Sign in to follow this  
sahal

Exposing the Neo-salafism (Saudi Salafism)

sahal   

In this thread I decided to tell the Brothers and Sisters the reality of this group (some call them Saudi salafi, some other names) but i prefer to call them above name since they added the salafism new ideas which you will discover in this thread.

I will not comment, i will try my best to copy and paste their publicatuions, cassetes books etc and i will let you to cmment.

If they see that i'm writting what they didn't say they can disprove me, i'm ready to discuss with them.

Some of you may say it is not good to say these muslims are so and these are so, so why don't you let them alone?

This is good advice and some of you actually told me before, but we should be noted 2 thigs

a. If i don't expose their MANHAJ they will continue to attack our ULUMA's and DAWA groups

b. this is very dangerous group, if you surf their websites you'll decide one of two;

either to distance yourself from all Islamic DAWA groups or to take an action to defeat this group whose jobs is to destroy the efforts of all Muslim Scholars and Mujahidiins by backbiting them and searching their minor faults in order to destroy all their works.

I have chosen the late one because if we let them to destroy all our beloved Uluma's works we are forced to read and to learn what they wrote which we will see (INSHAALLAAH) in this thread.

sahal   

First of all let us see their stand on JIHAD:

Sh. Muhammad Shaqra (one of the group's highest sheikhs) clearly writes in his book, "Hiya as-Salafiya Nisbatan wa 'Aqidatan wa Manhajan" (It is Salafiya as an Appellation, Creed and Methodology):

"None may open the door for jihad nor raises its banner; nor permit it, nor called for it - except a single imam [over the Muslims], whether the people like that or not." (p. 200)

And he also writes:

"We ask as to why the umma cannot stand up to fulfill the issue of the obligation of jihad? This is because jihad ... is not to be [allowed] except with [the existence of] an imam and his [subsequent] permission. In this, it is similar to the hudud and punishments. These are not to be applied or established except by the general imam [ruling over all the Muslims]." (p. 194)

[Muhammad Shaqra] also gives a fatwa that the umma will not sin if it forsakes jihad these days, by saying:

"And hence, if it is not in the ability of the umma, to stand up in [fulfillment of] the duty of jihad due to the lack of a [single] amir (khalifa) [over the Muslims] who ties its banner, permits [its undertaking], and places a leader over the army; jihad [then] becomes among the impossible obligations [to fulfill]. And hence the umma does not sin by forsaking jihad." (p. 196)

Unfortunately, the author [Muhammad Shaqra] comes to the following conclusion regarding the ruling on jihad today:

"The best jihad today ... is to hold back from jihad." (p.204) n Arabic ( AFDHALUL JIHAD AL-YOWM HUWA TARKUL JIHAAD ) :confused:

Shaqra also rules that the contemporary mujahid is open to Allah's anger and punishment and [if killed in battle] has then committed an act of suicide, whereas he says verbatim:

"He [who goes forth for jihad] is escaping to sin, going forth to [Divine] punishment, committing suicide with an arrow of Allah's wrath which he reaches for and thrusts into his breast." (pp. 199-200).

sahal   

Aammiin Bro.

2. They Prohibited Muslims of being aware of the current events.

we're still in the "Hiya as-Salafiya Nisbatan wa 'Aqidatan wa Manhajan" (It is Salafiya as an Appellation, Creed and Methodology)" by Sh. Mohammed Shaqra.

Shaykh Muhammad Shaqra says in this book:

"Abandon fiqhul-waqi', so that you may understand the contemporary situation (waqi')." (p. 148) :confused: , Remember about Jihad: "The best jihad today ... is to hold back from jihad." (p.204) n Arabic ( AFDHALUL JIHAD AL-YOWM HUWA TARKUL JIHAAD ). :D

Muhammad Shaqra also said some words which he apparently deems to be words of eloquence:

"Indeed the fiqh of fiqhul-waqi' is that you leave fiqhul-waqi' so that fiqhul-waqi' may be perfected in your mind and you will then become the most knowledgeable of people and possessing the most fiqh regarding fiqhul-waqi'." (p. 148)

Indeed [Muhammad Shaqra] reduces [fiqhul-waqi'] to:

"An intellectual pastime which has enamoured the hearts of some groups who have received a modern education."

