Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Aden Hashi Ayro killed in US Airstrike

Emperor   

It's unfortunate, another important live lost in this sensiless war of Islam/Freedom/clan/natinalism/Intrest... what have you... Full of confusion

No doubt in my mind, unlike the ones in Asmara the mane was a hero died like one although I disagree with his book of thoughts and the way he carried attacks... I am sure his energy and passion could have served our nation in so many better ways...

All I can say is Danbi dhaaf ilaahay hasiiyo and pray that the rest of the Alshabaab youth will rethink and change their ways...

Ilahay Ummadaan hasoo hanuuniyo

Juje   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

must say, this is good news, hope mr make it rain and awais are next.

"Hadii aad Arinta Geerida Mujaahidiinta Aad Ku Faraxdaan waxaa idiin Danbeeyn doona Wax aad ka Naxdaan oo aad ka Murgootaan" Shiikh Muqtaar Rooboow Cali Abuu Mansuur.

Allaha u naxariisto geesnimo ayuu ku dhintay, Another senseless killing that does not advance the cause of peace in Somalia. I hope all Somalis will release the sooner they bring peace to theie homeland the sooner the killing will stop and the sooner the world will help them reconstruct their country.

Cabdow   

Allaha u naxriisto macalin Aadan, ehelkiisa iyo aqrabadiisana sabar iyo iimaan allaha ka siiyo. Macalinka truelly died like a man, unlike them cowards AKA 'dabadhilifs' will ever dream off.

Buuxo   

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, Samir iyo eeman to his family.

Munaafiqiinta soo tiftiftayna kama dambeyn doonan inshallah.

Emperor   

^The 'Islamic' supporters of Ayro make me laugh, what's with your BOB marley's hees, and say what Heaven? Where do you get that from.... Astaqfurulah

Emperor   

^Adigana howshaada waa I will be along with SL/Alshabaab/UIC/ONLF/Nationalists/Musicians/BobMarley and what have you, as long as you are against Puntland....

Whatever that takes Puntland down works for you... LOol

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Adigana howshaada waa I will be along with SL/Alshabaab/UIC/ONLF/Nationalists/Musicians/BobMarley and what have you, as long as you are against Puntland....

Whatever that takes Puntland down works for you... LOol

:D:D Waryaa. War maandhoow maxaad igu sheegtay? If only you knew who my best friends are! If only!At no point did i insulted clan or puntland, unless by weird transtivity of logic you don't associate the TFG with one qabiil or geographic area. Taas anigu kuma jiro.