Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

Interesting articles

Asalaam aleykum

Have been receiving some nice articles on islam and thought we can post them here. And we can share as in you can copy and send to friends in your own addressbox. or just plainly read them here.Hope we can all contribute.

In The Name Of Allah,

the most Beneficent, the most Gracious, the most Merciful!

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "Jannat lies under the feet of your mother."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "If you read the kalima with conviction just once, Jannah becomes upon you."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "A women who reveals her body or even wears tight fitting clothes wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "The dust which settles on a man while he is out in the path of Allah; not only the fire, but the smoke of Jahannam is haraam for those parts of the body."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "I only curse 3 types of people;

1. Those people who do not look after their parents when they are in old age.

2. Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan.

3. Those people who don not say, 'Salallahu -Alayhay- -Wa-Aalahay Wasallam' when my name is mentioned."

Rasulullah S.A.W said, "An intelligent person is one who is constantly thinking about and preparing for death."

Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "It is better for a man that a steel nail be driven through the centre of his head rather than if he touches the palm of a strange women."

PLEASE TAKE 2 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO READ THIS.

Imagine this happening to you...

One day during Jummah Salah, a 1,000 member congregation was surprised to see two men enter, both covered from head to toe in black and carrying sub-machine guns.

One of the men proclaimed,

"Anyone willing to take a bullet for Allah remain where you are."

Immediately, the congregation fled, and out of the 1,000 there only remained around 20.

The man who had spoken took off his hood, looked at the Imaam and said,

"Okay Maulana, I got rid of all the hypocrites. Now you may begin your sermon."

The two men then turned and walked out."

Too deep not to pass on?

"Funny how simple it is for people to trash Allah ... and then wonder why the world's going to hell."

"Funny how we believe what the newspapers say ... but question what the Qu'ran says."

"Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven ... provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Quran says."

"Funny how someone can say 'I believe in Allah' ... but still follow Shaitaan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in Allah)."

"Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire ... but when you start sending messages regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing."

"Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace ... but the public discussion of Allah is suppressed in the school and workplace."

Funny, isn't it?

"Funny how someone can be so fired up for Allah on Friday ... but be an invisible Muslim the rest of the week."

Are you laughing?

"Funny how when you go to forward this message ... you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them."

"Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me ... than what Allah thinks of me."

Are you thinking?

Will you share this with people you care about?

Or not?

ALLAHU AKBAR

Allah is great

During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute) All you have to do is the following: You simply say "A prayer" for the person that

sent you this message. Next, you send this message to everyone you know.

In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would have obtained a lot of people praying for others. Next, stop and think and appreciate Allah's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to him. If you are not ashamed to do this, follow the instructions.

Allah said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you."

If you are not ashamed, send this message...only if you believe.

"Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength."

This is a simple test. If you love Allah and you are not ashamed of all the great things that he has done for you, send this to everyone you know.

>12 POINTS TO IMPROVE YOUR PRAYER

>

>

>

>1. Allah says: Out of all the ways through which my servant gets closer to Me, Salaa is the dearest to Me. (Bukhari). So Salaa is an important form of worship - take it seriously.

>

>2. Fulfil all your personal needs before you commence your Prayer, e.g. thirst, call of nature, an important phone call and so on. This keeps your mind out of worries.

>

>3. Perform your wudhu'u with care, attention and perfection. Be conscious that you are now entering the prayer mode.

>

>4. Pray in a place where there is no distraction such as noise, movements, etc.

>

>5. Remember that as soon as you commence your Salaa, Shaytan makes it his duty to remove your heart and mind from the remembrance of Allah and you become absentminded. So begin your Salaa with a sincere dua'a seeking Allah's protection from the distractions of Shaytan.

>

>6. Keep your mind free of worldly worries, thoughts and ideas. There is plenty of time for that outside the Salaa.

>

>7. Bring to mind the meaning of what you say and recite.

>

>8. Pray with humility, both in your mind and in your physical manner. Lower your gaze. Do not haste, take your time.

>

>9. Remember that in prayer you are talking to Allah directly. You are facing Him.

>

>10. Adopt a whispering technique in your recitation in order to remain focused on what you are saying. (But do not distract others)

>

>11. Remember , any prayer can be your last prayer, so perfect it. Rasool, peace be upon him, said: When you stand up to pray, perform your prayer as if it were your last. (Ahmed)

>

>12. The prophet (pbuh) said: If a man performs two raka's of Salaa without the distraction of any worldly thought, all his previous sins will be forgiven.

>

>

>

>

>

>(An extract from 'In The Early Hours' by Khuraam Murad)

>Al-Hamdullah

>

>One of the ascendants was bald headed..leprous in the body..blind in the eyes..paralyzed in the arms and legs..and use to say “ Thank you to Allah that he recovered me from what he tried others of his creations with, and favored me.” A man went past him and said: From what he recovered you?? Blind, leper, bald, and paralyzed, so from what he recovered you?

>

>

>

>He said: how dare you? .. he gave me a remembering tongue..a thankful heart..a patient body during tribulation “Oh Allah, nothing of blessings that I woke up with or any of your creations is from you alone, no associates..for all the gratitude and thank.

>

>Allah says: “If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of (Allah) Most Gracious, We appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him.” (43:36)

>

>

>

>************************************************************************

>

>

>The messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon his said: “Ten prevents ten”Surah Al-Fatiha………...prevents Allah anger

>Surah Yasin…………….prevents the thirsts of the Day of Judgment

>

>Surah Al-Waqiah………prevents poverty

>

>Surah Al-Dukhan………prevents the signs of the Day of Judgment

>

>Surah Al-Mulk………….prevents the punishment of the grave

>

>Surah Al-Kafeeroun……prevents kufr during death

>

>Surah Al-Ekhlas………...prevents hypocrisy

>

>Surah Al-Hasad…………prevents breaking

>

>Surah Al-Nas……………prevents the whispers

>

>((There is no lord worthy of worship other than you..Oh There is no god but Thou: glory to Thee: I was indeed wrong))

The Woodeb bowl.

