Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Huge demo against Piracy : PICS

N.O.R.F   

^Whichever way the wind blows dhe ;)

Does this make your recent pro-piracy campaign null and void?

Just goes to show how much you're actually in touch with the homeland.

Africaown, Dukey boy cries wolf when he can think of nothing else.

Do carry on old chap,,,,,

^^^Broke, our very own Pirates made more money than anything last year. Our port city is booming and our government is functioning and we dont have to spend a dime in the south.

NORF

Ok as usual you think these issues are about the Duke. The issue of Piracy is a symptom a reaction of the locals to toxic waste and over fishing. The issue is being dealt with and can only be solved by the state of Puntland, its a good thing the world and its media is realising this.

Secesionist enclave has no power or use to the world and thus you can only make comments and wish that harm comes to the people of Puntland at your advantage.

Thus far Faroole and Puntland have used this as an opportunity to present a clear strategy that will enhance the states fortunes. ;)

Its a complex issue and hence you dont get it, ya Mugged one.

N.O.R.F   

^Cloud coukou land ka soo dhag saxib. One minute you're pro piracy the next you're 'with the people'. icon_razz.gif

I'm half expecting your auspices to come in any minute and do the same :D

^^^lool. If I was a newby maybe thats an argument, but my love for Puntland and its people is well documented here for a near half decade. Your anger and envy is confusing you old boy. Dont be angry with me for I did not Mugg you... :D

N.O.R.F   

^here there and everywhere as usual. When you can put up a half decent argument without resorting to nonesense ii sheeg.

For now, you're opinion is formed through media bites rather than your ability to think ;)

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

AfricaOwn: Che is much more advanced when it comes to Somali politicas than the novice Norf. However the Duke & Che have small banter, dont mistake it for anything else.
:D

Poker: The Pirates have made more money from their collections than the secessionists and south gained from begging, but Puntland relative to Somalia still has allot of money from Bossaso, and other major towns in SSMNB this is the difference here...
;)

If you only know the reality on the ground you wouldn't be talking like that.

I just came back from there and NO Bosaaso isn't booming like it was before thanks to your leaders who happened to be PIRATES. The only so called "ships" that arrives in Bosaso are small boats owned by third world countries.

Plus,, the drought is killing your people there.

BTW, I have no idea what SSMNB stands for.

^^^Ok saxib if you say so. As for the drought you have a point, it is causing a great deal of suffering. Alhamdulilah my people in the Diaspora are waking up to this fact and are helping those back home with relief issue and developmental projects that ina few years will bring much change to the regions.

As for SSMNB you a visitor and an "expert" on Puntland should know what it is. :D

N.O.R.F   

I think a reality check is needed for many of SOL's political commentators. Going off Somali websites has resulted in many commentators believing their home town is about to be twinned with New York or Dubai.