Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

PUNTLAND FORCES LEAVE LAS ANOD FOR LACK OF PAY

SOO MAAL   

lies, lies

pure somaliland propaganda

I suggest to Somaliland (hergeysa-burco-barbara) to stop their claim, aggression, and interfering the affairs of Sool Sanaag and Cayn. It’s not Somaliland’s business the SSC-Puntland administration relationship

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

It could be lies and made up, then again it could also be true considering the fact that the Puntland forces have been complaining about low pay in their services.

Salamu Calaykum bro.

SOO MAAL   

Salaam bro

both are possible, but I don’t understand why many Somaliland (hergeysa-barbara-burco) sites are making big issue about Puntland forces in SSC which is NOT their BUSINESS.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

Yoonis, thanks for the confirmation but you said they left the city to teach lesson to some transgressors. I am asking who are those you are refering to as trangressors?. Did they leave towards Jowhar or what,because if not for low pay by Cadde Muse then that is the only reason they have left Las Anod; helping the Abdullahi Yusuf cause. The websites that posted this articles aren't just websites that belong to Somaliland, but WidhWidh online also posted it in further details. They said Las Anod was in Bando last night and all the residents were told not to leave their homes on orders released by the government based in Gorowe.

Source:

Bandowgii Magaaladda Laascaanood Xalay Lagu Soo Rogay Xaqmiyaa??

(Laascaanood}10.11-05 Magaaladda Laascaanood ee Xarunta Gobolka Sool ayaa Xalay Bandow lama Filaan ah lagu Sooragay, iyadaan lagaranayn Dadwaynaha Loo sheegin Sabab lagu Qanci karo oo Bandowgaa laguu Soo rogay...............

Magaaladu in Dhawaale waa ay Xasiloonayd, waxaana jirtay Waqtiyo badan oo kaga Haboonayd Maanta in Bandow lasaaro Magaalada oo hada ku jirta Waqtiyadii ay ugu Xasiloonayd, isla markaana aysan jirin Wax Dil ama Beelo is haya oo Sabab logoa dhigto Bandowga.

Mar keliya ayaa Xalay Magaalada lagu Soo Daayay Cidan aad u badan iyo Baabuur Tikniko ah, waxaa kale oo uu Shalay Idaacadda ka sheegay Taliyaha Dhawaan loo Magacaabay Qaybta Boliska in ay Magaaladu Caawa bandow tahay.

Uma ekayn Ciidan Habaysan waayo waxaa ay argagax ku Rideen Dad badan oo aan anigu ka mid ahay iydoo Rasaas Badana Cirka loo Riday Dadkana lagu Cabsi Gelinayay, Marar badan ayaan iswaydiiayay maxay tahay Sababta rasaasta intaa le'eg loo ridayo Maadaama aanay jirin wax Rabshad ah oo ay Shacabku kala hortageen Ciidanka, iyo weliba Sababta Sababta dadka Waayeelka Bukaanka iyo weliba caruurta leh ee Rasasta Shanqadha weayn loogu Argagixanayo Dhamaan Su'aalahan waxaan u dayn doonaa taliya qayba Boliska oo aan Dhawaan waraysi ka Qaadi doono.

Mar aan Xalay Fiidki Banaanka u yar baxay oo aan isku dayay in aan wax ka soo ogaado waxa meesha ka socda, waxaa intaanan xafiiska ka Socon 100m markiba lagu Boobay Istaag istaag iyo Qoryo aan Afar iyo Shan midkood ku Qiyaasay oo markeliya lagu wada Fiiqay, isma aan dhaqaajin Sababtoo ah waxaan arkaayay in aanay meesha ka muuqan Mas'uuliyad Sidaa u siiridan.

Waxaan isku dayay in aan ku qanciyo waxaan ahay Saxafi u kuurgelaya sida Shaqadu u socoto, intaa ayaa la'igu soo yar joogsaday walow Askarta mid ka mid ahi Aflagaado iigaysatay, waxaan markiba Go'aansaday in aan xafiiskayga dib ugu Noqdo balaayoi Buulkaagaa laga galaa.

