Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Fu'ad Shanqole Co Should Learn Their Lesson

Yes, it is so much fun when you're a heartless, sitting under a comfort tree or in a nicely decorated room sipping your tea and asking youth to go and blow up themselves to go to Jannah.

I'm sure Fu'ad has been celebrated when the suicide bombings in Hargeisa killed more than 24 people injuring others .... he was probably throwing a party when the same happened at Shamow hotel in Mogadishu and those innocent bright students were murdered.

Him and his team always wanted the same to happen everywhere. The more they kill they more they're happy.

Now that the tide turned to their side and Fu'ad became the target of the same attacks he has been doing ,,, I say he must be learned how painful is it to be target with a suicide bomb. By now, he must be thinking twice and making his own conclusion to "slightly" realize the pain it causes.

Him & his gang must be thinking of a way out as they will not even dare to pray in the public mosques anymore ,,,,,,, forget about giving public speeches or going public in those places they used to preach.

Killing Muslims is a sinful act, and targeting mosques is a worst option of a sinful act but all i'm saying is fu'ad and his gang must feel the pain, the same pain they've been causing for the recent years.

Maaddeey   

Sida aad rabto si ka duwan, Sh. Fu'aad wuxuu shalay hadal ka jeediyey isla masjidkii dorraad lagu qarxiyey!, hoos ka fiiri faah-faahinta:

Sh Fu’aad:“Waxaan ka jeclaa dhaawaca yar ee igaaray inaan Ilaahey lakulmo anigoo Shahiida oo Towxiid aqrinaya”.

By Somalimirror on 3 May, 2010 9:34 AM in Main, Wararka

Sheekh Fu’aad Max’ed Khalaf oo Shalay Boqolaal Dadweyne ah kulahadlayey Masjidka Cablada Shideeyey oo Sabtidii lagu qarxiyey Jameeco uu kamid ahaa ayaa Sheegay in Mareykanka iyo Xulafadiisu Jabeen loona baahanyahay in lasabro oo ladulqaato.

Wuxuu sheegay in Alle isaga ka badbaadiyey Qaraxyadii ka dhacay Masjidka Niileyn ama Cabdala Shadeeye Laakin ay ku waxyeeloobeen Dad kale oo badan oo ay kamid ahaayeen 17 Xartii uu Kitaabka u aqrinayey kamid aheyd wuxuuna Alle ka baryey inuu Janada ka waraabiyo.

Sh Fu’aad oo Albaabka Masjidka Dadka kulahadlay ayaa yiri:“Ilaahey S.W ayaa Mahad iska leh Ilaahey waa iga badbaadiyey Dadkale oo walaalaha ahna wey ku shahiideen waxaan Ilaahey u weydiinayaa Shuhadadaas inuu Alle u naxariisto, gacantaa yar ayaa dhaawac iga noqotay halkaasuu ka galay halkaana waa ka baxay laf majabin waan roonahay aadbaan u fiicanahay waxayna Muslimiinta oo dhan maanta ay ku faraxsan yihiin nolosheyda iyo arageyga waxayna balan qaadeen Muslimiintu Mareykanka inay la jihaadaan Towxiidka iyo Caqiidadii aan wadnayna in la xoojiyo Jihaadkana la Xoojiyo”.

“Shalay waxaa Masaajidkan ku shahiiday 17 Xerteyda kamida aniga waxaan ka jeclaa dhaawaca yare e igaaray inaan ilaahey Maanta lakulmo anigoo Shahiida oo Towxiid aqrinaayo guri guryihiisa kamida, marke Ilaahey wuxuu iibaaqi yeelay inuu Gaalo igu dhibo Muslimiintana Ilaahey S.W igu sharfo
… iimaanka hala xoojiyo waxyarbaa noodhiman gaalo weyjabtay mareykan waajabay Xulufadiisii wey jabeen waxaan idiin dardaarmayaa inaan ku takbiirano Gaalada inshaa Allah” ayuu sii raaciyey hadalkiisa.

