Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Somaliaonline Football Team.

Originally posted by QUANTUM LEAP:

[QB]

Oh by the way what do you see in this rat looking fella with stamps all over his face
icon_razz.gif

:rolleyes: isn't that obvious: cute, hot, great and only getting better ...

but i give you an idea... :rolleyes:

xqd6e

Originally posted by Wilo:

Hay waite a minute guys, don't you all know there is a girl in SOL named Wiilo, who plays little footy :confused:
:D
I don't know about sharing locker room, and passing the soap, but I can dribble the ball very well.

P.S. Scoring gaols is my
Specialty :

GO GIRL GO!!!!!!!! :D:D

:cool:

you got the head cheerleading posts what more do you want.You do understand that by playing you are setting yourselfs up for "some rude moves" by the opposition like touching you at the wrong places etc during the game to get you off balance.think you can live with that?

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

You do understand that by playing you are setting yourselfs up for "some rude moves" by the opposition like touching you at the wrong places etc during the game to get you off balance.think you can live with that?

:D so far the rude moves have come mostly from the own team :confused: :D also maybe we striker girls also know some rude moves to upset the defense :rolleyes:

:D i think we do...

the opponents might also touch YOU in the wrong places ... ever thought about that:D

:cool:

the opponents might also touch YOU in the wrong places ... ever thought about that:D

They aint interested in what the'll find if they touch as mate.Just some firm stuff,no soft spots like you ladies.

Where would SOl team be witout The Legend...

Legend = versatile midefielder...Mix of Vieira and Ali Barnabia...can Also Play behind the strikers...or make shift upfront Target Man...

So...Where is my Number 4 Jersey???

cheers

BOB   

Number 4 has already been taken I am afraid my friend, would you like to wear # 44 so that you can double the effort of what your favourite number is expected of! How is that?

P.S you would do all of us a favour including our opponents by losing that Viatcom hat:D :D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

are we going to be a team of talkers or a team of walkers?.c'mon let's get this team moving, latecomers will have to do extra training to cathch up with Team A.

Originally posted by BOB:

Number 4 has already been taken I am afraid my friend, would you like to wear # 44 so that you can double the effort of what your favourite number is expected of! How is that?

P.S you would do all of us a favour including our opponents by losing that Viatcom hat:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Naaah..Not Interested 44 ---- I wish You could have been the opposing defender..I would have embarrased you like Ronaldinho Vs salgado...hehehehe..

Dont worry about My hat dude....I take it off with Style.....Have You eva watched a movie called The Magnificent Bodyguards... If so then you would know the style I am talkin about..otherwise... You are as clueless as an Evertyon or Newcastle Fan..

Yeah Northener Good idea..I may bring my Own Aussie Solers Team....and Dance around Mr BoB here

cheers

BOB   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I wish You could have been the opposing defender..I would have embarrased you like Ronaldinho Vs salgado.

Something tells me that you have never played a proper football match in your entire life but since I am the coach I will give you a fair shot whether you can grab the opportunity with both hands is entirely up to you but I promise you the minute you miss-control a ball or give away possession easily I will substitute you immediately, you hear me?

Now go on and change and let's see what you got!

P.S it's strange (Cajaaib) :D:D when guys from North, East and Central Somalia or wherever tell a guy from Kismayo that they can play football better than he but i tell you what guys,don't ask me to help you out though when the going gets tough because I am a Super Star and a Pro and I don't play with Amateurs. icon_razz.gif;)smile.gif:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by QUANTUM LEAP:

By the way Legend is superb at pingpong too

heheheh...I tried to play the damn bing bong..it needs lots of patience and concentration....Bloody hard I tell yuh...

BoB...Sxb....we will see when i take the field...reer kismaayo ha kaa saarto...I am a pro kulahaa.....trobo booto...then again...marqaanka tubaakada wax kasta uu ku tusaa...

From Bacaadka buuladii waaberi to Godkii Madiino to the outfields of Down Under...sxb..duug iyo falaadba dabeecad ay noo tahay...laakiin markaan imaado London baan is arki doonaa...

Cheers

BOB   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

BoB...Sxb....we will see when i take the field...reer kismaayo ha kaa saarto...I am a pro kulahaa.....trobo booto...then again...marqaanka tubaakada wax kasta uu ku tusaa...

From Bacaadka buuladii waaberi to Godkii Madiino to the outfields of Down Under...sxb..duug iyo falaadba dabeecad ay noo tahay...laakiin markaan imaado London baan is arki doonaa...

[/QB]

Tubaako aa? :D:D:D:D:D . waraa reer waaberi maa iimaleesaa aniga koofiyo xume :D .

Ok, alameentada imaaw adigaa wacdaro indhahaaga ku arki doonee.

Peace, Love & Unity.