The lesson from the wooden bowl will never be too stale not to forward to "dear ones"...

>

>I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now. A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about Grandfather," said the son. I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor. So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four year old watched it all in silence.

>

>

>

>One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up." The four year old smiled and went back to work. The words so struck the parents that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table. For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

>

>

>On a positive note,

>

>I've learned that, no matter what happens or how bad it seems today, life does go on, & it will be better tomorrow.

>

>I've learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.

>

>I 've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."

>

>I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

>

>I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.

>

>I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.

>

>I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

>

>I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

>

>I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch-holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

>

>I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

Ive also learned that all this qualities is part of Islam. Allah Akbar. It is our duty to live by its rulings.

Can you defend Islam??

by Sis. Erum Marfani (Erum571@aol.com)

Asslamu alaikum,

How many of us want to go into some professional career? Doctors, lawyers, educators, counsellors, business, or anything else? Did you know that many Muslims are left out of social, political, religious and philosophical discussions because they just don't compare. They don't know what Islam has to say. If some co-worker or boss or even now a teacher or another student starts questioning u about Islam, will u be able to give a thorough and right answer? Do u have that much knowledge? Or what if someone starts bashing Islam? Can you defend it; CAN YOU PROVE THEM WRONG????

It's a personal experience, I’ve had it happen to me, where teachers and other students have started to question Islam, then have started to grill me to prove me wrong, or "reject my faith." (although they have never said it, but you can tell by tone of voice). Mostly, I can give the answer, but sometimes, I get stuck, I feel so embarrassed, and then they think they've got me, but sometimes I come back the next day and give them an answer. But, I know, that sometime in your life, it will happen to you. Someone, somewhere will say or ask, and you have to stand up for what is right: YOU HAVE TO STAND UP FOR ISLAM!!!! Because if you don't, who will???

So, do you want to know how you can get the knowledge? Read the Quran, not only read but also study it, read the meaning and commentary. Take 10 minutes out of the 1,440 minutes of the day, and just read 5 verses with meaning and commentary. Think about it, and try to remember it. Do the same with hadith: alternate, do 5 minutes one thing, 5 minutes another, do whatever is good for you, BUT JUST DO SOMETHING!!!

Did you know that the Quran discusses Christianity as it is today? Yep, read Surat Maidah (surah #5). Read how Prophet Isa will be questioned on the Day of Judgement, and how he says that Christianity Is wrong. Read Surat Mulk (#67) and find out what happens to you on the Day of Judgement. Read Surah Yousuf (#12) and find out about a boy who loves ALLAH so much, he goes to prison for it.

Just read, and understand, and know that you will get rewarded for doing so, in this life and in the hereafter, Insha ALLAH!!

WHERE IS THAT 'MUSLIM'?

The search is on for that 'Muslim' of yesteryear who has become one of the endangered species. He was indeed a paragon of virtue.

He was someone :

*whose name was envied.

*whose promise was fulfilled

*whose reliabilty was unquestionable and

*whose word was his honour.

Any dealings with him required no sureties, no suspicions, no signatures, no agreements, no fear of any sort. His offers were golden opportunities sought by all and sundry. Indeed, his word was a gilt-edged SECURITY.

Today alas, another species has taken his place. He assumes the same name, proudly calling himself, 'Muslim'- the modern version of course and is so easy to recognise:

He is a polite and convincing sweet talker.

He is highly 'knowledgeable' on all topics.

He issues high denomination cheques made of refined rubber.

His payments are ever-due, overdue and never due.

He is a regular guest of honour of the attorneys.

His apparel comprises a variety of law suits.

He is very holy due to searching for loopholes in documents.

He drives all your flashy cars.

He is a jack of all trades, master of high jacking.

He is a modern dragon who devours the containers of merchants.

He is a kind of Robin Hood who fleeces even the poor.

He 'preys' more than five times a day.

He is very helpful in distributing your Zakaat for you.

He is very FAST to repeat SEHRI and IFTAAR during the days of Ramadhan.

He guides his victims to perform Haj and Umrah.

He makes it his duty to import without any import duty.

He sells at half-price, subsidized by his suppliers.

He performs miracles, selling non-existing objects.

He takes a lot of interest in financial matters.

Unlike other nations of the world, past and present, the Muslim' duty on earth is prescribed in the Quraan by Allah: ' O Muslims! You are the best nation, that has been choosen for the guidance of other nations; you command people with the virtue, and prevent them from vice, and have a firm faith in Allah'. Another warning appears thus in the Quraan: ' O you who beleive! Observe your duty to Allah with right observance, and die not except as those who have surrendered(unto Him).' The message is clear. It is now up to us to take our rightful place in society and fulfill the duty assigned to us by Allah Himself.

From Ar Rasheed- Rajab 1418/ Nov 1997

The Secret

One day, one friend asked another,

"How is it that you are always so happy?

You have so much energy,

and you never seem to get down."

With her eyes smiling, she said,

"I know the Secret!"

"What secret is that?"

To which she replied,

"I'll tell you all about it,

but you have to promise to

share the Secret with others."

"The Secret is this:

I have learned there is little I can do

in my life that will make me truly happy.

I must depend on God to make

me happy and to meet my needs.

When a need arises in my life,

I have to trust God to supply

according to HIS riches.

I have learned most of the time

I don't need half of what I think I do.

He has never let me down.

Since I learned that 'Secret', I am happy."

The questioner's first thought was,

"That's too simple!"

But upon reflecting over his own life

he recalled how he thought a bigger house

would make him happy, but it didn't!

He thought a better paying job

would make him happy, but it hadn't.

When did he realize his greatest happiness?

Sitting on the floor with his grandchildren,

playing games, eating pizza or reading a story,

a simple gift from God.

