Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

Xaasha.....the bleeding hearts came in droves and preach us about the rules of war, and how a Muslim should behave. If you bear guns against your brother in support of an occupying force, then you should be killed period!

^^ In that case, you deserve to be occupied. Animals with no brains need to be led and controlled.

lol@ngonge, waxa aad dhahde has some truth to it.

I think Siyad barre was doing just fine keeping these animals in their cages, but I do not want ethio's and yey bunch controlling anyone but themselves. For that reason alone, beheading one or few of our own people can not be excused, at the same time, our freedom fighters need to make an example of someone and if it gotta be sadax somali askaro today(tfg soldiers) and 10 ethio askaro tomorrow, so be it.

I always lived by the saying "EYE FOR AN EYE", justice has no faith, no naxariis, and no somalinimo, and bless the fighters on the ground, and may allah be with the dead muslims all over the world.

PS:Morning to you too@che, and amen to what you wrote.

This has nothing to do with political If your retaliation has no limits and is not bound by any rules, principles and morals don't go wailing around and expecting sympathy.

Well said. What is worth is claiming to be a good Muslim and justfying conduct that is contrary to Islam. The rules of war in Islam are well known and are highly advanced. This strategy is already backfiring and pretty soon the average Somali will see them as crazy murders rather than freedom fighters.

Jacpher   

Inaa Lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun.

Is it more tragic to have these savage militia behead a man of respect, honor who took up the responsibility to keep the peace of the city while earning a bread for his family? Or having a Somali and a Muslim justify these heinous crimes of humanity behind computer screen? You've already convicted them as collaborators of the enemy. What gave you the right to convict them? Do you know one or more these soldiers?

These Al-Shayaadiin group have much more hatered and animosity towards Somalis. They do more damage and filth in the name of Somali than Ethiopia ever dreamed of. Such ideology and action have no place in Somali society. Beheading & suicide bombing against innocent Somalis including women and children is what they refer as jihaad. Ilaahey asfali saafiliin idinku ururi dheh. Wuxuush waxba maba dhaantaan if you support and justify such Al-Shayadiin ideology and hateful mindset.

To behead a soldier you must "capture" him first (the capture makes him your prisoner), take him somewhere safe, hold him by the head, get the knife while the captive waits .... and .... wiigwiigwiig ..... prisoner is dead.

My thoughts are ....

1. You should not kill soldiers after you capture them.

2. Beheading is a cruel act.

Jimcaale....I guess carpet bombing innocent Somalis whom these TFG soldiers voluntarily took part is humane thing to do. The Ethios and their TFG stooges including the clan militias or those who are earning bread for their families as you say Soomaali waxay ula hareen majidho. I'm not gonna shed tear for a man who was part of the massacres of my people.

LST...Stop with dramazition ninyahow. You would prefer them to blasted away with mortor shell like innocent Somalis of Mogadisho.

^ exactly....... WAR is a savage business...... so stop with the squeamishness do you protest this much when these damn traitors kill,rape and destroy.

what right do you have to condemn them behind a computer screen.... have you suffered as they have ?

what justification can you give for turning against your brother and supporting the xabash filth ??

it is irrelevant whether they were beheaded,stabbed, or just plain shot as long as they are killed i could ask for no more.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Xaasha.....the bleeding hearts came in droves and preach us about the rules of war, and how a Muslim should behave. If you bear guns against your brother in support of an occupying force, then you should be killed period!

che and the rest of the shabab supporters, make up your mind. one day you are here complaining about the brutality of the government and ethio troops yet here you are condoning this savagery as an element of just war. I have said this before and will say it again, these so called islamist are not islamist but and animals who must be dealt with like dogs they are. the have proven their savagery before they were evicted from mogadishu when they where bombing cinemas, shooting radio listeners, stabbing people in public, threatening to behead those who do not pray, cutting of the limbs of children with kitchen knifes, jailing smokers, forcing people to dress like them, whipping elderly ladies for showing their legs, banning woman, who mostly where the breadwinners of Somali families back home, from markets. for far to much, simpletons here, argue to much about ethio troops this and ethio troops that and blame everything under sun on ethiopia but clearly this is a war between sane people and savages who are trying to outdo the taliban in backwardness.

Jimcaale..Everything has consequence. Correct me if I'm wrong but these men are actually part of TFG's arsenal against the Somali people. If you wore the TFG uniform, there is price to pay for being a part of entity that brought occupiers to our soil.Surely, these men knew the nature of the entity which they chose to work for.

P.S. Midakale, in maa waalin, mase you guys are actually serious about condemning the men whose land was invaded.

Naxar...The only thing I don't condone is violence against women and children, but a man with gun is fair game regardless on whose he is on. You don't hear b*tching if Shaabab prisoners are killed or mistreated.If you are part of an army or militia, you should expect everything.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You replied more than three times to this topic merely to state the obvious? How obtuse!

Truth is worth repeating even for the umpteenth time. Facts are stubborn!

And for the ppl shedding crocodile tears for 3 enemy collaborators, don't insult our intelligence. When Ethiopian military and their dhabodhilif foot soldiers lop missiles into civilian homes many heads get decapitated. Plastering this site with dhabodhilif propaganda to paint totally one-sided picture won't go unanswered.

-Lily-   

I don't think you have to loose your humanity to make a point, and beheding the enemy, even if he does it on a daily basis, makes you a little less human. It is barbaric.

Socod..Hear Hear!

Lily..Tell that man to the million Somalis displaced whose women were raped,children near starvation,and relatives blown to bits while pregnant bleed to death.

The only way i could condemn this is if somebody provides a dalil that clearly states the beheading your enemy is against Islam....... and if you do manage to find something like that i will just advocate other forms of extermination of these rats