Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

Interesting articles

A Nurses Proposal

There was a companion of ours in Glasgow who became ill and was hospitalized. He was admitted for three days and on the fourth day the attendant nurse said, Marry me. He [the brother in Glasgow] asked, Why? I am a Muslim, you and I cannot become companions. She said, I'll become Muslim. What's the reason? it was asked. She said,In all my time that I have served in hospitals, except you, I have never seen a man lower his gaze in front of a woman.In my life you are the first person who lowers his gaze when seeing a woman. I come, and you close your eyes. Such great modesty can be taught by none other than a true religion. The protection of one's gaze entered Islam in her. She testified to the Ones of Allah and became a Muslim. They both got married. By now, the same woman was and is the means of bringing so many other girls / women into Islam."

By seekeroftruth

How To Lower Our Gaze

A big curtain is not my intention, but a big iman and befitting Islamic manners is

by Sabeel Ahmed

"If I were not a Muslim, I would have contracted AIDS" proclaimed my friend. "The ayats in Sura Nur about lowering our gazes doesn't affect me anymore," expressed another youth, talking about the intense temptations felt by today's young. Difficulty in lowering the gaze by both the young and old is readily perceived on the street, weddings, parties and even in the mosques.

What has gone wrong? How can Muslims, called by Allah, our Creator the model community, the custodians of Truth and the upholders of morality behave this way? Why are we adopting the attitudes and routes of the kuffar? How can we rectify ourselves? What follows is a series of practical, though graphic advises which can work for us and set us free from Satan's stronghold, Insha`Allah.

Prophet Muhamad (peace and blessings be upon him), by way of warning and as a reminder said, "There is nothing left after I go more dangerous to men than the temptations of women." Being optimistic, a ray of hope was also wisely provided during the prophet's Last Sermon "If the Ummah holds on to the Qur`an and Sunnah, it will never go astray."

When Allah created humans with all our desires and urges, he also revealed to us sufficient and complete guidance to properly channel these desires, both in the midst of Dar-ul-Kufr or Dar-ul-Islam. All we need to do is seek it, contemplate on it and pursue it. "This day I have perfected your deen for you, completed my favors upon you and chosen Islam as your deen." (Maida 4)

We should realize that the fact the great sahabas were human beings also. Biologically there were no different from us. They had desires and temptations but yet, they controlled themselves in the best of ways. We can do the same, Insha`Allah. To possess sensual passions is human, to control them is Muslim.

When confronted with an alluring situation like passing by a non-mahram on the street, office or school, Satan is constantly tempting us to glare at her/him with evil thoughts. Satan is probably excitingly saying, with a big smile, 'yes, yes, yes,' when we steer into the bait he is setting. During these situations, immediately and consciously realize that when we give a second or following glances, we are obeying Satan. "O you who believe, follow not the footsteps of the devil " (24:21). By immediately averting our gazes and disobeying Satan, we are giving him a one-two punch in the face and leaving him frustrated and accursed.

Satan rebelled and was expelled by Allah, so let's all rebel against Satan and expel him from our hearts. Satan intends to fight a war against Muslims, so let's gather our forces behind the Qur`an and the Sunnah and defeat him. Remember that even if no human eye is watching us, the Ever-Watchful Allah is constantly monitoring the innermost regions of our hearts. Our eyes, limbs, tongue and private parts will be witnesses on the Judgment Day and not an atom's worth of deed will remain unexamined.

Our minds are conditioned to associate thoughts of stealing clothes from a store to being in handcuffs and hauled into a police van. Likewise we should condition our minds to bring the verses of Surah Nur in front of our eyes during any tempting situations and imagine that Allah is speaking to us directly "Say to the believing, men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty .O you believers! Turn you all together towards Allah that you may attain success" (24:30-31) If the Qur`an contained only these two ayats, it would be enough to convince me that it is the book of Allah.

With practice, these associations and the remembrance of Allah during tempting situations will prevent us from getting stuck by devilish arrows. Successfully controlling our gazes also deadens our avoidance of sinful situations. An Islamic idiom says, "Anything that leads to haram is haram in itself." To do a pious deed is a reward; to avoid a sin is a reward too.