Dadka Soomaaliyeed ee Dibadaha ku nool ayaa ugu baaqay Sh Fu’aad inay Maalkooda ku taageeraan Dagaalada ka dhanka ah Cadawga sida uu hadalka u dhigay.

“Waxaan ka jeclaa dhaawaca yar ee igaaray inaan Ilaahey lakulmo anigoo Shahiida oo Towxiid aqrinaya”

Total Crap ...... he would go and blow himself up instead of sending young kids

^

Damn right! If he wants to be a shahiid, he ought to strap a vest on himself and blow himself, instead of filling nonsense into a 15 year old boy's head, and asking him to blow himself.

See, this is why I say he is a MUNAAFIQ: A total hypocrite, who deserves everything he's got coming to him, Insha-Allah.

Maaddeey   

^Nope, thats not right!, he's a leader, he teaches the young Mujaahideen the ways and fadl of Jihaad, he inspires and influances others to go to jihad!. Magaciisa ayey ka naxaan gaalada & munaafiqiinta!, Ilaahow cimri dheer sii.

^

I think you need some basic education in honesty, Mr. Maaddeey. I don't even think you have a clue of the hypocrisy in your last statement, do you?

Let me explain it to you: If as you say, "he teaches young 'Mujaahideen' the ways and 'fadl' of 'Jihaad'"--then why is he NOT at the forefront in the pursuit of this very same good 'fadl', by blowing himself too?

Now kindly explain why you are asking God to prolong his pathetic existence(quote:"Ilaahow cimri dheer sii") when he could be getting a Lion's share of the "fadl of Jihaad" by simply practicing what he preaches? Or I do sense a hint of hypocrisy in your point of view on this issue, as well? :D

Maaddeey   

^Sideen wax kuugu sheegaa hee!, bal sug aan mar kale isku dayee:

Sharikad baa jidha, Shirkaddu mar walba waxay qaadataa shaqaale cusub, sidoo kale waxa jooga saraakiil shaqaalahaas cusub tababarta si ay si hufan shaqadooda uga soo baxaan...meeshaas markey mareyso baa mid halkan ah soo boodoo yiri: 'waxa ay dadkan, shaqaalaha barayaan intey iska daayaan, iyagu shaqada ha qabteen'! tolow kaasi waa kuma? :D

^

Not even close and not even funny, try as you may.

Anigu, boqol jeer baan kuu iri: Nimankaan waalan intey maskaxda quful kaaga dhufteen ayee furihiina miino ku qarxiyeen. Si aan kuu galo aniguna waan garan la'ahay? :D

Laakin sidaasoy tahay, waxaan rabay inaan ku weediiyo... adigu ma waxaad tahay kuwa aad tiri waa shaqaale, mise waxaad ka mid tahay saraakiisha, who's duties, among other things, also includes being a top notch hypocrite? If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on the latter. What says you? :D

Johnny B   

marke Ilaahey wuxuu iibaaqi yeelay inuu Gaalo igu dhibo Muslimiintana Ilaahey S.W igu sharfo

Talk about knowing what a God wants.

This wacko and our "Maaddeey" think their God loves "gaalo dhibkeed".

Haatu   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Mr.Somalia, I say: 'Garowe baa noo ballan ah,
booweh
;)

I'll take that as proof ina adeer ;)

Kashafa   

Him & his gang must be thinking of a way out as they will not even dare to pray in the public mosques anymore ,,,,,,, forget about giving public speeches or going public in those places they used to preach.

For those that are born of cowardice, raised in cowardice, and steeped deep in the odious brew of cowardice & dhulinimo, please understand that Lions still reign majestically on this earth and that Honour still beats strongly in the hearts of Men.

not only in a "public place" at a "public mosque", but the very same spot where the massacre took place.

Maaddeey   

^^لله دره من رجل

JB, maxaad ka tidhi adhinkaa? :D

Originally posted by Haatu:

quote:Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Mr.Somalia, I say: 'Garowe baa noo ballan ah,
booweh
;)

I'll take that as proof ina adeer
;)
What proof, Mzee Haatu?