Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey's Southward March: familiar disastrous

I have been cautioned (by the moderators) to refrain from personal attacks( which I am good at it)or otherwise I will be censored or banned.

Yes, that is all your good at and you have proven that by your above writing. I'm not as nice as Jeneralka I will play fire with fire, and speak and express my opinions about everyone and every place as you have noticed (its just that your more irratating than the Yusef cheerleders).

OLOL   

wow!! good for u mr. Nomad Activist.

Play fire with fire! This "fire" talk reminds me of Billy joel song "We didn't start the FIRE!"

Seriouly, I am also a professional boxer and I have been KO my opponents at gym in the first round!

BTW, here is the lyrics of that history ladden song so you may learn from it.

Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray,

South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio

Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television,North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom,

Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"

Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new Queen,

Marciano, Liberace, Santayana good bye

CHORUS

We didn't start the fire

It was always burning since the world's been turning.

We didn't start the fire

No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it.

Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev,

Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc

Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, dacron,

Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock"

Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team,Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland

Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Krushchev,

Princess Grace, "Peyton Place", trouble in the Suez

CHORUS

Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac,

Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, "Bridge on the River Kwai"

Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball,

Starkweather, homicide, children of Thalidomide

Buddy Holly, "Ben Hur", space monkey, Mafia,

Hula hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go

U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy,

Chubby Checker, "Psycho", Belgians in the Congo

CHORUS

Hemingway, Eichmann, "Stranger in a Strange Land",

Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion

"Lawrence of Arabia", British Beatlemania,

Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson

Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex,

JFK blown away, what else do I have to say?

CHORUS

Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again,

Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock,

Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline,

Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan.

"Wheel of Fortune", Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide,

Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz,

Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law,

Rock and Roller cola wars, I can't TAKE it anymore!

We didn't start the fire

It was always burning since the world's been turning.

We didn't start the fire

But when we are gone

It will still burn on, and on, and on, and on...

Seriouly, I am also a professional boxer and I have been KO my opponents at gym in the first round!

Fighting? :D Why be a cyber fighter, go to Muqdishu and knock out Abdullahi Yusef when he comes (but it better be the first round since you boosted).

BTW, here is the lyrics of that history ladden song so you may learn from it.

BTW, please don't share your Eruopean backround with me I'm not really intersted in learning your culture.

OLOL   

Amazing! back then, I was not an "ethnic" Somali and now all of sudden, I am of "European" backgorund! The "Maryooleey" brainpower doesn’t fail to amuse me! where are the Jumamatu's hilarious pictorial emoticons when you need them most!

"Ooyintu Orgiga Ka weyn"

I am really enjoying this!! bravo!!! let me get my Hookah and blended weed....to fire things up!!

OLOL   

and I am STILL Somali/Italian/Canadian/American!! kind international man of mystery!!!

I like this ....it is even getting more hilarious!!

I am STILL Somali/Italian/Canadian/American

So you have 3/4 pegan blood cool, thats quite more than the 1/2 pegan I thought you were. :D

kind international man of mystery!!!

I didn't ask for your perfectmatch.com profile walal. smile.gif

I like this ....it is even getting more hilarious!

:eek: :eek:

I always wanted to be a comidean, but mother insisted I was more than that, so thanks for realizing that (thou it was meant to be funny).

Originally posted by OLOL:

Siyadists cadres will never cease defending their adored chief comrade....Let us not defend maniacs simply because they hail from our immediate clan.

Siyyadist? I've been called many things in life, but I suppose new things always come along. Anyhow, I didn't defend Siyad Barre - and I'm not from his "immediate clan." I said he killed people - but your previous article made him more evil than he really was. Bottomline: As long as Somalia (and today's so-called leaders) continue to plague our nation, no Somali leader will ever amount to Siyad's shadow. Be it Gen Aideed or Col Yeey, Caato or Col Hiiraale! They're all shit compared to Somalia's late strongman!

Originally posted by OLOL:

and I am STILL Somali/Italian/Canadian/American!! kind international man of mystery!!!

Sounds like identity crisis. I'll look through my rollodex for Dr. Phil! :D

OLOL   

No Sky! it is the other way! I was just mocking and sarcastically poking fun of the melodramatic insularity of my Maryooleey nomads! I can't sometimes afford to play the part of the deferential erudite guru. Some characters here seem to take things personally and that is a field day for me to come in and make use of it ....for my own amusement

Sky   

OLOL just keep it cool sxb. Same thing for nomadic activist. Let's keep it real. Lets uphold a level of respect guys.

OLOL just keep it cool sxb. Same thing for nomadic activist. Let's keep it real. Lets uphold a level of respect guys.

Walal it was quite late(time wise) when we were writing all of that stuff and I was quite bored, so I thought just play around on the guy.

Olol no hard feelings I know how sensitive your kind is, once they get mad they'll blow up a building or killing 30 classmates :D

OLOL   

Nomad ...i let you be.... and ignore such rubbish venom you have posted above!

now back to the subject:

The traits that boost the psyche of warlord Yeey are well-known and comprehensive: criminal, mafia, dictator, megalomaniac, irrational, con artist, warlord, despot, tyrant, impostor, buffoon, gangster, just to name a very few. That shows how well charged is the psychological portrait of Warlord Yeey. And a very thorough analysis also shows that it bears an unequivocal resemblance to that of Third-world dictators. A general consensus among Somalis also indicates that Warlord-President Yusuf (Yeey) has unquestionably character traits that resembles those maniacs before him, i.e. Afweeyne and Aideed (Waaw).

And about his so-called southward march will not work as it is impractical. In his ill-defined and deranged masochism, as the principal Somali warlord now in Somalia, Yeey, after amassing arms and ill-gotten wealth from Sana’a and Addis Ababa has convinced his megalomaniac self to start a campaign of divide and rule amongst the residents below the Hiiraan region. Thanks God that the people of Hiiraan region understand this deceptive plot and refused to cooperate. A representative there today told him to quit such ridiculous hallucination and come to Jowhar by air and get inline with the negotiations going on between the two opposing factions of this bogus inept TFG. The "Rep", Mr. Jelle is not only worried about the security of the warlord but is corcerned if Yeey, a feeble octognerian, could survive the long 14 hours trek from Galkacyo to Jowhar.