One of the biggest culprits in this class is movies. In the name of entertainment, to please our peers and children and an excuse to do something together as a family, we astonishingly allow un-Islamic pictures and dialogues in front of our eyes and ears. Can we ever imagine (aozubillah) any sahaba renting the latest hit from Blockbuster Videos, or listening to music with alluring lyrics at high volume?

Likewise we watch news on TV and stare at the anchor women, adorned in heavy make-up, scanty clothing and seductive smile. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blesings be upon him), was once approached by a woman with a proposal for marriage. He took a single glance at her face and turned his face away. Jabir bin Abdullah(radhiyallahu anhu) reported: "I asked Allah's messenger about the sudden glance on the face of a non-mahram. He commanded me that I should turn away my eyes." (Muslim) Thus, we are not supposed to stare at faces of non-mahrams, be they are our fellow students, our elders, saleswomen or someone on TV.

Pious ladies of the prophet's household were ordered to observe purdah (separation) in front of a blind sahabah. Asking the curious questions as to why cover/separate when the blind sahabah could not see them, the prophet (pbuh) wisely answered, "But you could see him."

In our wedding ceremonies and parties and even in many Islamic fundraising dinners, there is heavy free-mixing between brothers and sisters. Often the chairs of males and females are arranged facing each other, knowing that about 90 percent of our sisters do no wear hijab. It is often noticeable to see males and females peeking glances at each other from the opposite ends of the hall. A big curtain is not my intention, but a big iman and befitting Islamic manners is.

"A woman who applies perfumes and goes to a gathering is like an adulteress" the prophet said Muhammad. Compare this with our sisters who clad themselves with expensive perfume, one kilogram of makeup, and then come to mixed gatherings. Will this not attract the attention of males? Let's be real. We have lowered our moral guards so low that a humble word of truth often seems so awfully strange.

Let us contemplate the above humble advices and constantly make the supplication, "O Allah help us control our sensual desires until we get married, and even after we marry, let our desires be only towards our spouses."

[While writing this article, MR. SABEEL AHMED (E-mail: islam662@cssn. net or Islam_662@hotmail. com) is at the final stage of his medical programme in Ross University, New York. He is the Co-chairman of the Da'wa Committee and Board of Director at the Muslim Community Center Masjid (the largest masjid in the Illinois state). He is also a member of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) where he is actively involved in the 'toll free da'wa hotline' 1-800-662-islam, having first hand experience in handling calls by non-Muslim. He was a student of Shaykh Ahmed Deedat and his main field of interest is in comparative religion.]

Courtesy: AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS

Tongue and Teeth

Inspired by The Young Muslims UK (YMUK)

The Tongue

The tongue: a mere piece of meat with no bones in it.but like a work-horse, it carries you forward–it speeds you to Paradise , or dumps you into Hell. Take control of it, or it takes control of you.

So how do you steer this beast? Read on!

Pick your teeth!

Backbiting: one of the greatest sins, yet something we fall into, time after time, often without realizing. You chat away with your friends, you mention somebody else, and suddenly, the horse is out of control.

Our societies revolve around shows like “Friends” and “Sienfeld”, shows based on lying, backbiting and cheating. But look to the best generation instead: when one of the companions spoke badly about someone who wasn't there, the Prophet, the Prophet said to him: "Pick your teeth!" The companion said "but I haven't eaten anything!" The Prophet said "You have eaten the flesh of your dead brother!"

As Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala tells us in the Qur'aan: "Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother?” [Hujuraat, verse 12]. The number three combo, a double McRotty, extra putrified, with a side order of squirmy white maggots? “No, you would hate it."

But they deserve it!

Ok, back up a second. Is it still backbiting if it's true? What if it's only half true?Or what if they deserved it? They're just mean, vicious little creatures who ruined your entire day with their attitude, their demands, or something else--and you just had to tell somebody!

Well, the Prophet sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam made it clear for us: "backbiting is to say something about someone they wouldn't like said about them. [...] If what bad you said about them is true, then you have backbitten them, and if it is false, then you have slandered them!" [saheeh Muslim]

”So what,” you might say, “it's not a big deal. Everybody does it!”