Now you know it too!

We can't depend on people to make us happy.

Only GOD in His infinite wisdom can do that.

Trust HIM!

And now I pass the Secret on to you!

So once you get it, what will you do?

YOU have to tell someone the Secret, too!

That GOD in His wisdom will take care of YOU!

But it's not really a secret...

We just have to believe it and do it...

Really trust God

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR!!!!

Wallahi, your post made me think. It made me think about the way i treat my parents, about my IMAN, about my prayers.

Inshallah you get rewarded for what you have done for me.

Saalixa   

sade,

sister i dont know how much to thank you, walahi your effort in sending the word and message of islam , teachings of the prophet is not wasted but has gone through me, stuck in there.it's all appreciated jazaka alaah sooooooo much. so far i have read two of your posts, beautiful walaahi and will cu m back for more to spread like you said.

waa bilaahi towfiik

OG_Girl   

I am so sorry if I couldn't translate this great Artical to English ,if any of brothers and sisters could translate would be really useful to none Arabic speakers , is from my Tafseer prof.

بقلم : محمد نور سويد

نستعرض التربية الأسرية ومشاكلها وحلولها من خلال سورة يوسف ، والتي تتجلى فيها الواقعية من خلال أسرة نبوية ، وتظهر فيها مرونة المعالجة للأخطاء التي تعترض أفراد الأسرة ، ونرى طموح الآباء ، وصعود وانحطاط بعض الأبناء ، ونرى المحن والفتن التي تعترض الأسرة ، كما نرى النصر ، والجلوس على سدة الحكم بكل تواضع ، ونرى كيف تهتز أسرة العزيز بالحب الهادر وفي مقابل ذلك نرى الطهر الكامل ، ونرى التربية القرآنية تعرض المشهد بلا تهييج للقارىء في أدق الأمور الجنسية بين الجنسين ، فلا تتحرك المشاعر الهابطة ، وإنما تتفاعل المشاعر العليا في الاستماع وقراءة القصة ، وتلك من معجزة القصص القرآني ، ونرى حسد الأخوة وغيرة الكبار من الصغار ، وارتكابهم خطأ كبيرًا في رمي أخيهم الصغير في الجب للتخلص منه ، ونرى عفو الصغير عنهم في كبره بعزه وجاهه وسلطانه ، فلا ينتقم لنفسه فيعفو ، ويصفح ، مقتديًا بوالده الذي عفا عن إخوته قبلاً ، وهكذا يظهر الحق بعد حياةمريرة للأسرة ، وتستقر عندما يعرف كل أخ فضل أخيه ، ويبتعد الكبار عن حسد الصغار ، ويتعرفون إلى أن سبب ذلك نزغ الشيطان بينهم ، إلى غير ذلك من المواقف التي نستعرضها على وجه الإجمال فيما يلي :

عند قراءة سورة يوسف قراءة تربوية نستلهم النقاط التربوية العملية التالية تحقيقًا لقوله تعالى .

- في بداية السورة : ( لقد كان في يوسف وإخوته آياتٌ للسائلين ) [يوسف / 7] .

- وفي نهايتها ( لقد كان في قصصهم عبرة لأولى الألباب ما كان حديثًا يُفترى ولكن تصديق الذي بين يديه وتفصيل كل شيء وهدىً ورحمة لقومٍ يؤمنون )[يوسف/111] . وهكذا تنسجم بداية السورة مع ختامها ، في أخذ العبر والعظات الاعتقادية والتربوية ، وإليك بعضًا منها :

1 - تسلية وتثبيت قلب سيدنا رسول الله محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وأصحابه المؤمنين ، الذي لم يكن يعرف عن يعقوب ويوسف شيئًا ، والمعروضتان في التوراة باللغة السريانية ، لذا جاء التأكيد بنزول القرآن عربيًا ، لإظهار معجزة سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ، بأنه يوحى إليه ، ولتعلم العرب قاطبة كيف تتنزل القصص الإيمانية بلغتهم ، مع عجزهم عن المحاكاة للقرآن . ( الر تلك آيات الكتاب المبين * إنا أنزلناه قرآنًا عربيًا لعلكم تعقلون * نحن نقص عليك أحسن القصص بما أوحينا إليك هذا القرآن وإن كنت من قبله لمن الغافلين )[ سورة يوسف : 1 ، 2 ، 3] .

أخرج البخاري عن أبي هريرة قال : كان اهل الكتاب يقرؤون التوراة بالعبرانية ويفسرونها بالعربية لأهل الإسلام، فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم [ لا تصدقوا أهل الكتاب ولا تكذبوهم وقولوا آمنا بالله وما أنزل الله ] . قال القرطبي في تفسره : روي أن اليهود سألوا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم عن قصة يوسف فنزلت السورة ؛ وسيأتي تفصيلها . وقال سعد بن أبي وقاص : أُنزل القرآن على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فتلاه عليهم زمانًا فقالوا : لو قصصت علينا ؛ فنزل : ( نحن نقص عليك ) [ يوسف / 3] فتلاه عليهم زمانًا فقالوا : لو حدثتنا ؛ فأنزل : ( الله نزَّل أحسن الحديث ) [ الزمر / 23] . قال العلماء : وذكر الله أقاصيص الأنبياء في القرآن وكررها بمعنى واحد في وجوه مختلفة ، بألفاظ متباينة على درجات البلاغة ، وقد ذكر قصة يوسف ولم يكررها ، فلم يقدر مخالف على معارضة ما تكرر ، ولا على معارضة غير المتكرر ، والإعجاز لمن تأمل .