Hababa Su'aalaha soo noqnoqanaya waxaa ka mid ah maxay tahay Sababta iyadoo waqtigan Magaaladu degan tahay loo saaray bandowga iyadoo weliba ayaamahan la hadal hayo in ay Gobolka Imaanayaa Ha'ado badan oo Anjabi ah oo ka Imaan lahaa dhanka Puntland oo iyagu u arki kara mar hadii Xaruntii Gobolka lagu soo rogay bandow taasi ay muujinayso in Xaaladda Amaanku ay Gaadhsiisan tahay Heer Casaan ah (Red) Sidaa darteedna lagula talin karo in aanay tegin.

Gababadii Dad badan oo kale ayaa waxaa ay Aaminsan yihiin ay arintu tahay Madaxda Cusub ee Gobolka oo isbaraysa Shacabvka in ay yihiin Niman Awood u leh in ay wax qaban karaan, isla markaana Muujina in lahadal hayo ayaamo, waxayna leeyihiin Madaxey Barasho wanaagsan.

Qormadda Tifatiraha

xoosh2003@hotmail.com/xoosh2009@yahoo.com

Copyright © 2003-2008 WidhWidh Online

Page Generation: 0.227 Seconds

Salamu Calaykum

Taleexi   

The curfew and the protest of the army in Las Anod are two separate, distinct issues. Mr. Red Sea it is not newsworthy to many if you waste your energy and time propagating well organized propoganda coming from the triangle (Buroa-Hargeisa-Berbera) websites..

Mr. Red sea, Your next posts should have less contamination of lies for the sake of modesty and civility.

Duufaan   

it really makes do different. it is better to use this forces, where ever they could be usefull.Forces from Hargeysa will never march peacefully throug Laascaanood.

SOO MAAL   

Bro red sea

in reality, Only Somaliland (hergeysa-barbara-burca) sites reported false rumors that Puntland forces left Laacaanood which is not their business, and widhwidh online did not report that unproven rumors but reported a totally different story which is confirmed fact – in Laascaanood bandow lagu soo rogey.

Transgressor, is whoever illegitimately occupying or planning to occupy other people’s land, for example Ethiopians who illegitimately occupying western Somalia, and Riyaale militia who illegitimately occupying soma parts of sool Sanaag and cayn, there is no excuse for aggression regardless of whoever done.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum,

First of all brothers Soomaal, Yuunis, and Jr. you have to understand and get some thing straight.When you considered places like Sool and Sanaag as though they belong to some other people who are any different than those living in Hargiesa, Berbera and Burco,it sends the wrong message. The people who live in both areas are one and the same and desserve not to be taken as an bad example and draw them along side with those Ethiopian infidels who wrongly occupy Muslim soil mainly Somali soil.

What we have here are politicians who are working for their own interest and that includes the so called Riyale Kahin and the other dhan xiir from the other side. It's really not so good idea for your little minds to be involved in their dirty business, don't praise them like they will bring good to your region . Las Anod has always seemed to be running behind, because it's been the battle ground for any disputes that Somaliland had with their neighbors.It's really hard to considered someone to be occupying your land when you have another evil doer sitting on top of you. I don't disagree that Somalis who live mainly in Sool region have been wrongly mistreated and rights to govern themselves taken away to be fair by one from the far East and one from the far West. So, either way it's lose lose situation for the Somalis living in las Anod.

The solution is that they must create little adminstration based on the traditional boqor and sultan system and worship Allah until the all mighty changes something about the problems of the Somalis as a whole.

If I were you I would stop wasting your minds on some useless things created by useless politicians. Try to come up with your own solutions to the problems facing your respective regions, because there are problems, sitting here and making useless comments isn't one of the solutions.

Salamu Calaykum.