Muhammad Shaqra also declares (on p. 135) that the concern shown by the scholars of the Muslims with respect to the status of their umma is forbidden and is equivalent to the Messenger of Allah forbidding 'Umar to read the Torah of the Jews.

This should be commented but as i said earlier i'll let you comment.

he also praised this statement "render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's?" by saying "I think that this is praisworthy sentence which is valid to our current situation" in Arabic "Axsibu anna maquulata ..... maquultun xakiimah tasluxu fii samaaninaa" :eek:

sahal   

Moreover, Rabi Ibn Hadi (their IMAM of JARX WATACDIIL) writes that fiqh al-waqi' "divides the youth of the umma; and implants among its supporters spite [for their fellow Muslims] and corrupt character (like, falsely accusing the innocent, belying and abandoning the truth, abandoning the supporters of the truth, believing in lies and disinformation, spreading of such lies and disinformation in the form of raging waves which results in a flood of tribulations which has not left a single household or tent but penetrated it);" they then declared that fiqh al-waqi' is among the specific duties of rulers and therefore "it is impermissible to mobilize the scholars and students of knowledge for this task." Lest, they interfere in the responsibilities of the rulers, and hence, "enter into something which they are unable to perceive its consequences and magnitude, as this interference and contention results in such harm to themselves and their umma, regarding which only Allah knows its repercussions." When students of knowledge preoccupy themselves with fiqh al-waqi', they conclude this results in "giving a task to those who are unfit." (See his Hiwar with Salman al-Awda, pp. 94-102)

By "students of knowledge" they mean all who disagree with their political stances irrespective of how knowledgeable he may be. This is why it is well known that prior to the Gulf War, Rabi would publicly refer to Safar as "the Ibn Taymiya of our age" and then after the Gulf War began to refer to him as posing "a greater harm to the umma than the Jews and the Christians." SUBXAANA MUQALIBAL QULUUB

sahal   

Truth Hurts, espicially when it comes from your mouth smile.gif

3. Declaration of Muslim masses as innovators

Sh. Rabi Al-Madkhali (THEIR ALLAAMA and IMAAM)said during Shawwal 1416 during the 2nd Spring Camp in Kuwait:

* "The Ikhwan al-Muslimin are more harmful to Islam than the clear kuffaar as the Muslims are not deceived by the kuffaar; but they are deceived by these astray mubtadi'een. [The Muslims] are deceived by them and fall into bid'a and various errors (dalaalat) because of them."

* "The Ikhwan al-Muslimin and the Qutbis and those who orbit in their circles have invaded (i.e., perhaps he means infiltrated) [those] Salafi jama'aat which have destroyed the world ... The Ikhwan al-Muslimin don the garments of the truth but they are the furthest of people from it. They are the furthest away from the truth and Islam."

* When asked if the Ikhwan and Jamaat at-Tabligh are among the 72 sects destined for Hell, he replies "Yes."

* "Tabligh fight tawhid and the adherents of tawhid; the Ikhwan fight tawhid and the adherents of tawhid. They fight the Salafi minhaj and they fight its upholders; they are people of bid'a and dalaal."

* "Whoever defends these jama'aat and says in them there is good and that they have positive aspects, this individual sets people astray and calls to dalaalah."

* Regarding Sayyid Qutb, he says: "He did not leave a bid'a but adopted it nor a fundamental of Islam but destroyed it." (Al-Madkhali has written four books against Sayyid Qutb accusing him of kufr on more than ten counts. When Sh. Bakr Abu Zayd wrote a four page letter to al-Madkhali after reading the manuscript of the first book, advising him to drop the project, al-Madkhali came back with a book refuting Sh. Bakr and accusing him of being soft with the people of bida, etc.)

And finally (and this not all), observe his extremism. When asked regarding the permissibility of executing the members of Jama'at at-tabligh, al-Madkhali responds:

* "I possess the fatawaa and the deeds of the scholars to prove such. Didn't they execute Ja'd ibn Dirham. He was better than the Ikhwan, better than Sayyid Qutb a thousand times."