وبذلك يتعلم الطفل المسلم قصص الأنبياء والرسل الواقعية ، بعيدًا عن الخرافة والأساطير التي تعرض الآن في الرائي تحت مسمى ( أفلام كرتون ) ، ويكون الطفل المسلم الوحيد - من بين أطفال العالم - الذي يتعلم قصص الأنبياء والرسل بشكلها الصحيح والسليم ، فيتعلم منها الاعتقاد والسلوك الصحيح ، ويتهيأ منذ الصغر على مقاومة الباطل ، مستمدًا من صمود الأنبياء والرسل منارة يهتدي بها في حياته الطفلية والمستقبلية ، كما تتعلم الأسرة المسلمة كيف تصبر على مواجهة الأحداث .

2 - نلاحظ من بداية السورة قرب الأب من ولده الصغير بحيث يصل لدرجة قص الرؤيا على والده وهذا يدل على قوة العلاقة الاتصالية بين الصغير ووالده ، ثم نرى معرفة الأب لحسد إخوته الكبار ، لذا ينصح ابنه الصغير يوسف بعدم قص الرؤيا على إخوته الكبار : ( إذ قال يوسف لأبيه يا أبتِ إني رأيتُ أحد عشر كوكبًا والشمس والقمر رأيتهم لي ساجدين * قال يا بُني لا تقصص رؤياك على إخوتك فيكيدوا لك كيدًا إن الشيطان للإنسان عدو مبين )[يوسف/4 ، 5 ].

3 - ثم نرى نصح الأب لابنه الصغيرة بتوقع مستقبل النبوة له باصطفاء الله تعالى ، وتعليم الله له تأويل الرؤيا التي سيكون له شأن كبير فيها ، والتي ستكون سببًا لخروجه من سجن المستقبل ، والصغير لا يدري كل ذلك : ( وكذلك يجتبيك ربك ويعلمك من تأويل الأحاديث ويتم نعمته عليك وعلى آل يعقوب كما أتمها على أبويك من قبل إبراهيم وإسحاق إن ربك عليمٌ حكيم )[يوسف/6]

ومن هنا نرى كلما كان الأب قريبًا من ابنه ، حصلت بينهما علاقة قوية ، تمكن الأب من معرفة طبيعة ابنه ومواهبه ، وبالتالي تمكنه من رسم مستقبله بما يتوافق مع طبيعته ، فلا يتعثر في المستقبل . وهذا حصل أيضًا لسيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم حيث توقعت أمه وجده بأن له مستقبلاً رساليًا يقود فيه الأمة .

4 - ثم نرى حسد الإخوة الكبار لأخيهم الصغير المحبوب لقلب والده أكثر منهم ، وتواطئهم على التخلص منه ؛ باقتراحات مختلفة ؛ أعلاها القتل ، وأخفها الاستبعاد للصغير من وجه أبيه : ( إذ قالوا ليوسف وأخوه أحب إلى أبينا منا ونحن عُصبةٌ إن أبانا لفي ضلال مبين * اقتلوا يوسف أو اطرحوه أرضًا يخلُ لكم وجه أبيكم وتكونوا من بعده قومًا صالحين * قال قائل منهم لا تقتلوا يوسف وألقوه في غيابة الجب يلتقطه بعض السيارة إن كنتم فاعلين )[يوسف/8 ، 9 ، 10] .

ونستفيد من تلك الآيات ضرورة كتمان الأب حبه الزائد ، وتفضيله أحد الأبناء على الآخرين ، وأن يشعر جميع الأبناء بعدله واقعًا وحسًا ماديًا ومعنويًا ، كما أخبر الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم والد النعمان بن بشير وهو يريد أن يشهده على وهبه لابنه بستانًا ، ولم يهب الآخرين فقال له : [ أيسرك أن يكونوا إليك في البر سواء ؟ قال بلى ، فقال ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ : فلا إذن ][رواه الشيخان ].

فرجع الأب عن تفضيله أحد أبنائه متبعًا الهدي النبوي ، فسلمت أسرته من الغيرة والحسد والعقوق ، وعلى الأب أن يبين لأبنائه أن أفضلهم عند الله أفضلهم لديه ، وأحبهم لقلبه ، تحقيقًا لقوله تعالى : ( إن أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم ) ( الحجرات ) .

5 - ثم نرى جلسة أسرية ظاهرها الرحمة وباطنها المكر والتخطيط لبرنامج الخطة في استبعاد الصغير من وجه أبيه ، ظنًا منهم أن يخلوا بأبيهم من بعده ، ونلحظ من التخطيط أنه محكم العرض ، منسجم لما يتناسب مع الصغير وهو الفسحة في البر واللعب الجماعي ، والحب الصادق في ظاهره ومن جميعهم : ( قالوا يا أبانا ما لك لا تأمنا على يوسف وإنا له لناصحون * أرسله معنا غدًا يرتع ويلعب وإنا له لحافظون )[يوسف/11 ، 12] ومن هنا نرى أهمية لعب الصغير ، فهو المجال الذي يبني فيه جسمه ، ويمتع به روحه ، ويغذي به نفسه فهو خير كله ، وهو مطلب نبوي كذلك ، ليس أدل عليه من لعبه صلى الله عليه وسلم في صغره مع الأطفال ، وسماحه لأنس للعب مع أصدقائه ، وتسليمه على الأطفال وهم يلعبون ، ثم لتلعيبه سبطيه الحسن والحسين رضي الله عنهما أمام الناس وفي البيت .ونلاحظ أمرًا آخر يدعو للتأمل في الكلمة القرآنية وهي كلمة ( لا تأمنا ) التي فيها حكم الإشمام أثناء تلاوتها ، والإشمام ضم الفم عند النطق بالميم دون إظهار حركة الضم عند النطق ، فالتعبير القرآني يدل على اختلاس حركة الضمة ، وكأن النطق يدل على اختلاس الحقيقة في النفوس والتي لا يريد الأبناء إظهارها أمام والدهم ، والله أعلم .

