Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Islamists behead three soldiers in Somalia

NASSIR   

Occupation deserves its true meaning and context had TFG not existed, but a popularly elected TFG is here. It is normal transaction for a government to ask outside help, but how would those devoid of moral values come to know of this bi-lateral deal.

Biixi   

Bismillahi raxmani raxiim. This is not Islamic, it is inhumane and these people are INSANE.

MUSLIMS DON'T DO THIS ^%$%^!!!

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I think you are ........

Two days ago, I was witness to a near fatal traffic accident where a driver drove through red lights at high speeds. The victim asked me to stay behind as a witness (I'm not sure but I think I'm legally bound in Ontario). When the police came I and another dude told the police what we saw. Was I justifying the driver at fault?
You'v just changed the whole point. Oberving/Watching is different from what you were saying just before.

Anyhow ,,, Good luck

no need to tiptoe around it.

if these soldiers were collaborating with the enemy they deserver every single bit of it and more.

when you choose to fight on the side of kufaar occupation and their lackeys ......... this is what you deserve. furthermore the heads should be put on spikes for all to see as a deterrence for the cowardly that would betray their own people and side with the xabash !

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

quote:Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I think you are ........

Two days ago, I was witness to a near fatal traffic accident where a driver drove through red lights at high speeds. The victim asked me to stay behind as a witness (I'm not sure but I think I'm legally bound in Ontario). When the police came I and another dude told the police what we saw. Was I justifying the driver at fault?
You'v just changed the whole point. Oberving/Watching is different from what you were saying just before.

Anyhow ,,, Good luck
lol... I've changed nothing, all I did was show the silliness of your reasoning. I told you how I see it just like I told the police officer how I saw the accident. I obviously don't approve of beheadings , I merely told you the facts on the ground as I see it. Occupation inevitably leads to beheadings and more uglier things. This is just the start. Things will get really ugly the longer the occupation lingers on.

Brutality begets brutality.

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ In that case, you deserve to be occupied. Animals with no brains need to be led and controlled.

Indeed!

stop this sensitive political correctness sh!t.

The Ethiopian army and their somali dabo dhilif are one and the same......... the men who kill innocent Somalis, rape helpless women..... deserve no less........ the price of betrayal,treason should be high.

me   

I believe in doing what needs to be done as long as what needs to be done serves a purpose. What purpose does beheading soldiers serve?

1. To show that the Al-Shabaab are blood thirsty killers?

2. That a TFG soldier shouldn't surrender and fight to the death?

3. I am more inclined to believe that this is propoganda against the Al-Shabaab.

I mean come on! Beheading TFG soldiers.

It would be more effective to bribe them, to convert them to your cause, to infiltrate them. Beheading is contra productive.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

stop this sensitive political correctness sh!t.

The Ethiopian army and their somali dabo dhilif are one and the same......... the men who kill innocent Somalis, rape helpless women..... deserve no less........ the price of betrayal,treason should be high.

This has nothing to do with political correctness, son. This is about right and wrong. Don't talk about women being raped and a country being occupied if, at the same time, you're going to support such barbaric revenges. If your retaliation has no limits and is not bound by any rules, principles and morals don't go wailing around and expecting sympathy. Your kind truly deserve to be occupied. You completely take away the legitimacy of your struggle by supporting such nonsense. :mad:

^ wake up adeer.

we are at war....... this is a sound military strategy when you are outnumbered and out gunned.

in this case any and all forms of revenge are valid considering what they have done.... they deserve no mercy at all since they show no mercy........and would just shooting them make you feel better ?

Read this thread and take a look

if you need any reminders and if you still say they dont deserve it then.

adeer lets agree to disagree..... to what the limits should be on revenge.

NGONGE   

^^ It is war but war (for MUSLIMS) should still have some rules. You are not a savage, son. You are claiming to be a MUSLIM. This is not Islamic conduct no matter what was the provocation.

^ ng take a look at the youtube clip in the second link i posted..... watch the whole of it.

and i would like to know what you consider an acceptable retaliation ?