No Comments :eek: and more will come from their sources.

sahal   

4. Their Stand on Invasion of Iraq which, whole the world (except US & UK) were aginst it. and look the footnote 1. How they changed the Sheikhs word "Muslim Society to Iraqi Society" :D , and also look how they're angry of boycotting American products and remember Salafi-on-lines statemnt " What is wrong with MaCdonald if it's Halal" :eek:

And finally, don't forget that this website (salafipublications) is their Favourite website. :rolleyes:

http://www.salafipublications.com/

sahal   

Some of you criticized me when I say these people are SICK.

So whoever said O Allah save the Muslim Society, then he has erred. this supplication of his reaches even the Marxist and the Communist. and the Ba'ath Party is at the front of the [supplication of the] one who supplicates for the Iraaqi society.

So i'm asking you now can we say this person (or call him Sheikh if you like) is feeling well or he is heart-blinded?

According this groups FATWA, if today any muslim country is attacked by enemies of ISLAM (including two Holy Mosque Country or Saudi Arabia) we have to say:

Firstly, not all Saudi, Somali Sudani, Pakistani etc Society is Muslim, Rather amongst them is Bathist, Rafidah, Nationalists, Tribalists, secularist, disbelievers etc. which means their Golden Rule: "The best jihad today ... is to hold back from jihad." (p.204) n Arabic ( AFDHALUL JIHAD AL-YOWM HUWA TARKUL JIHAAD ). :mad:

sahal   

4. Are the ULUMA agree with this cult as they always claim?

This is the respond from late Sheikh Bin Baz (rahimahulaah) to one of this cult leaders who asked the Sheikh to label Sheikh Ayedh al-Qarni, Sheikh Salman al-Awdah, Sheikh Nasser al-Umar, Sheikh Safar al-Hawaali and Sheikh Abdul Wahhab at-Tareeree as innovaters and khaarijs etc.

The Fatwa of Shaikh Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) Defending the Honourable Shaikhain Safar and Salmaan

Date: 10/4/1414 AH

From Abdul Aziz ibn Abdullah ibn Baaz to the honourable brother...............may Allah guide him to what pleases Him, Ameen.

Assalaamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu:

I received your letter in which you are asking me about listening to the tapes, speeches, lectures and books of the preachers and scholars, such as Sheikh Ayedh al-Qarni, Sheikh Salman al-Awdah, Sheikh Nasser al-Umar, Sheikh Safar al-Hawaali, and Sheikh Abdul Wahhab at-Tareeree, and whether they are innovators, and [saying] that they were from certain deviated groups, and that they are not Salafis but are Khaarijis, and asking about the rule concerning backbiting them, may Allah provide you with His guidance.

Answer: Their tapes are beneficial and they are NOT innovators NOR are they Kharijis, and BACKBITING THEM IS NOT PERMISSIBLE. On the contrary, ONE SHOULD DEFEND THEM, like any person of knowledge among Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah, although no one of them is infallible, and such are others among the scholars, everyone can make mistakes or can be right, and thus one takes what is right from his talk, and leaves what is contrary to the truth. And one should maintain that they meant good as much as he can, and maintain a good opinion of his brothers. A sound hadeeth of the Prophet, sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, says: "Every son of Adam commits errors, and the best of those who commit errors are those who repent". And it was related in a sound hadeeth that he said, "Surely, when the judge makes ijtihaad and arrives at a correct judgment then he has a double reward, and when he makes ijtihaad and misses the correct judgement, then he has a single reward." And such is the case of the REST OF THE SCHOLARS, whoever arrives at the correct opinion has a double reward, and whoever misses the correct opinion has a single reward, if he is among the people of knowledge and is honest to Allah in his work.

I ask Allah to guide all of us to what pleases Allah and benefits His servants, along with a protection from deviating turmoil, He is All-Hearing, All-Near.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahe wa barakaatuhu.

Mufti General of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

And President of the Council of Leading Scholars

And the Departments of Scholarly Research and Legal Verdicts Abdul Aziz ibn Abdallah ibn Baaz

And more will come INSHAALLAAH

Oh Sahal,Oh Sahal

Why don’t you Fear Allah….

Don’t you Fear the day you will face Allah….

When your Wealth and family will avail you not ….

A Copy and paste job,

you must’ve forgot….

To narrate....An entire plot,….