On the night of Miraaj (the Prophet sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam's ascension to heaven), he passed by some people with metal hooks in their hands who clawed at their faces and their necks with them. When he inquired about them, Jibreel said, 'These are the people who eat the flesh of human beings and disgrace them.'" [Aboo Dawood].

So don't worry about “everybody” yet. Worry about yourself first!

Just teasing!

Maybe we think it's funny to trash-talk someone to their face. Maybe their clothes smell like curry, or maybe their beard needs a weed-whacker, or maybe niqaab actually makes them look better!

Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala warns us about this type of rudeness directly in the Qur'aan, when He says in soorah Hujuraat verse 11 (the interpretation of the meaning):

"O you who believe, let not some a party of you laugh at others, it may be the (latter) are better than you (former). Nor abuse each other, nor be sarcastic to each other by using offensive nicknames ... And whosoever does not repent (from these things), then such are the wrong-doers."

Besides, Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala made us the way we are. Humans have no control over their height, their flappy ears, or their pug-noses. What's more, one of the characteristics of munafiquwn (hypocrites) is that they mocked the believers. So when your tongue insists on remembering other people's shortcomings, remember your own shortcomings to keep it in line.

You know, it's cool to swear ...

If you listen to some of your friends (or maybe yourself!) speak one day—you may notice, nearly every other sentence contains swear words. Maybe you think it's cool to swear, to copy the idols of TV and the cinema. Is it really “cool” to swear? The Hellfire is far from being cool--people will wish they were cool then, rather than being cool in this world! Remember: an angel writes down every single word you say, and one day, you will have to answer for all of it.

Sometimes you're so angry with someone, the only way to express yourself is to swear at them or hit them. The solution?

Be strong. Our Prophet sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam said: the strong man is not the one with the best Kung-Fu, but the one who controls himself in a fit of rage. [Muslim]

It's ok to feel angry. But learn to channel it properly. If someone angers you or swears at you, step back. Take deep breaths. Walk away, if you have to. Make woodhu with icy-cold water and go pray.

When you feel better, then respond in a better way, as Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala says: "Repel evil with what is better. Then he who was your worst enemy will become your best friend!" [Fussilat verse 34]

Moi? I never said that!

How often do we say "I was only kidding" or “just joking”? We treat the biggest lies like the smallest flies, gnats to be waved away until we get caught out. By then, it won't matter, right?

Wrong! The angel on your left shoulder is scribbling, scribbling, writing everything you say and do against yourself. Even if you're the only person on the Earth who knows, Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala the All-Seeing and All-Knowing is watching you.

One of the companions of the Prophet sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam asked, straight-up: “Can a Muslim be a liar?” He said “No! A Muslim can never be a liar!” [Malik's Muwatta]

He also said: "Truth leads to virtue and virtue leads to Paradise [...] lying leads to wickedness and wickedness leads to the Hellfire. And a person may keep telling lies until he is recorded as a liar." [saheeh Bukhaari]

One lie leads to ten. Ten lead to 100. More and more and more lies, until you're caught in a web that not even you can remember the truth about. Save yourself now! Don't be recorded a liar in your eternal biography!

But it's only words!

You're just flapping your gums, right? What -- you don't mean any of it! What does it matter?

Remember: people enter into Islam through words (the shahadah), and leave Islam through words (of disbelief). The power of words seals marriage between two unrelated people, or shatters their relationship forever in. All through words.

So if you think you won't be held accountable for your words, think again: the Messenger of Allaah sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam told us that people will be flung face-down into the Hellfire, only on account to what they said! [Tirmidhi]

I must be doomed!

"I lie, backbite, and swear all the time. I must be going to Hell!" A one-way ticket to a place where they serve you boiling water and devils-heads for sustainance. You're doomed, right?

No! Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala tells us in the Qur'aan: "O my servants who have wronged themselves, never despair of the mercy of Allaah, for truly He forgives all sins. He is the Forgiving, the Merciful." [Az-Zumar, verse 53]

If you repent and turn back to Allaah, and promise not to commit the sin again, never ever, for as long as you live, and mean it, then He will forgive you. And whose mercy is greater than Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala's?

