Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Ahlusunah oo dagaal kula wareegtay Gelinsoor iyo Cadaado

LooooooooooL@Emperor..I gotta make point of remembering something you and Duke would rather forget, but anyway, it looks like the way it is going right now, the fight would be between Al-Shabaab, and this 'new' group, Sharif and Co, 'nationalists', and of course clan loyalist. The deciding battle would be in Mogadisho. Xamar is ghost town today,and there would be nastly urban warfare. It is my belief Al-Shabaab will come on top. They are battle tested, and have cause worthy fighting for.

LOL, emperor, waligaa ma daashid miyaA?

Che, I am just glad someone is sticking it to that tuug tuug dhale aka mansuur. I want someone to bring his head to me. I knew loving my sharifka will pay off some day.

^LoooooooooooL@Lazy...Roobow succeeded in dislodging Ethios. This is tribute to the late Ceyrow, and many that lost their lives defending the country.

P.S. I support the Al-Shabaab not cuz I'm of everything, they do or subscribe to everything they preach, I support them cuz like any another responsible members of nation, they fought when their country was violated in the worst possible way by their arch enemy, and those who brought them in. What are their movitations to fight the enemy is beside the point. I want Ethiopia to withdraw with bullets flying over their heads, but sadly Sharif wants otherwise, and that's not acceptable.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Ahlu Clan wal Jamaca have netered the gamer lads. '

Soon they will be fighting in Mogadishu under Maulana InadaCade...

:D:D

^che, eedo, you should have your head examined.

Mansuur does not care about dalkeena or dadkeena. MAnsuur does what is best for mansuur.

BTW, this axmaaro obsession has got to stop. Anagii baa is neceb. Dadkale farta ku fiiqneynta waa caqli daro ya che.

^LazyG...It is us that made it possible for Amxaar to get into Somalia, but example has to bet set so they do come into Somalia, and do watever, but needless, we are the problem, their presence is merely syptom.

My head is ok dear, I just miss you that's all.

Samafal   

Maalin walba ma grup horlaa soo baxaaya horta? Ahlusunnah soo Suufiyaashii ma aha? goormey xoog yeesheen. waxaan umalaynayaa waa qabailka halka dagan oo raba magac diiniya oo ay kula diriraan Alshabaab.

Paragon   

13 ka tirsan Meydadka Shabaabka ayaa lagu jiid jiiday Guriceel,waxaana laga furtay Gawaari dagaal iyo saanad ay wateen.

If this is true that we're in for dangerous spate of things, Wallee. It's disappointing that the other type of wadaado would allow a thing such as draging dead bodies behind vehecles. I regret thinking up worst scenarios for when the Ethiopians leave Somalia, but things are hotting up even before an Ethio departure. And it seems the old man resigned from his post to leave the stage for horrid religous wars to come.

Alloow balaayada na hareer mari. From one bad scenerio to another lagu ma jiro karo Soomaalaay.

Ha la heshiisiiyo wadaadadan goradda iska laalaada.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Roobow succeeded in dislodging Ethios. This is tribute to the late Ceyrow, and many that lost their lives defending the country.

Well said. It's funny how people forget how many young boys put their lives on the line to defend whatever that is left in Somalia.

It's relatively undersandible that people from abroad bark here and try to determine what is right and wrong, but did they forget people still inhabit somalia and die defending it?

Originally posted by Cirdey:

quote:

13 ka tirsan Meydadka Shabaabka ayaa lagu jiid jiiday Guriceel,waxaana laga furtay Gawaari dagaal iyo saanad ay wateen.

If this is true that we're in for dangerous spate of things, Wallee. It's disappointing that the other type of wadaado would allow a thing such as draging dead bodies behind vehecles. I regret thinking up worst scenarios for when the Ethiopians leave Somalia, but things are hotting up even before an Ethio departure. And it seems the old man resigned from his post to leave the stage for horrid religous wars to come.

Alloow balaayada na hareer mari. From one bad scenerio to another lagu ma jiro karo Soomaalaay.

Ha la heshiisiiyo wadaadadan goradda iska laalaada.
^^^

No surprise there - did you expect any better from Bililiqo&Co?

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California