Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Huge demo against Piracy : PICS

Poker   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

I think a reality check is needed for many of SOL's political commentators. Going off Somali websites has resulted in many commentators believing their home town is about to be twinned with New York or Dubai.

More like a wake up call.

Galkacayo is longer a Puntland city per say. The business side of that town is under Galmudug authority. Las Anod is gone back to Somaliland for good. All that is left is Bosaso which is more known for human traficing than anything else. The majority of the population in Bosaso are in transit one way or another. Forget about garoowe, it's not more than a villege. There is nothing going on there. No wonder why they soppurt piracy and printing fake money from left to write.

Thankful   

Galkacayo is longer a Puntland city per say.

I am almost certain you have never been to Puntland or any of the cities you have mention. RIDICULOUS. Have you? Be honest. To say Galkacayo is no longer a Puntland city or that Garowe is a village, tells me there is no way you have ever been there.

Forget websites, i've probably been to Puntland more then anyone here, and I can tell you, it is growing at unbelievable rates. BOSASOO HAS GROWN ENORMOUSLY FROM WHEN I FIRST WENT THERE. If Lascaanod was gone for good, I think Riyaale would have visited it by now.

Don't talk about places you have never even been to.

Poker   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Poker has ruffled a few feathers I see
:D

Saaxiib we own the biggest and the bussies busniness there in Bosaso "Dahabshiil". Nimankan hadal iyo faan beena uun baa ku hadhay. They will be a refuge in Hargeisa and Burco sooon....i'm not kidding. Ask xaabsade and the garaad and they will tell you whuz up. The corruption is killing them and they have no friends in either side of thier tripal borders.

They can't even keep up with the minimum salary given to the local police force.

Yes, Kaalgacayo waxba imika Puntaland kama aha.

Duke,

Where do U keep your share of the piracy ransom and the fake money you guys printing in daily bases. JUST THE JOKE. enjoy it! :D

Pride,

I have a business in Galkacayo and Bosaso....and yes Garowe is not more than a village. Tell me what is there?