Make amends! If you've backbitten someone, go and tell the person, apologize sincerely, and ask them to forgive you. (If they say “no”, don't worry about it—you've done what you can.)

But, if you think that might worsen the situation, then turn sincerely to Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala and beg for His forgiveness. Then to make up for what you said--go and speak good of the person behind their back.

Key to Paradise

If you control your tongue and speak good, Paradise can be yours, there to abide forever.

The Prophet sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam said: "Whoever can guarantee me two things I can guarantee them Paradise : what lies between his two jaw-bones (his tongue) and what lies between his two legs." [bukhaari]

Even more amazing, he sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam said: whoever prevents sending gossip against his brother, Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala puts down a right upon Himself to relieve that person from the Hellfire.

So remember next time you feel like spouting at or about someone: if you remain patient, Paradise can be yours. All it takes is willpower and practice!

A Shovelful of Good Deeds

Your tongue can be a shovel. You now know all the ways to shovel the bad stuff, and get yourself in deep, deep doo. But how can you use it shovel up piles and mountains of good deeds for yourself?

Dhikr: Keep your tongue soaked in the rememberence of Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala. Whether a five-minute walk down the street or an hour-long drive, remember Allaah, and glorify Him (tasbeeh—SubhaanAlla ah, Alhamdulillaah, and Allaahu Akbar). Remember His Names and Attributes—the Most Merciful, the Just, the All-Knowing.

Defend and Explain Islam: When Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta`aala tests us, as He promised He will, be ready to step up to the challenge. Often, you can unlock people’s misconceptions with just a five-minute explaination on what Islam is really about.

Naseehah: Give people you know sincere, heart-felt advice. (Make sure you do so in a gentle way--“yes, I really think your clothes smell like curry” won't work too well.) Think it through before you say it, and make sure it sounds soft, not harsh. That makes it easier for them to accept.

One Tongue to Rule them All

Finally, if you remember anything, remember this one statement. It will ensure the protection of your tongue, bi idhnillah!

ARE YOU READY FOR IT ?

Here it is: the Messenger of Allaah sall Allaahu`alayhi wa sallam said: "Whoever believes in Allaah and the Last day, let him either speak good or keep silent!" [agreed upon]

" O My Servants.... . "

In a hadith-e-Qudsi: On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) relates that Allah said:

"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.

O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you,

O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you.

O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you.

O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me.

O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything.

O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything.

O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more that a needle decreases the sea if put into it.

O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good, praise Allah and let him who finds other that blame no one but himself."

( related by Muslim,Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah )

Courtesy: AL-ISLAAH PUBLICATIONS

Asalaam aleykum Warahmatullah Wabarakattuh.

A poem to ponder.

WOL

The Dunya

by Anonymous

And nobody said it was going to be easy,

Who said it won't make you cry?

Did somebody tell you that you wouldn't trip, slip or fall?

Tell me, who made you think it isn't hard?

That your heart wouldn't be broken?

Mistreated?

Abused?

Tired?

Used?

Who told you it was going to be easy..?,

That you weren't going to make mistakes?

That you wouldn't fail?

Why do you keep saying you don't need me?

And I don't need you?

Who told you, you have to be alone?

That this burden, you have to carry on your own?

Test after test?

Trial after trial?

No sign of the end?

Is that what you’re waiting for?

Who said you wouldn't grow old?

That your health would always hold?

What made you think that he was yours?

And not a gift from Him?

What made you think you were perfect?

Well, who told you there couldn't be change?

Why do you keep remembering your old ways?

Didn't He show you the road to take?

And reminded you about him who wants you to go astray?

But He gave you tauba? An open way?

Why don't you take it?

Who told you it was going to be easy?

Give me their name!

Our worlds are so different.

But yet we are the same.

Didn’t they tell you, you're just a traveller?

That you have to cross this bridge?

That the other side is nothing like this my friend?

It is eternal bliss.

Didn’t they tell you about the drink that you'll sip? (inshaAllah)

By the Prophet's (s) hands?

That you'll be united with your loved ones, as happy as can be?

That you can invite them to your tea party?

Didn't they remind you, His Mercy overcomes His Wrath?

That no one is more Generous than He?