6 - ثم نرى جواب الأب المناسب للعرض الخادع ، ونلاحظ الحوار الأسري يستمر في عرض الأحداث ، وتصويرها ، والحجج القوية من كل طرف : ( قال إني ليحزنني أن تذهبوا به وأخافُ أن يأكله الذئبُ وأنتم عنه غافلون * قالوا لئن أكله الذئب ونحن عصبةٌ إنا إذًا لخاسرون )[يوسف/13 ، 14] ، وهكذا تم لهم ما أرادوه ، وانخدعوا بتدبيرهم وتخطيطهم ، ونسوا مراقبة الله لهم ، وهو الدرس الذي سيتعلمونه فيما بعد

ونستفيد كذلك ضرورة إنشاء الحوار بين الآباء والأبناء ، إذ هو السبيل لتنمية مهارات الأبناء ، كما ينشط الآباء في التفكير في مشاكل الأبناء وحلها ، وأن يدربهم على إقامة الدليل والبرهان ، وأن يتجاوب معهم لنتائج الحوار .

7 - ثم نرى أن يعقوب وقع فيما حذر منه ابنه الصغير يوسف بألا يحدث إخوته برؤياه فيكيدوا له كيدًا ، وذلك ليعلم المؤمن بأن عليه الأخذ بالحيطة ، ولكن قد يأتيه البلاء مما خاف منه ، وخطط لعدم الوقوع منه ، ليلجأ المؤمن في كل أحواله إلى الله ، وأن يسلم لقضائه .

8 - وبعد تمام مؤامرة الإخوة بإلقاء أخيهم الصغير في الجب للتخلص منه ، جاء النصر المبين من الله تعالى للصغير وهو في الجب ، انزل الله عليه الطمأنينة بالعودة إلى إخوته ، ومباشرة الوحي بالنزول على الصغير بأنه في رعاية الله تعالى ، وأن الله تعالى فوق كيد المعتدين حتى لو كانوا إخوته ، الذين نسوا الله في تلك اللحظات ، ونسوا يوم كشف حقيقة خداعهم لأبيهم وأخيهم : ( فلما ذهبوا به وأجمعوا أن يجعلوه في غيابة الجب وأوحينا إليه لتنبئنهم بأمرهم هذا وهم لا يشعرون )[يوسف /15] .

9 - ثم يبين القرآن الحجج الباطلة عبر دموع التماسيح الكاذبة ، والأدلة المادية المزيفة ، وأمام كل الحجج التي ظاهرها الحق وباطنها الباطل ، نرى موقف النبي يعقوب ، وهو الدرس الأول المستفاد لكل مؤمن ، فيأتي جوابه بالتوكل على الله والاستعانة به على كل تلك الحجج الباطلة : ( وجاءوا آباءهم عشاء يبكون * قالوا يا أبانا إنا ذهبنا نستبق وتركنا يوسف عند متاعنا فأكله الذئب وما أنت بمؤمن لنا ولو كنا صادقين * وجاءوا على قميصه بدم كذب قال بل سولت لكم أنفسكم أمرًا فصبرٌ جميل والله المستعان على ما تصفون )[يوسف/16 ، 17 ، 18] .

ونرى أن الحجج الباطلة ابتدأت مما حذر منه الأب أبناءه ، وذلك حتى يصدقهم أبوهم ، لذلك أحسوا أن حجتهم العقلية ضعيفة : ( وما أنت بمؤمن لنا ولو كنا صادقين ) فأتبعوه بالدليل المادي القميص المضرج بدماء الكذب ، ونلحظ أن الأب أحس بمكر أولاده ، وإن الأمر كان خطة مبيتة من أولاده : ( قال بل سولت لكم أنفسكم أمرًا ) ثم يبين أن الأمر يحتاج للصبر الجميل لمواجهة حدث قتل ابنه ، ويظهر أن الله قادر على كشف الحقيقة

وهنا يعلمنا القرآن كيفية مواجهة الأحداث الأسرية والعامة برفع شعار : ( فصبر جميل والله المستعان على ما تصفون ) وبذلك تزداد نفس المؤمن قوةً على مواجهة الكرب والحزن والتآمر على العباد ، وضرورة ابتعاد الآباء عن إظهار عنتريات فارغة ، أو تسويفات كلامية ، أو خطب رنانة ، أو تسويد مقالات مهترئة ، فيكشف القرآن منهجاً جديدًا ألا وهو تفويض كشف الحقيقة لله تعالى ، والصبر الجميل بلا ضجر ولا ملل ولا سآمة ، أو إظهار الاستياء من قدر الله تعالى ، لذا يأتي شعار ( فصبر جميل والله المستعان على ما تصفون ) ذكرًا يردده المؤمن صغيرًا وكبيرًا ، في حياته اليومية في كل آن ، كلما عرض له عارض أو طارىء .

10 - ثم ترينا الآيات رعاية الله تعالى للصغير المرمي في الجب بيد إخوته ، لا بيد أعدائه ، وترينا الآيات دقائق تفصيلية من قدرة ورحمة الله تعالى ، وتمكينه لعبده ، وأنه في الرعاية الإلهية في كل آن ، وهو هدف إيماني من إيراد القصص القرآني ، كيف يربي القرآن المؤمن بالقصة الواقعية العملية : ( وجاءت سيارة فأرسلوا واردهم فأدلى دلوه قال يا بُشرى هذا غلام وأسروه بضاعة والله عليم بما يعملون * وشروه بثمنٍ بخس دراهم معدودة وكانوا فيه من الزاهدين ، وقال الذي اشتراه من مصر لامرأته أكرمي مثواه عسى أن ينفعنا أو نتخذه ولدًا * وكذلك مكنا ليوسف في الأرض ولنعلمه من تأويل الأحاديث والله غالب على أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعلمون * ولما بلغ أشده آتيناه حكمًا وعلمًا ، وكذلك نجزي المحسنين )[يوسف/19 ـ 20] .

إنه درس إيماني برعاية الله لكل خطوة ، وأن أكثر الناس غافلون عن قدرة وعلم ومشيئة الله تعالى ، فهم أرادوا أمرًا ، والله تعالى أراد غيره ، ( والله غالب على أمره ولكن أكثر الناس لا يعملون ) .

