Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Pics of Somaliland Demonstration against The TFG

Burning our [somali] flag by the so called selfdeclared somaliland is not going to make any difference to your regnition, it will only inflame the situation we are in at the moment. The ****** who did that today should grow up!

These so called Somalilander extremist are just wild beasts and do not know how to act with dignity. They will never be successful in their attempt to divide the republic because overwhelming majority of those reside in that part of Somalia want to remain with their brothers.

All Somalilanders who visit this page have to apologize the burning Somali FLAG in the mass demonstration at Beerta Xuriyadda in Hargeysa on behalv of the Somaliland people and their useless Riyaale, i did not hear any one who condemn this act criminalism and that means they agree, i can not understand why some of us have to burn our beloved flag sorry for them and that is not the way you Somalilanders can get recognization sorry again!

Somalithinker

Sheik Turki Sheik Aweys and Sheik Shariif sheik ahmed all made similar statements about the territorial integrity of Somalia. But I didn't see any protest of this magnitude. ARE YOUR PEOPLE SCARED OF THE TFG?

RedSea   

Originally posted by mystic:

^^^

A flag doesn’t bring destruction, people do.

Why do people take their anger out on other nation's flags.

I agree,I think the flag burning is over the top.But hey what do these people such as Raadamir know what the flag stands for?

Red

Flag burning doesn’t bring much harm or anger. Okay maybe only to few individuals who think they have pledged their loyalty to a piece of garment and not their people.

Ignore Raadamir, he cheers for the invading Ethiopians and thinks he represents and cares for the Somali flag. A self-declared Somaliland loyalist is more Somali than he will ever be. :D

SOO MAAL   

Brother Somali Thinker,

You need to realize that both camps do utter such comments; both Somaliland and Somaliweyn camp are to blame

"A Nazi state, clan state, a tribe that wants to secede, no such thing as somaliand"

some somalilanders as well call Somalia(Somaliweyn) to similar names like fascist and nazi. And they call Puntland to names like clan militia, tribal state

so both camps are guilty

TFG president that his claim of control of somaliland is false, and that people in that region are not in support of his claims on their rights as citizens of Somaliland.

Look, Somaliland president claim of control of North-central is false

People of North Central (Sool, East Sanaag, and Cayn[buuhoodle]), don’t support Riyaale’s claim on their rights as citizenzs of Somalia.

We cannot blame only one side of the conflict, because it’s unacceptable and not fair

I believe what we need here is to talk, solve issues peacefully, reach an agreement and move forward

RedSea   

^Soo maal, you may claim Hargeysa as your own,invade it and hold everyone as hostage, you may do that,what follows is between you and I.

However, the Somalis today,more specifically those thugs and warlords who are in the TFG have reached new lows in bringing FOREINGERS to kill SOMALIS,this is unexceptable to me and it should be to you.

Today things are by far bigger than just the two "camps" of somaliland and Somaliwayne.

In fact,the TFg isn't for somaliwayne, because Ethiopia currently occupies whatever that was left to begin with before one actually pursues Somaliwayne,and the TFG serves them. So what somaliywane?

Soo maal, once again the issue isn't somalia and Somaliland it's bigger.However, when the issue was I think you heard my opinions so I won't have to repeat myself.

Today you have Castro,Suldaanka,Ayoub,myself who hold the same opinions as our beloved sister,Mystic,bro.Xiin, Paragon,they are from both "camps"so,I would like you to focus on that issue right now.Things are bigger and far beyond Sool and Sanaag.

Taako, as i stated before Somaliland is not scared of the TFG, the reason why you did not see somalilanders on the streets was the fact that the threat of ICU was not so big, yes you did have some people who agreed with their point like my brother Red Sea, but they would never come to somaliland gun blasting that was all hype. Sool maal i have much respect for you even though on certain things we not share eye to eye on thins we bouth share the wish for somali people to live in peace, much respect my brother.

^^ what are you talking about, it is just a flag.

Thousands of Men and Women have died for what you and your likes would say it's just a flag. This Flag represents 15million Somalian all over the World. So when uneducated Somalilanders burn the Flag it's uncalled for if I may be it nicely.

From Wikipedia,

The flag of Somalia was adopted on October 12, 1954. It was designed by Mohammed Awale Liban, intended to be used for British Somaliland. Upon reunification of Italian and British Somaliland, the flag was used for the Somali Democratic Republic.

According to Mr. Liban, the flag is intended to look like the flag of the United Nations. It was the United Nations that helped Somalia gain independence from Italy, and the flag was adopted in honour of them.

The five edges of star symbolize the five areas where Somalis live. These five places are British Somaliland, Italian Somaliland, French Somaliland (Djibouti), ****** (Ethiopia) and Northern Frontier District, controlled by Kenya.

Relax raadamir insulting people will get you know were. The people did it in the heat of the moment thats all, you have love for that flag and i respect that but please reframe from insulting people and assumeing they are nothing more but uneducated lots burning things.

I think this is another example of the genius of Riyaale, he lets these people demonstrate and take their anger out on our national flag. Yet he does nothing to get recognition or ignite a war with Somaliweyn, you have to give it to him.

Viva Somalia, long live the republic.

General dont take to much stock on what Riyaale does he simply did it to counter react what the TFG president said, plus he knew if he did not do something like protest the oppostion party would rost him alive lol. Recognization is something somaliland can get only if there is respectable party on the other side, and with the support of the world community who will sooner or later deal with the somaliland issue, until then somalilanders will live there peaceful life back home.

^^ what are you talking about, it is just a flag.

I hope the empty emotional words from some biibol made you utter those words above, otherwise the sacred calan in loo gafo ma fiicno.

Calankeena suuban maro ma'aha. Waana ka weynyahay iyo qiimo badanyahay maro, dear sister. It is neither theirs nor ours -- it is a true symbol that epitomizes the utmost Soomaalinimo meel walba ee joogaan.

The empty words from kuwa Xabashada keenay waxba ha u jalaqsiin dhagta. Any so-called Soomaali person who brought Xabash to sacrosanct Soomaali soil and allowed to airbomb our cities, including Xamar, is, in my opinion, worse than a Soomaali burning a calankiis, as unimaginable as it is -- nothing lower than mid Soomaali sheeganaayo hadana Xabash keenay dalkeena, especially Xamar. That itself threatens the very existence of calanka. That, too, is absolutely damiirlaawe ugu dambeeye, dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa kama hadli karo, he is the last person consulted about Soomaalinimo iyo Soomaaliya.