Didn't they describe to you the Gardens so green?

Where you'll sit and rest so peacefully?

Did they not tell you to think big and just try your best?

To keep going even when things seems dark?

Did they not guide you to make your intentions sincere?

To be genuine and honest, and to trust in He.

Did they not tell you, anything is possible?

Dreams can come true?

What you seek is what you will find?

So think positively.

Think good of He.

Nobody said it’s going to be easy.

But be patient my friend.

Don’t look down, look ahead.

And be for He.

The meaning of " Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Raaji'oon" & seven names of Allah

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oon

Yeah, sure we say this statement when someone dies.Also some of us may say this sentence when they lose something, suffer a setback or harm. But......... ..do you know what it means?

Sure, everyone know that it obviously means 'To Allaah we belong and to Him is our return.'

But that's not what I am talking about.

I mean ....do you REALLY, TRULY understand these words and their implications in a Muslim's life?

It means ....whatever we have is not really ours. It belongs to Allaah.

Take a look around you; everything you see, all that you have and all that there is....in you, on you, around you....belongs to Allaah, alone.

It is Allah Who has given you all the property and goods you possess, and that He is the true Owner of them all.

So the cars that you own, the houses that you live in, the businesses you possess all truly belong to Allaah

The kids that He blessed you with, the health that He gave you, the time that He has allowed you are all Allah's property.

Even the bodies we live in and the life that we have belongs to Allaah alone.

"And to Allah belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the earth...." (Surah Aal-Imraan:180)

"The kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in them belongs to Allah. He has power over all things." ( Surat al-Ma'ida: 120)

'Say: 'To Allah belongs the East and the West...' (Surah al-Baqarah:142)

Now, since everything belongs to Allaah, then we have to include even our souls in that list..

The very souls that we think of as our "self"; our "nafs"; our "being" -- whatever you want to call it -- that very thing that distinguishes you from the rest of the world, belongs to Allaah. It's not YOURS.

In fact, YOU are not YOURS.

You belong to Allaah.

And this is the essence of the concept of slavery to Allaah in Islam.

And since He is the true Possessor of everything, and everything is His property, He allots what He wills to whomever He wills...A 6.and then He takes it away. After all, it was Allaah's to begin with.

So He may give you some thing and then take it back after a while..

He will bless you with a precious child that you love dearly...and then He may take it away.

He will grant you money, honour and status.....and then He may take it away.

He will give you youth, vitality and health and then surely He will take it away.

In fact everything you have will only be with you for a very short while.

And then the Owner will claim His Right.

So when Allaah does reclaim what was rightfully His, WHY MOURN OUR LOSSES?

Just like a friend who lends you his book. And then after a few days, he wants it back and you give it back to him...no regrets..... no sorrow....no questions asked.

Similarly, if Allah takes back some of His blessings upon you for some reason....so be it.

Say Alhamdulillaah.

Don't grieve.

Be patient.

0A

Submit to the will of Allaah, being pleased with His decision for you. For surely He will only do what is best for you.

Just think.....The Owner came and took it back.

Remember.... that you're not the real owner.....you were NEVER the real owner to begin with. You only had everything because it was Allah who gave it to you in the first place. If He didn't give it to you, you wouldn't have had it in any way...in fact, you couldn't have had it.

Remember.... .man enters into this world empty handed...and leaves it empty handed.

Remember.... that everything we have, all the blessings we enjoy, are gifts from Almighty Allah....gifts that we enjoy for a limited period until He takes them away whenever He deems fit.

They are a trust from Allah...a loan to you....to see how you respond to these gifts from Allaah and how you use them.....in the obedience of the Almighty, thanking Him and worshipping Him......OR. ........to the disobedience to the One Who gave then to you in the first place.

Take note of the words of the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) on the=2 0occasion of the death of his son, Ibraahim:

'Our eyes are filled with tears, our hearts with grief, but we say nothing with our lips except that which pleases Allah.... Verily, to Allah we belong, and to Him we return.' (Bukhaari)

And we all know the famous incidence about the companion Abu Talha and his wife when one of the sons died and Abu Talha was not at home. She washed and shrouded him and when Abu Talha came home and asked about his son, she said,

'The child is quiet and I hope he is in peace....' (Bukhaari)

Subhaan Allaah....such patience!

