor backs somaliland in it's seccessionist claim when majority of somalis from ras caseyr to kismayo are all unionist? the chances are very little success and people don't make investments to not get a return from their investment. Eritrea funds hizbul islam why? because they stand a chance against other factions because the unionists are all divided up and therefore Eritrea can see theirs good chance of their investment paying off in the end. The same can be applied to the arabs funding shabab.

Somaliland seccession from somalia wont spark a seccessionist race I dont believe because Eritrea was given separation and it didnt mean other parts of ethiopia were given the same right lol.

Sxb when donors look at somalia they see that 90% are unionist with just different views on how the nation should be run some want an islamic style whilst others want it secular but their all unionist. If the donors went against unionist that means all the factions in somalia have something to unite for which is safe-guarding the borders and believe me you will see some foreign country take advantage of this and fund them to form huge "national front" lol

Somaliland secession is just impossible and its sad its repeated over and over again as if it will make it stand a better chance to become a reality lol. Even Somaliaonline can see through the lie of seccessionist, it just Qowdhans in a merfish that can be lied too you think the experts in the international and domestic scene can be lied to? :D

I don't believe somaliland politicians are that dumb and They are aware that will never occur but they see benefit now to hold their ppl hostage to fake dreams whilst they take advantage of them and fill up their pockets and retire whilst waiting for somalia problems to be solved in hamar.

But some of the somaliland politicians do indeed want chaos in hamar and recognition for somaliland but thats only a few whilst the others just want to sit by tells lies to their people, photoshop pictures, say they got a memo from israel that they will be recognized and just buy themselves times untill hamar is solved.

Thats all somaliland is as far as im concerned if you agree good if you dont well thats my opinion smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Me, for some reason I'm not surprised you've failed to comprehend the aim of this thread.

Whilst you're here, I have a question for you. Will the SSC members sat under this tree be united in voice?

me   

Norf,

Your question is irrelevant. Because first few conditions have to be met, before anyone will sit under any tree.

The first two conditions are:

1. The secessionist aggressors must leave the SSC region, and withdraw to their clan enclave.

2. The secessionists must drop their claims to all the territories of the Somali Republic.

Without these two conditions, and some others that will follow in due course, there is no reason why a unionist Somali should even entertain any talks with the secessionists.

N.O.R.F   

Hasn't the split within the SSC camp made the situation possible in the first place?

You can't complain about SL capitalising on it if you're not agreeing within youselves in the first place.

So, a united a front is required for this sit down.

me   

I am unaware of any splits. Perhaps you can enlighten me on that issue and in the meantime, could you also tell me how your progressing with the conditions from my earlier post?

N.O.R.F   

^I see nothing has changed :D

Waa markii indhaha la isgu xidhi jirey icon_razz.gif

Your conditions would have a better chance if you're all singing from the same himsheet wouldn't it? smile.gif

me   

1. I am afraid that it will take more smiley's to hide your inability.

2. As I have suspected, this is nothing but a secessionist get together.

3. Even under the virtual tree the secessionists have no intention of peace.

4. This thread was a secessionist ploy from the get go and it has failed.

N.O.R.F   

^bacda iska fur ninyow :D

Ma shaaha kaa qaboobey saxib? :D

I hope someone more astute takes over the SSC mantle.

Tuudleloo.

Originally posted by me:

Norf,

Your question is irrelevant. Because first few conditions have to be met, before anyone will sit under any tree.

The first two conditions are:

1. The secessionist aggressors must leave the SSC region, and withdraw to their clan enclave.

Where are the "ssc" regions exactly? Does this include Erigavo? They might as well claim Burco, before they go to Erigavo Me thinks.

me   

lol@tuudleloo.

I am voting for that a new thread is started, that is run by someone neutral.

Norf is a well-known secessionist, with a long history and as you can all see, he is biased.

I have no confidence in these the talks unless drastic changes are made.

N.O.R.F   

^Hey look, Mr Me and Africaown are both united (albeit against me) but its a start :D

This dirrin is over your heads boys.