Sign in to follow this  
Qodax Qorax

I dont support secessionism, I support Unity!

I dont support any secessionism from Ethiopia, I support Ethiopian unity.

why?

Because, why would I support ONLF secessionism and self determination, if they(ONLF supporters) dont support Somaliland's indepedence and recongnition?

So as long as ONLF dont support Somaliland, I keep supporting Ethiopia.

faysal071.jpg?width=640&height=480

Well that seems fair only one problem Ethiopians occupy still land that belongs to Ethnic Somalilanders (hawd and reserve area ). But politics teaches us, that your interest comes first Somaliland independence is sacred to us and any one who is oppossed to that, becomes our political enemy. Ethiopia for now we are on a good level concerning politics and commerce i can't predict the future though.

Hales   

Ill keep it simple.

1) In ****** region what you have is a direct occupation where the civillian population is oppressed and in Somaliland its the opposite; your attempt is to use a justification to show a parallel situation when the differences could not have been more clear morally and in legality.

You could argue in the case of Somaliland that the Hargeisa regime wishing recognition is exerting its powers and an occupation on other lands because of this Somaliland lacks the legal requirements to become a state, Ethiopia similarly also lacks to legal stance to hodl on to the ******.

Somalilanders were oppressed for 31 years under the Koonfurian regimes for years their people were brutally murdered in the so called Somali capital in mogadisho. Not to forget the bombardment of hargeisa and Burco and the ethnic cleansing of the people of Somaliland.

Somaliland was a short lived independent state in 1960. It has every legal requirement to become a full recognized state.

Hales, its all about self-determination. The free will of people to determine their future.

Weather the occupiar or oppressor is strong(Ethiopia) or weak(Somalia) at the moment.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Qodax_iyo_Qarax:

I dont support any secessionism from Ethiopia, I support Ethiopian unity.

why?

Because, why would I support ONLF secessionism and self determination, if they(ONLF supporters) dont support Somaliland's indepedence and recongnition?

So as long as ONLF dont support Somaliland, I keep supporting Ethiopia.

A pointless hissy fit.

That is how politics works. its all about give and take.

P.S. I googled what hissy fit means.

hissy fit = A sudden outburst of temper, often used to describe female anger at something trivial. Originally regional from American South. Thought to originate from contraction of "hysterical fit." Sxb, my point is political not emotional. :D

Originally posted by Mayaani:

Somalilander that support is Ngone kuwaankale Xaaji,Liibaahele kan Qodax labaxay qabyaalad ku dheer.

Anigu i am bila qabyalaad my friend

wixi jira uun baan sheega