And such Imaan in the statement "Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oon"!

She truly understood its meaning and the affect it should have on her life as a Muslimah, submitting to him and being pleased with whatever He has decreed for her.

She knew that whatever she has, is not truly hers. Rather, it is Allaah's.... and He took back whatever He owns at its appointed time.

And it is because of this Imaan so strong, this understanding, that the Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) made dua for them and Allaah ble ssed them immensely.

"'They (i.e. Abu Talha and his wife) had nine sons and all of them became reciters of the Quran (by heart)." (Bukhaari)

"Be sure we will test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives, but give glad tidings to those who are steadfast, who say when afflicted with calamity: 'To Allah we belong and to him is our return.' They are those on who (descend) blessings from Allah and mercy and they are the once that receive guidance." (al-Baqarah: 155)

The Prophet (PBUH) said 'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'

seven names of Allah

The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, The hands that will send this message to others shall not labour in vain,

The mouth saying Ameen to this duah shall laugh forever,

Remain in Allah's love as you send this Duah to everybody on your list.

Have a Love ly journey of life!

Trust in Allah (SWT) with all your heart and HE will never fail you because HE is Awesome! 1 min for our Creator - is it possibly too much?

AL-QAYYUM,

AL-MAJID,

AL-WAHID,

AL-WAJID,

AL -AHAD,

AL-SAMAD,

AL-QADIR,

Please send these seven names of Allah to your friends please don't ignore...... ...

1 Minute for Allah:

Say with your heart and tongue:

*SUBHANA'LLAH

*ALHAMDULI'LLAH

*LA I LAHA ILLA'LLAH

*ALLAHU AKBAR

*ASTAGHFIRU' LLAH

*LA ILAH ILLA'LLAH, MUHAMMADUN RASULU'LLAH

*ALLAH UMMA SALLY WASALLEM WABAREK ALA SAYYEDINA MUHAMMAD

Our FLIGHT DETAILS...

Must read... Really interesting one!!!

IN the Name of ALLAAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful'

FLIGHT DETAILS

Ticket Type: One-way

Price: Absolutely free (booking confirmed)

Passenger Details:

Name: One of the Children of Adam

Origins: From clay

Address: Planet Earth

Conditions Of Travel:

Departure: From life on earth

Destination: Eternal life

Stop-over: Hotel (2 meters under the ground, for one person)

Duration of flight: From couple of seconds to several millions of years

Departure time:

Time of death: Exact time is unknown (but it can happen earlier than expected)

Arrival time: On the Judgment Day (not specified in the timetable)

Information About Interrogation:

On the arrival to the hotel (grave): Incorruptible Auditors - two angels: Munkar & Nakir, will immediately start questioning.

Three questions will be asked:

1. Who is your GOD?

2. Who is your prophet?

3. What is your religion?

Questions will follow about your life on earth. For more information, refer to 27th Aya

of Sura 'Ibrahim' of the Holy Quran.

Luggage:

1. Despite the fact that the air transfers only one passenger at a time, there are some restrictions on the amount of baggage that you can take with you

2. You can take with you 5 meters of white cloth

3. Any items of material life of earth are strictly forbidden.

4. Realistic luggage should consist of good deeds, modest behavior and of well spent time on calling people to Islam.

Important instructions:

All the passengers should remember that tickets are not exchangeable refundable.

This journey is compulsory for representatives of all races, nationalities, religions and of all ages.

Delays are not stipulated.

Captain:

Angel of Death will not compromise on changing the date and time of departure.

For more information:

Read instructions, which you can find in The Holy Qur'aan and Sunnah, could also consult Aalims (scholars). Please do it as soon as possible.

During your journey you will not be provided with oxygen mask, as your breathing system will be terminated just before the departure time.

Additional instructions:

1. You don't need to take care of your boarding pass, passport and other travel

documents.

To prepare for a comfortable flight:

2. Pray 5 times a day

3. Read the Holy Quran

4. Follow the sunnah to the best of your ability and be ready for your flight, as you may have to depart any minute (even now)

Final warning:

Final destination depends on you! Please do not waste your time on planet earth.

