Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Our new King what do you think?

Seargent Sakhar and I quote...

This thread concerns the people, who reside or belong to a large clan family in Somalia and beyond and who live in the areas mentioned in the thread title. Ofcourse people of the diaspora, who originally hail from those regions are my prime target but all other Somalis who want to comment on this thread are freely entiled to do so and express their thoughts if they wish to do so, that is.

Today I read an article from Horseednet.com, regarding on a decision from the family of the late King, King Mahamoud King Muuse King Cusmaan, who was the 32nd King of the large clan family I cannot mention and do not want to mention its name. I will and can assure the people who run this site, that this thread is not about clans and nobody shall raise the name of a clan but I rather want to discuss the suitability of someone, who was nominated to become the 'King of a large clan family in Somalia'.

This is an issue of dhaqan and not clan and people have to understand that and I hope you do. To the people pls do not raise any names of any clans.

The family of the late deceased King has nominated Dr. Abdullahi King Osman better known as 'King Kong' as the future king of that large clan I was talking about and will not mention its name.

He's said to become the 33rd King of that large clan family who resides in a vast area that is far from another.

In a conference they elected him and thus put out this press release intented for the following people:

KU: Dowlad Gobolleedka Puntland

KU: Issimada iyo Nabadoonada

KU: Gudiga Fullinta Caleemo Saarida Boqorka

KU: Dhamaan Tolweynaha [insert clan name]

KU Dhamaan Bulshada Soomaliyeed

Furthermore it says the following:

I think its a controversial decesion, this man is a career politician and has made both many frieds & foes by playing the dirty game.

Thus being the head of one of the most famous royal houses in Somalia might not be a great idea. Or will he change since now he has a title for life?

However now that he has been confirmed, I say like the English. Long live the King.

Xargaga   

War yaa ilahay yaqaan. waxay noojoogtay madaxweyne. Hadda waxi yimid Boqor dee waxaan kabaqayaa hadhow inay nebi tagto wallee. :D

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by General Duke:

MMA do not delete this thread, there are no clan names in it

MMA has already closed the earlier thread. I commend him on that. MMA, please close this thread as well. There should be zero tolerance on this matter. This site is all the better for it.

^^This topic is an important one, no clan names has been used. The coronation, deaths of other traditional leaders have been well documented and posted on SOL.

Thus closing this because of some complax one has is wrong..

Thanks brother Duke, I really don't know why my original thread was closed although it did not contain any clan names. The only thing I can be accused off is that I posted a link of the article which had all the clan names in it but apart from that I took great care.

Brother Duke I totally agree, this is a controversial decision to me, to nominate and elect Dr. Abdullahi King Muuse King Osman as the 33rd King of the large clan family in Somalia whose name I cannot and shall not mention.

Indeed is a great heritage and honour, that this one is the 33rd and it is actually the oldest Somali lineage of royality that has seen 32 previous kings.

Only the Ajuraan, I believe have a similiar chain of long royal lineage and heritage. There are also other great royal lineages for example Garad Jaamac Garaad Cali the figure head of the Darawiish of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn is the 19th Garaad in line.

I think it's a great heritage and someone who is extremly angry doesn't like such things to be raised I believe because they do have their own agenda and grudge.

I had a litle talk with Paragon (whose disease that person might have caught :D ) who argued whilst we were joking that the residents of Mudug, Nugaal and Bari weren't the kings but the Suldans of the overall clan lol, which had me laughing on the floor. This fellow knew the reality but he chose to blind himself. I told him that he was the Suldaan i.e. people of Sanaag and that the Darawiish of Sool were the Garaad and the third in the overall hereditary title and hierarchy of the artistocratic pyramide of the clan whose name I shall not mention. :D

The king is first, followed by the suldaan, garaad etc. and they all are inherited.

Dr. Abdullahi King Muuse is the rightful nominee for that position if we talk about his right as the original waliyul cahd (crown prince) and thus entitled to it but is he suitable is the question?

I don't think so because of his history and the dirty game he played. He was a career politician as Duke said and now to be the overall King and on top of that the 33rd in line and the King and figurehead of a clan with a long heritage that numbers millions is in my eyes something that hasn't been thought over very carefully although they had over six months I believe, but I guess the lobbying of Dr. Abdullahi as being of the rightful ascendant to the throne as the crown prince and his reluctantness to give in, fianlly decided the outcome of the election in his favour.

There was another person who I preferred but the waliyul cahdi (crown prince) shouldn't be always the first choice, especially, if he is not able or suitable for the position. That's why when Islaan Maxamed Islaan Muuse may Allaah have mercy on his soul and enter him jannah died, his brothers elected Islaan Ciise Islaan Maxamed Islaan Muuse who wasn't the crown prince, in fact there were elder brothers of him but the reason to why they elected him was because he was deemed to be the most suitable.

So the same decision should have been made with Dr. Abdullahi King Muuse King Osmaan and said that although he is the rightful ascendant to the throne and waliyul cahd {crown prince} but nevertheless he is not suitable for it thus he should vacate the position for someone more suitable than him.

