Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Missing prayers

OG_Girl   

salaam Alaikom brothers and sisters , i read this artical and i want to share with u :

Summarized notes from the chapter on "The excellence of the prayer and its wiping away of sins and evil deeds":

1. Allah wipes away sins through the five daily prayers.

2. Prayer is an expiation of what is committed between them, as long as major sins are avoided.

3. Sins destroy a person and ignite a fire for him which he must extinguish with prayers.

4. The Muslim may reach the station of the sincere, the truthful and the martyrs through prayer, Zakat and fasting.

5. Prayer's excellence over other actions.

6. Allah the Most High blessed the companion by entering him into Paradise before his brother, the martyr, and that was because he performed more prayers than him.

7. Prayer is a light which will make the way clear for the servant in this life and the Hereafter.

8. The way to achieve companionship of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) in Paradise is to increase in performance of prostration and prayer.

9. Performance of two Rak'ahs (units) would be more beloved to a deceased person than the world and all that it contains.

10.Turning with one's heart to Allah in the prayer fully and sincerely, causes the Muslim to be as he was on the day his mother gave birth to him (i.e. free from sin).

By: Shaikh Husayn al Awaaishah

Bachelor   

Sis OG!

JAZ'AK ALLAHU KHYER WALAASHIIS. YOU ARE CULTIVATIING US WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE INDEED. MAY ALLAH REWARD YOUR EFFORT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.