Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Aden Hashi Ayro killed in US Airstrike

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

"SHAME" on me? What about SHAME on you JUJE. After all, you and the rest of these people are grieving over a well known
terrorist's death.

do you mean in the sense Nelson Mandela is a terrorist ... i hate to see ppl parroting lines from a backward government lead by a dyslexic retard who are in the true sense of the word terrorists themselves.

just curious do you also consider Hamas a democratically elected party of their people 'Terrorists'... who are in a righteous struggle just because uncle sam says so ?

it's now fashionable to call any true Muslim a terrorist .. the word has lost all meaning .... The measure of a man is how he is perceived by his enemies ... if they fear you , despise you .. you must be doing something right... if they consider you a lapdog and a lackey .... gotta change something no ?

Originally posted by Khalaf:

L.G stop watching FOXNEWS!.

Is funny you say this. You guys are supposed to be on the same said No?

Anyways

May Allah have mercy on Macalin Aadan...

Khalaf   

^^Someone is dying for my attention. I have 5 minutes i can spare ye dig. Marka sweetheart since you have no capability to reason at least learn how to put a simple english sentence together and work on your grammar. Let me help you, start here: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/

laters

Kool_Kat   

What anyone says on here whether he was a hero or a terrorist in their eyes, doesn't really matter right now - they guy is DEAD...

As qof Muslim ah, Allaha u naxariisto, una dambi dhaafo...

Allow u naxariiso!

There are known terrorists in Somalia. There is no denying their existence---all Somalis know that these criminals exist.

These terrorists killed, and maimed thousands, if not tens of thousands, of innocent Somalis. Today’s international actors are in cahoots with these Somali terrorists. It’s a mockery of justice for these actors to reward the real terrorists who destroyed Somalia and caused much of the suffering her people experienced and assassinate individuals whose guilty of the crimes they are allegedly committed has not been established and there is no sufficient evidence for. What crime has Aden Ayrow done, for instance, that warranted hunting him with such resolve and zeal that ultimately resulted in his death? Reading about him and the crimes he is accused of, here, below, is what the late Aden has been accused of.

1- He dug up Italian burial site, which housed remains of colonial service persons.

How could that warrant for one to take that young man’s life is beyond me! Granted that it’s misconduct in many ways but terrorism it is not!

2- He expressed his determination to contributing to the efforts of reviving Islamic Caliphate. And in doing so, he allied him self with known violent groups like Alqaida!

That’s just circumstantial evidence that wouldn’t even be permissible in the court of law! Islamic Caliphate is a matter of theology and no informed Muslim can oppose its return! Sympathy for any group, aggressive or not, should not warrant violent loss of life. Those are just elementary and commons sense stuff! They cannot be the basis for justifying illegal assassinations like the one in which Aden was killed.

3-He used extreme tactics in his effort to fight against Xamar Warlords, TFG forces, and invading Ethiopian army.

Here one would have a legitimate point if one were fair in his or her approach of identifying what constitutes an extreme tactic in a war zone like Mogadishu has been for the last decade or so! How about the indiscriminate bombardments which Ethiopian troops and their TFG allies engaged in last year? What about the mass kidnappings that Mogadishu warlords were engaged in pre Islamic court Xamar? Would those be considered extreme tactics to pacify the perceived enemy? Aden was no guiltier in resorting to extreme tactics than his nemeses were! He might just have been more bold and didactic in articulating what he was fighting for but he certainly was not the one who caused the most casualties in the Mogadishu war. He might have been agnostic to the consequences of his pronouncements but he sure was not involved in any other theatre of war other than the one he was fighting in! Putting things in context in the manner I did commits the reasons cited for Aden's assasination to the flames and undresses the hypocrisy with which Aden’s assassination is immersed!

Lets pray that this act does not impede peace efforts that are underway! As you can see, when thousands of innocents are starving to death in the outskirts of Xamar, millions of dollars are spent in hunting down one individual whose life or death is immaterial to the large conflict in our land! That painful fact should embolden those brave souls who initiated this effort to bring about some genuine, but not necessarily just, settlement to the political front of our conflict.