I say this is a great heritage, Sharaf, Haybad and Faan and that in fact the 33rd King and overall figurehead of a large clan family will be crowned should give it even more reason to select someone that can deliver and is universall accepted. I believe Dr. Abdullahi Boqor Muuse was only elected and nominated because he didn't want to back down and he felt it as his right to be the next king as he was the crown prince and waliyul cahd to the throne.

Anyhow I shall accept the nomination although it came to me as a shock in the first place and later on I couldn't stop laughing thinking of the prospect of King Abdullahi King Muuse King Osmaan being the overall figurehead of a large clan family in the horn of africa.

At the end I shall address the folks that dislike us such as Paragon and N/AA, who clearly are dishonest and deceitful. First N/AA ludicrously says that 'there's no overall figurehead for that clan :D , which is a lie', then he goes on saying 'that I shall cease with my posts that have tribalism in them', then he continues to make another deceitful attempt to say 'Oh well there's no king, only Allaah is king'.

He makes all sort of excuses, we shall see inshallah when his fellow gedoninas come to the ceremony and take part in the coronation of the overall king of a large clan family in the horn of africa. :D

Then we shall speak inshallah. I believe then only will he grudgingly admit and sing with us 'long live our new king inshallah'. :D

So come'on guys start practising, you know what they say 'practise makes perfect'. :D

Baashi   

Sakhar, awoowe the king is a ceremonial placeholder no more no less. He is the traditional head of sub-sub-clan of one of the PL clans. The sultanate of Bari is a thing of the past. It has seen its glory. Its downfall originated from within when Kenadiid challenged his cousin for the title. Inna Abdille Hassan and Italian Colonial officers destroyed it for good.

Today each and every sub-clan has their traditional chief. Mudug, Nugaal, Sool, and Sanaag look their traditional guurti for leadership. They don't go to Qardho for advice. Still the "Boqor" title is a respected title among the "isim, guurti, and garcas" circles.

In the event of guurti, such as Boqor, Garaad, Islaan, Beeldaaje, Suldaan, and Ugaas, attend the same conference, the Boqor presides. In his abscence, Garaad, Islaan, or Beeldaaje takes over as the guurti sees fit. There are no fast and hard rules but the "xeer" assigns the Boqor a ladder above the others.

In any case, choosing a career polititian as the traditional tribal chief is a wrong move. This ceremonial position will lose the respect it commands if a career politician like King Kong take the helm.

Jamster   

I can assure you that the Boqor Cisman's lineage isn't 33 or anything closer to it-- I know this beacuse I have the DNA myself.

Dhubad.   

King Muuse King Osmaan being the overall figurehead of a large clan family in the horn of africa.

There is no overall figurehead of that clan you are talking about. In fact there is mistrust and spitefulness going on between that clan so I don't see them agreeing to have an overall leader.

Sky   

Like Baashi said it's merely ceremonial. And for that reason, this man shouldn't be coronated as the new boqor. The authority of the boqor is long gone. I recognize the boqor as higher in hiërarchy than my immedeate traditional leader, Islan Bashir Islan Abdulle Islan Farah and will respect it in that sense.

Bashi no one here is saying that the Boqor, Islan, Garad, Uagas or Beldaje are political titles which have allot of power. However these households are respected in many parts of Somalia in general and untland in particular.

They play a key role in settling disputes political and otherwise and are called on by politicians to mediate in many cases.

In Puntland there are four main houses, the top being the Boqor.. The old guard are gone and a new group has taken over Islan Bashir, Islan Ciise, Garad Jamac the new Beeldaje and now King Kong..

I wish them all the best.

Bashi awoowe I agree with you and you're right. No one mentioned that the Boqor had any political power but being a mere ceremonial just like Queen Elizabeth II.

However the Boqor is recognised and this is an act of dhaqan, culture, tradition and heritage. The new King will be crowned but I believe that it is the wrong King. I believe the son of the late Boqor, Boqor Ahmad should have been coronated and crowned instead as the new overall figurehead of the large clan family I shall not mention it's name.

He will be the 33rd inshallah and anything but apart from being the crown prince to the throne he has no other right to assume that respected throne.

You will see inshallah, come May 5th I believe that date for the coronation would clash with the proposed reconciliation summit that is going to be held in Mogadishu but nevertheless it will be fully attended, then some of the folks in here will see the tradition, heritage and hereditary title's and their respected ranks. The Boqor is the overall figurehead of the clan I shall not mention it's name.

Aromancer here is Sultaan Kenadiid's son's lineage up to the figurehead of the large clan whose name I cannot and shall not mention here. Ofcourse Sultaan Kenadiid was the rival of Boqor Cismaan and also the founder of Hoobyo Sultanate, which he founded approx. in 1878.

So here it is, and also note that the Abtirsii doesn't stop there.

I had to provide this link to you, because that Abtirsii it too blue-blooded for here. :D

Abtirsii of Sultaan Kenadiid's son.

Inshallah he will be crowned as the 33rd King of that large clan family I'm speaking off, although I do not like it, however I shall nevertheless accept it.