11- ثم يذكر القرآن فتنة الشاب المراهق الجميل ، في أعنف مشهد يحصل لشاب وسيم ، أُوتي شطر الحسن ، خلوق بريء ، أمين طاهر عفيف ، فينجيه الله من ذلك المكر ، بأعجوبة دقيقة خفيت على كثير من الناس ، وذلك بفضل لجوئه إلى الله واستنجاده به بقوله : (معاذ الله ) : ( وراودته التي هو في بيتها عن نفسه وغلّقت الأبواب وقالت هيت لك قال معاذ الله إنه ربي أحسن مثواي إنه لا يفلح الظالمون * ولقد همَّت به وهمَّ بها لولا أن رأى برهان ربه كذلك لنصرف عنه السوء والفحشاء إنه من عبادنا المخلصين )[يوسف/23 ، 24] ، وأتت كلمة ( هيت ) ومخارج حروفها بدءًا من الهاء ومخرجها من الجوف مرورًا بوسط الحلق بالياء ثم الثنايا بالتاء ، ليدل على مدى تمكن حبها منه . ولكن المؤمن لا يخون الله ولا رسوله ولا من ائتمنه على عرضه ، وآواه في بيته . ولقد هم بدفعها عنه ، فرأى برهان ربه : لو أنه دفعها فسوف يستخدم دفعه لها حتى تبتعد عنه من جهة صدرها سيكون دليلاً ضده بأنه هو البادىء ، فلجأ إلى الهروب ، مما أدى لأنت تلقي القبض عليه من قميصه من الخلف ، فيكون ذلك دليل تبرئته من التهمة .

( واستبقا الباب وقدت قميصه من دبر وألفيا سيدها لدى الباب قالت ما جزاءُ من أراد بأهلك سوءًا إلا أن يُسجن أو عذاب أليم * قال هي راودتني عن نفسي وشهد شاهد من أهلها إن كان قميصه قُد من قبل فصدقت وهو من الكاذبين * وإن كان قميصه قُد من دبر فكذبت وهو من الصادقين * فلما رأى قميصه قُد من دبر قال إنه من كيدكن إن كيدكن عظيم * يوسف أعرض عن هذا واستغفري لذنبك إنك كنت من الخاطئين )[يوسف/25 ـ 29] ، ثم ينكشف الأمر في المجتمع ، الذي يتتبع عورات الناس وبخاصة الأسر الحاكمة ، الأمر الذي يدعو كل أسرة إلى الاهتمام بتربية نفسها كبارًا وصغارًا ، وأن وقع الفضيحة ألم وعذاب كبير ، فأعدت امرأة العزيز خطة في استدراج تلك النسوة اللاتي تكلمن عنها ، وكن من طبقتها : ( وقال نسوةٌ في المدينة امرأة العزيز تراود فتاها عن نفسه قد شغفها حبًا إنا لنراها في ضلال مبين * فلما سمعت بمكرهن أرسلت إليهن وأعتدت لهن متكئاً وآتت كل واحدة منهن سكينًا ، وقالت أخرج عليهنَّ فلما رأينه أكبرنه وقطعن أيديهنَّ وقلن حاش لله ماهذا بشرًا إن هذا إلا ملكٌ كريم * قالت فذلكن الذي لُمتنني فيه ولقد راودته عن نفسه فاستعصم ولئن لم يفعل ما آمره ليسجنن وليكونًا من الصاغرين )[يوسف/30 ـ 32] ، وبعد أن سمع الفتى ذلك التهديد والوعيد ، إذ كان بامرأة العزيز وحدها ؛ فإذا بالمؤامرة تزداد من تلك النساء جميعًا ، فلا يزداد الشاب المؤمن إلا ثباتًا ، ويلجأ إلى الله في أن يعصمه الله من مكرهن ، وطلب من الله أخف الضررين ، وتأتي استجابة الدعاء مباشرة لعبده المضطر يوسف ـ عليه السلام ـ ، بحرف الفاء الذي يفيد السرعة والمباشرة فورًا : ( فاستجاب له ربه فصرف عنه كيدهن )[يوسف/34] : ( قال ربِ السجن أحبُ إليّ مما يدعونني 73;ليه وإلا تصرف عني كيدهن أصب إليهن وأكن من الجاهلين * فاستجاب له ربه فصرف عنه كيدهن إنه هو السميع العليم )[يوسف/33 ، 34] ، ثم نرى أن مجلس العزيز بدأ يفكر في الأمر لكي يتدارك ألم الفضيحة بين الناس ، فوجد بعد المداولة : ( ثم بدا لهم من بعد ما رأوا الآيات ليسجننه حتى حين )[يوسف/35] ، فترينا الآيات أن علاج شغف الحب يكون بالإبعاد بين المتحابين ؛ واليأس من حصول الزواج بينهما

12 - ثم تبين الآيات التربية السجينة للداعية ، وتبين الدعوة إلى الله وعبادته التي خلق الإنسان من أجلها فهي معه أينما ذهب وأينما حل وارتحل ، سفرًا وحضرًا ، سجنًا وحرية ، صحة ومرضًا ، غنى وفقرًا ، وفي كل أحوال المؤمن الزمانية والمكانية يستمر بالدعوة إلى الله ، وما الدعوة إلى الله تعالى إلا دعوة المجتمع والأسر والأفراد ، إلى التربية الصحيحة بعبادة الله وحده ، والاستقامة على منهج الله تعالى وتشريعه ، فيتنظف المجتمع من أدران المخدرات ، والايدز ، ويتخلص المجتمع من حقد المرابين مصاصي دماء الشعوب ، وآكلي ثمرات جهودهم ، ويتطهر المجتمع والأسرة من أكل أموال بعضهم بعضًا بالباطل .