Remember, you have one-way ticket:, Either to Hell or to Paradise .

Jahannam OR Janna

Hence read & practice the instructions from the manuals ( Qur'aan and

Sunnah) carefully And follow to reach JANNAH.

Insha ALLAAH , With HIS Grace, We all meet there in the Gardens of Jannah.

The Prophet (PBUH) said 'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse

Nur   

Great and extremely beneficial articles sis WOL, May Allah bless your hands for treating sick hearts and awakening the unmindful.

Nur

AS-SALAAM ALAYKUM WA RAHMATUL LAAH

There will be a day that you will have to say goodbye to me...

There will be a week you won't hear from me again...

There will be a month where you might still think of me sometimes...

There might be a year that you can offer me something...

A memory or a beautiful thought as long as you don't forget me...

And if it happened today then I ask you not to be sad...

But I ask for your forgiveness for everything I've done wrong to you or when I hurt your feelings, while I did not know and your Duah that will help towards my journey...

I send you this email because no man or woman on earth knows when they will leave this world and meet their Rabbi. It could be any moment, fast and unexpected.. ..

I tremble with the thought that death will come while I perhaps have hurt my Sisters and Brothers in Islam. I never meant to but sometimes you do things and you are not even aware that you might have actually hurt someone...

Everyone needs to answer him or herself in front of Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aala on the Day of Judgement...

Therefore I want to ask for your forgiveness today...

Forgive me if I ever hurt you even if it was a silly* remark

Forgive me if I ever hurt you even by giving you an unpleasant look

Forgive me if I ever hurt you even by talking behind your back

Forgive me if I ever hurt you even by raising my voice...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

May Allah (SWT) forgive us all and grant us Jannatul Firdaus...

May Allah shower His Mercy and blessings over you...

Send this to all the people you know, ask for their forgiveness.

Do it today and not tomorrow because nobody promised us or guaranteed that we would be there for one additional day.

__________________________________________________________________________________

18 sources of Barakah

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/50969-18-sources-of-Barakah

By Wael Abdelgawad

Source :Muslimmatters

Listen to the quiet voice inside yourself. The persistent voice that tells you that there’s something more to life, that calls you to do something meaningful, to experience the world in a profound way. So many of us dismiss that voice and suppress it. We are told that our dreams are not realistic or practical. We are told that we should settle for what is reliable, and will pay the bills, and garner us the respect of our peers.

But if we do not listen to that quiet voice, then who will? There is no external advocate who can read the yearnings of your heart and speak up on your soul’s behalf. You must be the champion of your own soul.

On the authority of Abu Malik Al-Harith bin Asim Al-Ashari, the messenger of Allah said:

“Purity is half of faith. alhamdu-lillah [Praise be to Allah] fills the scales, and subhana-Allah [How far is Allah from every imperfection] and alhamdu-lillah [Praise be to Allah] fill that which is between heaven and earth. Prayer is light; charity is a proof; patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin.”

(Related by Muslim).

You are the vendor of your soul: either freeing it or bringing about its ruin. You free it by worshiping Allah in love, gratitude and fear; keeping the praises of Allah on your tongue and in your heart; praying and fasting and living righteously (as opposed to self-righteously); by showing love and concern for other human beings; and by being true to yourself.

CONTINUATIONhttp://muslimmatters.org/2011/01/13/be-true-and-be-you/

Nur   

Warrior of Light;689651 wrote:
By Wael Abdelgawad

.....when we get to the end of the road we will regret only that we suppressed our hearts, and shoved them down into silence, and failed to live up to our potential as believers and as unique individuals, with our own God-given gifts.

So true! WOL. This statement sums it all up. We do regret dreams that we did not purse for fear of failure.

You wanna laugh? here is a partial list of my top 3 dreams.

1. Rural Development, complete with low cost housing, clean alternative energy, water supply and treatment, rural education, vocational training in horticulture and agriculture, and setting up my eNuri Entrepreneurial Training Academy in Baidoa!

2. Imam of local Masjid

3. Quran Linguistic Research.

The sooner I pursue, the happier, inshaaAllah!

Nur