Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Aden Hashi Ayro killed in US Airstrike

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Aden Xaashi wasn't sold out by anyone, the US just happened to get lucky this time. Remember all those bombings by the US which only rearranged dirt and lest we forget killed scads of innocent people and their livestock. Also, the US has Somalia on constant surveillance. This time they got the Law of averages on their side.

Anyways, Aden Xaashi died honorably defending his country from a cruel enemy who wants to subjugate him. Let me tell you something else, he died a manly death unlike many of us in the diaspora who will most likely die of girly deaths like angina, heart attack, arthritis etc. A manly death with guns all ablaze or a sissy death? I don't know about you but I'll have me a manly death any day of the week.

I will second it that my freind. Dude died like a dude..for real.

Allah ya raxmah,better be dead than being a stooge aka dab*dhilif. Gacan gaaled buu kudhintay,Ilahey janada ha ka warabiyo smile.gif

^allah maxey cyber jihadi wannabe' ay been isku camirayaan.

He died being a dude alright, with this body parts and anything left of it(the dudeness of it all) turning to ashes.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^allah maxey cyber jihadi wannabe' ay been isku camirayaan.

He died being a dude alright, with this body parts and anything left of it(the dudeness of it all) turning to ashes.

The body parts were on lease yaa Layzie.They become useless when the naf is taken away.

Bal dib ugu noqo duqsi quranka,hadii kale,let me hire Kashafa to teach you a lil some some smile.gif

Warmoog   

Inaalilaah wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun. Geeridu waa xaq, Ma-Dhintena waa Allah, subxaana wa tacaala.

May Allah have mercy on Macalin Aadan and everyone else that died in the attack. May He be pleased with them and grant them all Jannatul Firdaws with the rewards of shuhadaa. May He give the families and companions they left behind patience and contentment in the knowledge that their sons/brothers/husbands/fathers died while defending their religion and its people from foreign aggressors. What better way is there to leave this world than as a Muslim fulfilling his/her promise to Allah? Surely, the ones who depart in that state are the most fortunate among us.

PS - I had hoped some of the people on this forum would muster enough decency to not bring any biting, snarky comments or petty political point-scoring into a tacsi thread. I was hopeful no one would stoop that low. Apparently, considering the filth some are already purging, it was too much to expect.

While I take your advise, you need to retake that biology test you miserably failed in 7th grade.

PS: I wuv kasha, and I can't wait for him to share some of the wisdow he has with me. Kasha I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU

Shahid !

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

RIP but he was a man trained in Afghanistan for the sole reason of establishing an Islamic State in the Horn of Africa.
He was neither patriot nor nationalist in the service of his country since he was completely opposed to our sovereignty, which draws its legitimacy from international norms.

maybe I'm missing something ... attempting to establish an Islamic state in the Horn of Africa is somehow bad or wrong ? .. last time i checked we were mostly Muslim :confused: ... whatever differences you had with the resistance i thought were political not religious ..

is qabo brother khilaafka dadka u dhaxeeye ee siyaasadeed wa wax la fahmi karo ... lakin diinta ha fara gashan waa iga waano to win some debate on a discussion forum with people you dont even know is not worth waxaad ku hadlaysid.

A great man ayaa maanta shahiiday .. in lagu daydo ayuu mudanyahay .. raganimadiisoo kale ilaahay ha siiyo rag fara badan oo dhinaacas naqus ka ah.

Juje   

PS: I wuv kasha, and I can't wait for him to share some of the wisdow he has with me. Kasha I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU

If there is anything you share with Kasha it is not wisdom - and if you have any decency left in you , you will respect a deceased Muslim person what ever differences and animosity you had with him/her.

Shame on you.

Fabregas   

Good target and hooraay to the innocent informants who gave this precise intel, or else the hit wouldn't have been as successful.

:(

money   

he was a real skinny and lucky young man - just died at young age of 31. Imagine how many times we heard about him as being this huge and wanted man who is a very dangerous to the interest of the western world in the horn of africa. Then when I saw his pic, walaahi I cried with mixed feelings of envy,jealousy, pride and admiration Just by looking at his pic and how young Ayro was, I feel my life has been meaningless in away. What a beautiful way to die to go back to your creator fighting for your deen and for the liberation of your people from the occupation of our enemies and oppression of the warlords. All the people I talked to today about this... all confirmed he was a selfless Mjuaahid who shunned Qabiil and Qurunkiis at young age. Amazing! and we here poisoned by it but he purified his soul and died for a noble cause and is gonna meet his role models like Imam Ahmed Gureey and Sayid Mohammed Abdallah Hassan. The Somali spirit is alive and it is days like this and such a fine horeic young man with principles like Ayro that makes you feel proud of being Somali, even if it is difficult to be one now and no matter what happened in Somalia, it just makes you feel proud of the Somali spirit that never gives up. Ayro has a place in my heart and my sons will be named after him with the nick even if that nick has clan connotations that are not mine! But I am above it and I am so saddened by this loss.

^ nicely put bro.

the man was a Lion the damn dabo dhilifs and the xabashi filth would quake in fear upon hearing his name ... courageous , and heroic to the end.

CapeTown   

May Allah have mercy on Macalin Aadan

I was not a big fan of him till today .. Good man indeed - IF the Americans had any mercy for somalis they would strike on the war lords that where butchering the people ... He fought in Gedo and ****** region for sake of Isam and somalinimo manshallah .........

Alshabab should focus on uniting the somali people change the tactic .

Akash   

Too Much Dabodhilif in This Forum.. Allaayah Raxma, Haq u dirirka dalkiisa iyo Diintiisa Difaacayay. Amiin

Shame on you.

"SHAME" on me? What about SHAME on you JUJE. After all, you and the rest of these people are grieving over a well known terrorist's death.

Since when was it okay to side with terrorists?

If that wasn't bad enough, he was killing in the name of islanimo. How can I even show empathy over the situation when this late aden person was using my religion to further his interest and the interest of his clansman. If anyone knows this man, ,they know what he stood for.

You don't need me to go into his background, as all of you who support this group know what they are all about. YOu people act as thought an awliyo died today, give me a break.

PS:You should be reserving your naxariis for those innocent people that die daily because of the late aden person and CO, not the man himself.