Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Somaliaonline Football Team.

BOB   

If we were to form our own footie team here in SOL how many of us would really make the cut girls included?

I know most of us are Couch Chips or Potatoes but how many of us are genuine footballers and I am not talking about those who can only play it from the couch with PS but where it's supposed to be played, ON THE PITCH?

Let's have a little fantasy and see if we can form our team and if we can get just 11 players to start with will be marvelous, as I know we are the minority when it comes to the beautiful game fans.

Now, who would be a goalie, a right back, a left back, a stopper, a libero, a defensive midfielder, a right winger, a left winger (it's a must to be a left footed), a play maker (#8), strikers (9 and 10)?

Somalis, don't be selfish now, let's make this as real as it can get and if you are good between the posts says so and don’t lie and say I am a striker besides you will be exposed at the training where we will embarrass you..

Girls, you can join the team but remember you are going to share the same dressing room and showers so if you can't be a team player then sorry..

Guys,keep your eyes firmly on the ball now will you? ;);) .

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by BOB:

Girls, you can join the team but remember you are going to share the same dressing room and showers so if you can't be a team player then sorry..

:rolleyes:

some honest sharing never hurt anyone...

ow, sorrow, why doesn't juve have mixed teams ...

:rolleyes:

(imagine shaving your legs in the showers next to nedved or del piero...yummy yummy)

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

some honest sharing never hurt anyone...

Boy oh boy! you are eager arent you?

oh, haha ...

just showing you bantering guys that you can't scare me away from footy :D:D , i can be a team player and pass the soap when needed ... but mostly i like to dribble ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Northerner:

Goalie: Ngonge

2: QL

3: Orliqe

4:Viking

5: Vanquish

6: Sujui

7: Beeneyal

8: Mojam

9: Norf

10: winger

11: Zlatan fan nadia

:D:D i have the physique, the strenght, the stamina, and also i have very technical feet!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^^yes but can u score??

sure i can score haha!!!!!!!!!!

i can be a target player on top but i can also go down and dribble my way up and create a lot of space ...

BOB   

Ok Northerner, I guess I will have to stick to Coaching then huh? Well, my philosophy of the game is simple so is my tactic, Attack Attack and more Attack, my favorite formation is 4-3-1-2 where we will have one player (the play maker) just behind the front two and when we lose the ball we will switch to 5-3-2 where the defensive midfielder will be another central defender while the play maker will play as a holding midfielder.

Orgilaqe,

As long as you don't earn yourself an unnecessary expulsion and put the team into an awkward situation then I guess getting up close and personal with the opposition wont hurt, we will train at "Women Section" because we need all the support we can get and what better support to have than the support of the Ladies because as you know Girls are naturally good screamers and we need that to feel invisible.

Miss Ibrahimovic,

You can talk the talk all right but I wonder can you walk the walk? Sorry, you have to settle with Orgilaqe, Ngonge, Northerner, Quantum Leap and yours truly and the rest of the team instead of Del Piero & Ibrahomivic Ok? but would you mind doing the shaving at home because we don't want you distracting the boys and the girls with your shaving, Pronto?

Oooh, one more thing, forget about dribbling all over the place, we are going to play a simple "Give & Go" style of football where the ball will do all the running and movement for you and not the other way around but you are more than free to express yourself when the opportunity arises.

QL,

Be a team player because we want to win as a team and win again as a team, losing isn't in my vocabulary and no team of mine will ever and can ever lose to anybody, so go out there and show them what you are made of.

Peace, Love & Unity.

As long as you don't earn yourself an unnecessary expulsion and put the team into an awkward situation then I guess getting up close and personal with the opposition wont hurt, we will train at "Women Section" because we need all the support we can get and what better support to have than the support of the Ladies because as you know Girls are naturally good screamers and we need that to feel invisible.

Whoooooooa!!!!

i am all for that couldnt ask for a better company!!!!