Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Religious warlords turn on each other LOL

Meiji   

" Indha Cadde waa nin aan diinta baran waxuuna sameeyaa waxyaabo badan oo shaki ku leh Islaam waagii Alshabaabka iyo Maxkamadaha is qabteen, qeyb weyn ayuuna ku lahaa khilaaf markaasi hareeyay Maxkamadaha, qoladii qab-qablayaasha ahaa ee dalka qarribayna qayb ayuu ka ahaa, kuwa aan hadda la joogo isaga ayaa nagu soo xiray, inaga guddiga fulinta ayuu noogu jiraa, waana nasiib darro haddii maalin kasta uu duminayo waxa uu dhiso"ayuu mar kale ku celiyay Sheekh Xasan Dahir oo heyb wadaag ay yihiin Indha Cadde, isagoona intaa ku daray inuu garan la' yahay ujeeddada arrintaasi ka leeyahay.

http://www.mareeg.co m/fidsan.php?sid=111 28&tirsan=2

-------------------- ---------------

Meiji   

The sheer hypocricy of warlord Aweys!

For many years he said nothing negative about warlord Indha Adde, now suddenly he realized that Indha Adde is bad?

This is what I call opportunism, and as I said many times before these socalled ''wadaado'' are nothing but reincarnation of ''Qanyare, M.Dheere, Muse Suudi''.

The only difference this time:

Mogadishu society is united and independent of these reincarnated warlords.

Goodir   

^These are not religious people. They are former Gen Aideed cohorts with fake Islamic sub titles. Basically former USC with red cimaamad. The likes of them stand for the daily murder and rape of innocent people in Mogadisho.

Meiji   

Goodir,

Thanks for your input. I forward you to a psychotherapist to help you deal with your war trauma.

^Mr Muqdisho Society, it sounds to me that you are disputing Goodir's assessment. Why else would you recommend help so he can heal from the 90's wound?

Meiji   

Layzie,

What wounds?

Again, this topic is about Aweys and Indha adde, and religious warlords in general.

Why on earth would someone involve Gen.Aideed, USC, 1991 in this topic?

Please, get help because this is not healthy.

Originally posted by Meiji:

Layzie,

What wounds?

Again, this topic is about Aweys and Indha adde, and religious warlords in general.

What is upsetting you my friend? Basically goodir agrees with you; you call Aweys and Indhocadde for warlords and also his remarks suggest me that he is in same line as you. So what is the problem? Is it the association with Aideed, USC? com'n, don't tell me you are one of those ppl who call Aideed a Mujaahid.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

layzie, 90% of nomads are still suffering from the 90s drama!! how do u explain the spineless addictions to dispicable warlord uncles.

It is called emotional constipation. A generation of certain groups were raised with the fear of the "USC/people of Mogadishu," and brought up with some very nasty notions of good and evil. Seen in this light, some of the actions of these certain groups makes much sense.

Meiji   

Abdinasir Kadawo,

Goodir and I are not on the same page.

He called Aweys a ''cohort of Gen.Aideed''

Does he even know the two men and their history?

Aweys and other wadaado were the ones who fought Aideed's USC forces at the battle of Araare, when Gen.Aideed was ready to roll into Kismaanyo and L.Jubba.

It is truelly amazing how someone can lump Aideed and Aweys together. The only thing they have in come is that both happen to be from the same subclan, and Goodir apparently suffers from the disease of clannism.

Now tell me again, are Goodir and me on the same level?

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

quote:Originally posted by Meiji:

Layzie,

What wounds?

What is upsetting you my friend? Basically goodir agrees with you; you call Aweys and Indhocadde for warlords and also his remarks suggest me that he is in same line as you. So what is the problem? Is it the association with Aideed, USC? com'n, don't tell me you are one of those ppl who call Aideed a Mujaahid.
What an irony of fate!

Sh Dahir Aweys, the man who took up arms against the USC and Gen Aided AUN during the battle of Kismayo when the MSB regime was on the run, is now being touted around as a cohort of Gen.Aideed and the USC, by the same people he helped rescue.

People almost always bite the hand that feeds them

Meiji, dear, why do you think Goodir or myself or anyone else for that matter need help?

What is it that you think we are suffering from?

Besides, I just need you to answer a simple question.

Do you agree or disagree with what Goodir said about the warlords who are masquerading as Holly Warriors?

You, Meiji called them "religious warlords" and Goodir

responded by saying:

These are not religious people. They are former Gen Aideed cohorts with fake Islamic sub titles. Basically former USC with red cimaamad. The likes of them stand for the daily murder and rape of innocent people in Mogadisho.

A simple yes or no will do.

Meiji   

^^

I have no time for a tit-for-tat game.

Aweys and Indha Adde are not Gen.Aideed cohorts as much as you or Goodir want us to believe.

Now, participate in the topic and bring forward something relevant or go find a psychotherapist for your mental problems.

Kashafa   

Sh Dahir Aweys, the man who took up arms against the USC and Gen Aided AUN during the battle of Kismayo

Actually, it was called the Battle of Araare. It was the battle where Xaq and Baatil lakala saaray. It was the battle where Aideed and his USC militia, in hot pursuit of fleeing defenceless men, women, and children, were stopped and bloodied by the Mujahideen of the Two Xasans: Shaykh Xasan Daahir Aweys and Shaykh Xasan Turki. It was the battle where Peacenik Scholar Abdulqaadir Gacamey(he who is still 'talking' and 'speaking out', even as scholars are being tortured and locked up) counseled surrender and submission to Aideed and it was the battle where Shakyh Xasan Daahir Aweys refused anything but the sword. That decision of his, to stand and fight, against the armoured military might of Aided saved the lives of tens(if not hundreds) of thousands of fleeing civillians, buying them enough time reach Kenya. Had the Mujahideen, then known as Itihaad, followed the advice of Peacenik Gacamay, many nomads that are typing frivolously on these board might not have been alive. But no, they told Gacamay to take hike.(who promptly scurried back to Bosaaso preaching peacenik'ism). They stood. They fought. And they died. Almost to the man. And thousands of Somalis owe them their lives and owe them eternal gratitude.

It was a battle that will live in Honour as long as thoroughbreds ride and thoroughbreds breathe. I will inshallah dedicate a thread to discuss the lessons of the Battle of Araare.

Very few men, in the history of Somali-dom, have done for Islam and Somalia what Shaykh Aweys has done. Despite his shortcomings as a leader, he will forever be rightly remembered as the Somali Mujadid of the 20th century. He will be remembered as the man who exhorted Umada Soomaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah to stand up and FIGHT. FIGHT against Gumaysi. FIGHT against Qabyaalad. FIGHT against Dulmi. FIGHT against Isbahaysiga Kufr wal Nifaaq. FIGHT against Shahaado la dirrir. FIGHT against Shirqool'ka Ja'Booty.

All those who hate on Shaykh-ul-Soomaal Xasan Daahir Aweys, may you burn forever with the cuqdad and bitterness that consumes you and with the inferiority complex that you have been raised with since childhood. May the eyes of cowards never find rest in sleep. May they die the same way they have lived their lives: on their knees.

Allahuma Ameen.