هكذا يعلمنا القرآن عبر قصة يوسف موقفه في السجن : ( ودخل معه السجن فتيان قال احدهما إني أراني أعصر خمرًا وقال الآخر إني أراني أحمل فوق رأسي خبزًا تأكل الطير منه نبئنا بتأويله إنا نراك من المحسنين * قال لا يأتيكما طعامٌ ترزقانه إلا نبأتكما بتأويله قبل أن يأتيكما ذلكما مما علمني ربي إني تركت ملة قومٍ لا يؤمنون بالله وهم بالآخرة هم كافرون * واتبعت ملة آبائي إبراهيم وإسحاق ويعقوب ما كان لنا أن نشرك بالله من شيء ذلك من فضل الله علينا وعلى الناس ولكن أكثر الناس لا يشكرون * يا صاحبي السجن أأرباب متفرقون خيرٌ أم الله الواحد القهار * ما تعبدون من دونه إلا أسماءً سميتموها أنت وآباؤكم ما انزل الله بها من سلطان إن الحكم إلا لله أمر ألا تعبدوا إلا إياه ، ذلك الدين القيم ولكن أكثر لا يعلمون * يا صاحبي السجن أما أحدكما فيسقي ربه خمرًا وأما الآخر فيصلب فتأكل الطير من رأسه ، قُضي الأمر الذي فيه تستفتيان )[يوسف/36 ـ 41] ، وهكذا عرض يوسف السجين لزملائه في السجن دليل الوحدانية لله تعالى ، وسبق ذلك إظهار نبوءته لهم بنوعية الطعام الذي يأتيهما ، كما قام على خدمتهم بتفسير منامهما وحلمهما ، ويعطي لهما رأيه بكل يقين ، وأن تفسير المنام هو فتوى ، لا يجوز دفعها إلا من المفتي العالم بها .

وبذلك يتعلم الولد أن الثبات على الإيمان قد يدفع ثمنه من فترات حياته ، فيقضيها في السجن في سبيل الله تعالى ، فلا يتذمر لقضاء الله تعالى ، ويستمر في دعوته لله رب العالمين ، ويرى في سجن سيدنا يوسف وسيدنا محمد وأصحابه المؤمنين الصغار والكبار في شعب مكة ثلاث سنين قدوة حسنة .

13 - ثم تأتي قصة رؤيا الملك ، وتبدأ قصة يوسف بالعد التنازلي من البلاء ، ونرى من بداية السورة ووسطها ونهايتها التركيز على علم تفسير الرؤيا ، وأنه وهبي من الله لا كسبي من الإنسان ، وذلك فضل من الله تعالى يعطيه من شاء من عباده .

ففي أولها : ( وكذلك يجتبيك ربك ويعلمك من تأويل الأحاديث ويتم نعمته عليك وعلى آل يعقوب كما أتمَّها على أبويك من قبل إبراهيم وإسحاق إن ربك عليم حكيم )[يوسف/6] .

وفي وسطها : ( ولنعلمه من تأويل الأحاديث )[يوسف/21] .

وفي نهايتها : ( رب قد آتيتني من الملك وعلّمتني من تأويل الأحاديث )[يوسف/101] فلنستعرض رؤيا الملك ، وكيف انكشف خطأ امرأة العزيز في الوقت الذي أراده الله أن يظهر : ( وقال الملك إني أرى سبع بقراتٍ سمانٍ يأكلهنَّ سبع عجاف وسبع سنبلاتٍ خضرٍ وأخر يابسات يا أيها الملأ أفتوني في رؤياي إن كنتم للرؤيا تعبرون * قالوا أضغاث أحلامٍ وما نحن بتأويل الأحلام بعالمين * وقال الذي نجا منهما وادكر بعد أمةٍ أنا أنبئكم بتأويله فأرسلون * يوسف أيها الصِّدِّيقُ أفتنا في سبع بقراتٍ سمانٍ يأكلهنَّ سبعٌ عجافٌ وسبعَ سنبلاتٍ خضرٍ وأخرَ يابساتٍ لَعلِّي أرجع إلى الناس لعلَّهم يعلمون * قال تزرعون سبع سنين دأبـًا فما حصدتم فذروه في سنبله إلا قليلاً ممَّا تأكلون * ثم يأتي من بعد ذلك سبعٌ شدادٌ يأكلنَ ما قدمتم لهنَّ إلاَّ قليلاً ممَّا تحصنون * ثم يأتي من بعد ذلك عامٌ فيه يُغَاثُ الناس وفيه يعصرون * وقال الملك ائتوني به فلمَّا جاءه الرسولُ قال ارجع إلى ربك فاسأله ما بالُ النِّسوةِ اللآتي قطَّعن أيديهنَّ إن ربي بكيدهنَّ عليم * قال ما خطبكنَّ إذ راودتنَّ يوسف عن نفسه قلن حاش لله ما علمنا عليه من سوء قالت امراة العزيز الآن حصحص الحق أنا راودته عن نفسه وإنه لمن الصادقين * ذلك ليعلم أني لم أخنه بالغيب وأن الله لا يهدي كيد الخائنين * وما أبرئ نفسي إن النفس لأمارة بالسوء إلا ما رحم ربي إن ربي غفور رحيم )[يوسف/43 ـ 53] .

وهكذا يفسر يوسف رؤيا الملك تفسيرًا اقتصاديـًا ، ويعلِّمنا أن نعمة الله قد تتقدم البلاء أو العجز الاقتصادي ، فعلى الدولة والمجتمع والأسرة والفرد أن يتعلم أن ما يرده من نعمة مالية أو غيرها قد تكون لتشمل ما يتأخر من أحداث ، فالإدارة الاقتصادية للدولة والمجتمع والأسرة والفرد مطلوب ، حتى لا يقع العجز الاقتصادي الذي لا يبقي ولا يذر ، ومن هنا وجب على الأسرة أن تربي أفرادها على الإدارة الاقتصادية ، مصداقـًا لقول عمر " اخشوشنوا فإن النعم لا تدوم " .