^u forgot to include the missing money bit.

Surely, you can't forget the tens of millions that had just disappeared on his watch.. Money that was meant for the organization ayuu laqay and yet you do not include that bit, because according to you everything is an accusation.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

quote:Shame on you.

"SHAME" on me? What about SHAME on you JUJE. After all, you and the rest of these people are grieving over a well known terrorist's death.

Since when was it okay to side with terrorists?

If that wasn't bad enough, he was killing in the name of islanimo. How can I even show empathy over the situation when this late aden person was using my religion to further his interest and the interest of his clansman. If anyone knows this man, ,they know what he stood for.

You don't need me to go into his background, as all of you who support this group know what they are all about. YOu people act as thought an awliyo died today, give me a break.

PS:You should be reserving your naxariis for those innocent people that die daily because of the late aden person and CO, not the man himself.
Kuwa dilay, tolow are they good Muslims? I would have thought the executioner in this case killed thousands of more "innocent" Muslims across the world and sent them to secret prisons more than this man could have ever done!

Abtigiis   

Somali social decorum dictates we respect the dead. Even when we are not appreciative of what he did. I am talking to those who disagreed with Sheekh Adan (May peace be upon him)!

Laba-X   

To play with C.J Haabiil's words,

Galgaladkaygii xalay iyo walaalayaalow gama’ la’aantayda

Gogoshaan ku jiifsaday hurda goodkii igu yaacay

Gasiinkii la ii dhigay waxaan gowska uga daayey

Dad guryii ka yimid baa war baas iila soo galaye

Gablamooyin waxay ii wadeen guul darriyo hooge

Geeridii Cayrow bey sheegayeen gacal ha waayeene

Gabbal baa u dumay reerihii geliga Muqdisho yiile

Abidkii rag waa go’i jiree tanise waa gawre

Dhawr haloo u wada gaar ahaa gocanayee mooyee

Mid weeye haddii lays galoo rasaas laysku gooraamo

Gurmad noqonayaa iyo annagu guuto bixinnaaba

Giiryaalihii fule markuu gelelef rooraayo

Rogaalkuu giraangirin ogaa gocanayaa mooyee

Gar adkaatay, xaajada gurracan, guurti kala maagtay

Haddii geedka laysugu yimaado golaha waayeelka

Waxay gola fardooddaba haddii la isku soo gaadho

Nin waliba hadduu gees damcoo giijo madixiisa

Wax la wada gorfeeyaba haddii la isu geyn waayo

Gaagaabsayaa iyo isagu gees u hadal yaaba

Guddoonkii la wada raaci jirey gocanayaa mooyee

Alla wuxuu golxaalow ahaa gedefka reeraaye

Magaciisu waa gudubsanaa gaaliyo Islaame

Galbeed iyo Baraa laga yiqiin gololkii dheeraaye

Gaashaan biruu noo ahaa gocanayaa mooyee

Adduunyadatan laga guurayo ee gebegebaa taagan

Ee laga galbaday meesha iyo geeridii Maxamed (p.b.u.h)

Anuun baa gubtanyoonaya oo geesigii tebaye

Gartaa uu noqday Eebbow ma jiro garangar waartaaye

Allahayow wax badan baan gefaye Adigu hay goynin

Oo geesta Nebigii i mari maalinta lays gurayo.

Allaylehe Geesi geesi dhalay iga dheh! Ilaahay dembigiisa ha dhaafo, Janadiina haka waraabiyo, reerihiisana samir iyo iimaan haka siiyo!

Abtigiis   

Anaa kuu maqraati ah LX. he has restored the sense of pride in me (of being a Somali); for it is every 50 years that such a manifested courage is seen among us! Geesi kaliya ma aheyn. It is one of these time you don't get good enough words to descirbe something!

Your legacy will live on; and you are not dead! Sh.Adan Hashi Cayroow! I am a witness to your bravery and I will spread the word beyond generations!!Tears!