SOO MAAL   

Brother Red

You are unfair to people of Sool Sanaag and cayn, you have to understand the people who live all Somali regions are the same people. BUT each Somali region have right of self-governance and self-determination. For example the Somaliland (north region=hergeysa-burco-barbara) want to force people of sool sanaag and cayn to accept their clan-sate of Somaliland- which is completely unjust and unfair

you have to acknowledge everyone who occupies other people land, house by force without their will is transgressor

You should not downplay the Somaliland issue to mere politician who are working for their own interest, we can say current Somali president and other warlords in Mogadishu only care about personal interest, but Somaliland politicians want to divide a brotherly Somali person which is very dangerous plan

red sea acknowledge, the fact that Sool Sanaag and Cayn region is neighbor of Somaliland (northwest) and not Bari (north east somalia)

And you have to admit that Somaliland illegitimately occupies parts of Sool Sanaag and cayn, don’t bring Puntland because totally it’s different story

Somaliland is secessionist entity and has a different flag and want to re-install imaginary border line like berlin wall between the brotherly people Las-caanood and Garowe, while Puntland is regional Somali administration has same Somali flag, and do not want to divide any Somali people. for SSC people it is not lose-lose situation

It is not bad idea if people of SSC make their own little administration, but also they don’t mind to join and unite with any other Somali region that waving the blue flag and believes unity between Somali people is noble thing.

I don’t mind to be Puntlander as long as Puntland is an integral part of Somalia

Also, I don’t mind to be somalilander as long as Somaliland is an integral part of Somalia

If I were you I would stop wasting your minds on some useless things created by useless politicians. Try to come up with your own solutions to the problems facing your respective regions, because there are problems, sitting here and making useless comments isn't one of the solutions.

Thank you brother for your valuable advice but you only addressed soomaal younis and jr which is unfair. You should include yourself and other prosomalilanders

Xargaga   

First of all peace be upon all. that contributed to this thread.With me ill like to ask and be well informed on the following points

1. what is this big debate about the imaginery or let me say invented abreviations.SSC. cause i believe there exist sool and sanaag. and well buuhodleh goes under togdheer geographically as well as adminstratively.

2.why all the hate politics and war cries against somaliland as if its accupying some foreign lands.its evident that somaliland administration is well established in most areas with exception of laascanood and few villges.its obvious on the ground that the somaliland administration have been accepted and supported by the natives. if that is not true let me know.

3. let me know if those areas are purely resided by clans associated to ******tenia especially sanaag? for which i believe is the major base of argument used by pro-******tenia residing in this areas,who once upona time were die hard somalilanders and turned die hard ******tenia after its inaguration in 1998.

after i get fullfilling answears on that, ill have no option but to initiate in this forum with the help of all moderators, the neended xeer of nabadayn between these brotherly ppl, who are being carried away by tribalistic emotions which is an aptitude outgrown in somaliland.

Taleexi   

Mr. Nabadshe, allow me to start with some derogatory terms, first of all your name and remarks are in conflict, on one hand you are advocating implicitly the supremacy of your clan over others, on the other hand you are denying the self determination and destiny of the others. Life would have been meaningless without its ironies.

Your 1st Q. SSC is a derivation of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn(Its capital being Buuhoodle)apart of educational part, Have you seen thus far anyone from SSC who is arguing with your newly coined region Saaxil in which Berbera happened to be its capital, doesn't that send a click on what is wrong with your logic?.

Your 2nd Q. Remember we are a nation of clans and we know pretty well how senseless is having someone from Hargeisa or Boorame to die in the suburbs of Las Anod on the basis of sealing off the imaginary border at Garowe.

Your 3rd Q. Cayn is a newly found region and its inhabitants are Dhulos 100%, Sool above 85% are Dhulsos, the rest being Isaks and in the case of Sanaag the majority roughly 75% is Warsanka the remainder is in split to Isaks and Dhulbahantaha.

Hope that helps, and if it doesn't, time will help you.