كما ندرك أهمية تعبير الرؤيا للصغير والكبير ، والحاكم والمحكوم ، وكما ورد أن الرؤيا الصالحة جزء من ستة وأربعين جزءًا من النبوة ، وقد كان النبي ـ صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ـ يلتفت إلى أصحابه بعد صلاة فجر كل يوم فيسأله أصحابه عن رؤياهم ليفسرها لهم ، حتى أفرد البخاري وغيره باب تعبير الرؤيا ، مما يدل على أهمية الاعتناء بهذا العلم .

Asalaam aleykum

sisters hot chocolata and rayaana May Allah bless you too. We all searching for His forgiveness and His pleasure. May He guide us in the right path.

Og_girl wish i could help you but unfortunately i dont know arabic. I hope a noble person come n take the opportunity im dying of curiosity. And Jazaqal LLah kheir for contributing.

Wabillah Tawfiq

IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF JUM'AH ( FRIDAY )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Muslim should prepare fo Jum'ah from Thursday. After Asr on Thursday one should increasingly read Istighfaar etc. That person shall obtain the most benefit of Jum'ah who awaits it and prepares for it from Thursday.

Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said : " The best day of the week that the sun rises on, is the day of Jum'ah." The night of Jum'ah ( the night between Thursday and Friday ) is more blessed and the day of Jum'ah is most blessed.

Friday is the best among all days.

Friday is an Eid for this Ummah.

Adam ( R.A. ) was created on Friday,

He was granted entrance into Jannah on Friday,

He was descend into Earth on Friday,

He died on Friday,

Qiyaamah will also take place on Friday.

Amongs the seven days of the week, Friday is the day when Allah's special mercies are granted. It is a day of gathering for the Muslims and rewards are increased. Many great events took place on this day, and yet take place.

Hazrat Abu Saeed khadri ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " Whoever recite Suratul-Kahf on Friday (the night between Thursday and Friday) enjoys the illumination between two Fridays." ( Nasai )

Hazrat Abdullah Bin Umar ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that: " Whoever recites Suratul-Kahf on Friday, will enjoy a light shining from his feet to the heaven and will have his sins forgiven committed between the two Fridays." ( Ibn Marduya ).

It is reported from Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. ) that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " Whoever recites Suratul-Ham-Mim Dukhan on Friday, ( the night between Thursday and Friday ) enjoys the prayer of 70,000 angels for his forgiveness and gets all sins forgiven." ( Tirmizi ).

Hazrat Abdulla Bin Abbas ( R.A. ) says that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said That : " Whoever recites Suratul-Aale Imran on Friday, angels enjoy the divine shower of salutation on him till sunset." ( Tibrani ).

Al Isbahaani reports from Ibn Abbas ( R.A. ) that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) said : " The one who performs 2 raka'at after Maghrib on Friday night ( the night between Thursday and Friday ) and reads in every rakaat once Suratul-Al Fatiha and Suratul Zilzaal ( Iza zul zilatil Ardhu ) 15 times, Allah will ease for him the Sakaraat of Death ( the moment of death ) and will save him from the punishment of the grave and make easy for him the crossing of the Siraat.

Hazrat Abu Amama ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " The bath of Friday, pull out every sin of the man from its root. ( Tibrani )

Hazrat Abu Huraira ( R.A. ) says that the Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) has said that : " whoever goes out for Friday prayer after making proper ablution and listen to the sermon quietly sitting, get all his sins forgiven not only from one Friday to the next, but also the sins of three days more." ( Muslim )

Hazrat Abdullah Bin Masud ( R.A. ) reports that Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) had said : " The order of sitting before Allah will be just as order of attendance on Friday. Whoever comes first in mosque on Friday will have his seat nearest to Allah, the second one will have the second seat and third one will have the third seat and fourth one will also not be very far from Allah." ( Ibn Maaja )

After the Jum'ah Salaat read as follows :

Suratul-Fatiha 7 times,

Suratul-Iklaas 7 times,

Suratul-Falaq 7 times,

Suratul-Naas 7 times.

Allah will protect the reciter from evil until the next Jum'ah.

SPREADING RELIGIOUS TEACHING IS DUTY OF EVERYONE OF US, SO SPREAD TO OTHERS THIS MAIL AND EARN THE VIRTUES OF FULFILLING THIS NOBLE DUTY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''When the Qur'an is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy."

Qur'an 7:204

Price of Imaan

Several years ago an imaam moved to London. He often took the bus from his home to the downtown area. Some weeks after he arrived, he had occasion to ride the same bus. When he sat down, he discovered that the driver had accidentally given him twenty pence too much change.As he considered what to do, he thought to himself, you better give the twenty pence back. It would be wrong to keep it. Then he thought, oh forget it, it's only twenty pence. Who would worry about this little amount? Anyway, the bus company already gets too much fare; they will never miss it. Accept it as a gift from Almighty Allah and keep quite. When his stop came, the Imaam paused momentarily at the door, then he handed the twenty pence back to the driver and said " Here, you gave me too much change."

The driver with a smile replied " Aren't you the new Imaam in this area? I have been thinking lately about going to worship at your mosque. I just wanted to see what you would do if I gave you too much change." When the Imaam stepped off the bus, his knees became weak and soft. He had to grab the nearest light pole and held for support, and looked up to the heavens and cried "Oh Allah, I almost sold Islam for twenty pence!" Remember, we may never see the impact our actions have on people. Sometimes we are the only knowledge of Quran someone will read, or the only Islam a non-Muslim will see. What we need to provide, Insha Allah is an example for others to see. Be careful and be honest everyday, because you never know who is watching your actions and judging you as a Muslim.

Masha allah and thank you all. may allah reward your efforts in bringing this wonderful articles to us. sis og please do find for us someone to translate. I am curious as the brother