Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Pics of Somaliland Demonstration against The TFG

Pi   

Yes. This demonstration is not against the TFG. It's not against Ethiopians. It's a demonstration of a tribe that wants to secede. Hilarious. :D

I heard some students burned the Somali Flag! :mad: :mad: :mad:

There were many Demonstrations against the TFG in Mogdishu just weeks before the Government Troops got there.

They can Hate all they want but at the end of the Day there is not such thing as Somaliland, There is on one Somalia.

"A Nazi state, clan state, a tribe that wants to secede, no such thing as somaliand"

With comments like this no wonder somalilanders want to leave you guies. Cries like this of hatered towards this people, is sick comments like this only shows them and i your true views of them. If you dont respect them i think it be good for both somalia to let them be. I see the issue of greater somalia as like cancer, yes its noble idea but its not going to happen not in our life time, and like cancer it grows in your body it becomes part of your body so the question is do you let it grow unitl it kills you or do you remove it out of your body. Thats what i see in the case of somalia and somaliland to different organs in the same body that are not working together but are harming the whole body as whole. Let somaliland be let Somalia be and grow in infurstruter, education, politics and democracy, and the same in Somaliland. I in the future when the trust and messperpation on both sides die down when there is new generation grown you say to themselves lets try again, i will have no issue with that, but at the current state and stage in both nation forcing one to be one because of race or language instead giving the individual people their rights to issue the horn of africa will be in the current limbo state.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

"A Nazi state, clan state, a tribe that wants to secede, no such thing as somaliand"

Clan state, a tribe that wants to secede and no such thing as Somaliland are not words of hate. They are at worst deregatory. However, Nazi state is hatred clearly.

RedSea   

Good thinking mr.Somali.

Only there is no nation called Somalia anymore, it had a good chance of coming about when the ICU was in place,but now all you have are foreigners aiding warlords and thugs in order to carry their own interests.

In Somaliland,they lack leadership as Riyale Kahin is a corrupt politician who has no vision whatsoever and so is his vice president, Suufi Yasin.However, one thing I know somaliland has that TFG lacks is great parliament which unlike the TFG consists of highly educated and motivated personals who have no history of civil wars.

Also, let us note the TFG is still in it's early stages,and shows alot signs of incompetence,because the warlords and thugs they are by nature.

But I have to wonder since when did nonsense talkers have taken over SOL?!

Brother Taako the point of the protest was not because the people of somaliland are not confident in their ability to survive, but was old boy a clear message to TFG president that his claim of control of somaliland is false, and that people in that region are not in support of his claims on their rights as citizens of Somaliland.