I suggest you desist from this deceptive plot…..

~~~~~~~

Must you neglect Abu Khadijah’s reply ….

Even your website, grants him his right….

BE fair and Be just ~~~ stop this script

based on spite….

But if you must, at least Fear Allah

and publish both sides….

sahal   

Oh Sahal,Oh Sahal

Why don’t you Fear Allah….

Who should fear ALLAH, Me or the one who says "The best jihad today ... is to hold back from jihad."

.... Me or the one who When asked if the Ikhwan and Jamaat at-Tabligh are among the 72 sects destined for Hell, he replies "Yes".

..... Me or the one who said "whoever said O Allah save the Muslim Society, then he has erred. this supplication of his reaches even the Marxist and the Communist. and the Ba'ath Party is at the front of the [supplication of the] one who supplicates for the Iraaqi society"

... Me or the one who said " Is there any evidence from KITAAB and SUNNAH that we oppose the oppressor rulers"

BE fair and Be just ~~~ stop this script

based on spite….

But if you must, at least Fear Allah

and publish both sides….

When you were copying from your website have you ever shown us other sides view? Big NO

I am copying both from your website (salafipublication) and your opponents website. Don't be Just?

Finally, the only thing you can do is to tell us if you agree or disagree of what i copied from your website.

otherwise listen your elders advice "Don't discuss with those who know us very well" :rolleyes:

sahal....

hmm, instead of cutting out one or two lines from a whole book, and telling us how u translated it,

why dont u just cut and paste the whole chapter or the whole book,,,

so that one would be able to see, why and in what context the man who wrote the book made them statements.

see, i have seen it with my own eyes in this website how someone, by ignoring what u wrote in a massive chapter can totally discredit u by picking on two lines that dont paint the bigger picture.

sahal   

sahal....

hmm, instead of cutting out one or two lines from a whole book, and telling us how u translated it,

why dont u just cut and paste the whole chapter or the whole book,,,

Silent Sistah, Do you want me to write whole the book in this thread Is that ALLOWED? where is the COPYRIGHT?

"Hiya as-Salafiya Nisbatan wa 'Aqidatan wa Manhajan" (It is Salafiya as an Appellation, Creed and Methodology)" by Sh. Mohammed Shaqra.

What you can conclude if you put together these quotes from different pages of the book?

"None may open the door for jihad nor raises its banner; nor permit it, nor called for it - except a single imam [over the Muslims], whether the people like that or not." (p. 200)

"We ask as to why the umma cannot stand up to fulfill the issue of the obligation of jihad? This is because jihad ... is not to be [allowed] except with [the existence of] an imam and his [subsequent] permission. In this, it is similar to the hudud and punishments. These are not to be applied or established except by the general imam [ruling over all the Muslims]." (p. 194)

"And hence, if it is not in the ability of the umma, to stand up in [fulfillment of] the duty of jihad due to the lack of a [single] amir (khalifa) [over the Muslims] who ties its banner, permits [its undertaking], and places a leader over the army; jihad [then] becomes among the impossible obligations [to fulfill]. And hence the umma does not sin by forsaking jihad." (p. 196)

"The best jihad today ... is to hold back from jihad." (p.204) n Arabic ( AFDHALUL JIHAD AL-YOWM HUWA TARKUL JIHAAD )

"He [who goes forth for jihad] is escaping to sin, going forth to [Divine] punishment, committing suicide with an arrow of Allah's wrath which he reaches for and thrusts into his breast." (pp. 199-200).

In Addition read the whole fatwa on IRAQ war from the cults Favourite website (salafipublication) in my previous thread.

Waiting your conclusion!

N.B. I already said i am ready to discuss if anyone proves me wrong about my findings . please look the book again and again and prove me wrong; I appreciate!

All im asking you is that you, present both sides of the issues, the audience has that right over you, show them that you've neglected to include some very vital replies from that website you copying and pasting from! you picked and choosed what you want the audience to read, while the website has the counter arguments presented by Abu Khadijah!

plus this man by Sh. Mohammed Shaqra. is majhul(unknown) no one has heard of him, or this book you speak off! maybe you can give us a brief introduction :D

ok, so u cant cut and paste the whole chapte rof the book...

can u provide me with the link, so i could go and read the whole story for myself, rather than 2 or three lines specially chosen for your purpose..

no offence bruv - hope u dont take it as such.