Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Confessions of a True Somalilander

Originally posted by -MARX-:

oh noble somalilanders rise to the challenge and get your weapons ready to evict the parasites of our ancestorial lands. sheikh **** soul lives amongst us maanta, he is calling us to rise up and defeat the enemies.

MARX waa Ramadan ee ma bahasha soo kabatay caawa ... what's with your drunk rambling ?

Originally posted by -MARX-:

According to reliable sources and intelligence from personal confidantes, there is war brewing in the Somaliland Republic. No better time to declare my allegiance than the present by notifying that I am not actually from Borama but from Berbera. It has been a terrible lie. We have always been the political class in Somaliland and the Somali Peninsula and I am bored of pretending to be a kabo shaag. Somaliland must be cleansed of the parasites that keep it in dark days of the Barre regime. We must think forward my somaliland brothers and sisters and work hard to protect our interest by force if necessary.

As we are speaking, despite being Ramadan – people are arming themselves in far places as Gabiley and arabsiyo for a fair and just course and we are arranging the necessary requirement. After emerging victorious in these noble campaigns, we will concentrate our forces towards the eastern border and also cleanse the land of our ancestors of the cockroaches that have induced the rotting mess that is Sool and Sanaag.

Oh noble Somalilanders this is our destiny.

YEAH!!!! This is what I'm talking about...MARX, that was very insightful. Keep telling it as it is, because the guys can't deny the truth any longer.

You've laid it out for all to see. Now, all they can do is pretend that it isn't so and try ignore that which they already know in their hearts of hearts to be the truth. Preach on. ;)

No better time to declare my allegiance than the present by notifying that I am not actually from Borama but from Berbera. It has been a terrible lie.

and how do we know you are not lying this time again ??? ,,, :D

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Because of Xiddigo and her endless one-person halgan in SOL, I would love to see and visit Awdal one day, Eebba ha idmee.
:D

Lol@ one-person halgan. :D

You are always and forever welcome to our noble land yaa MMA

Sophist   

Marx, you either apologise for calling a clan an insulting name or face a ban which such behavior deserves. You should know better old chap.

The Admin should take an action.

Rules are rules.

S.

Xidigo   

Kabo shaag is not an insult. When his ancestors were barefoot, some people made their own shoes. That's the history lesson he was never taught.

Besides, this verbal shuban is the same thing other clanlanders believe. We knew he was fake but it's good he showed his ugly and ignorant colors for the whole world to see.

Let him show his face around here again. lol.

The Star of Boramaay,

carry on. i am fasting right now. laakin I'll finish what i started last night after i have fed on the money that was meant for the riig in borama.lol

sophist - iska aammuss saxiboow. its not your place to issue threats.

Sophist   

Sophist, young man I am not threatening you but simply pointing out to you that you have broken the rules of SOL. I am telling you it is shame for a young seemingly educated kid like yourself to spew such spleen against a clan.

Hope that helps ;)

S.

oh when the empty threats fail, he gets on his horse and tells me i am good and great. saxiboow, wouldn't it be good for once to be real and to respects ones size and capabilities. I hate snitches. people like you are too busy restricting free speech.

I guess this is not an insult in the referee eyes yaa :

''When his ancestors were barefoot, some people made their own shoes''.

double standards are not nice.

anyway its a lie because we have always had our shoes made in borama to a high standard.

i owe a pair of these, made in a small town near gabiley, inside awdal territory 4.jpg

afur wanaagsan akhyaarta SOL...

Awright, no more Hutu-like, hit-filled spreading of such a hatred. Enough.

[ September 08, 2009, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

Sophist, it don't matter. Now that he's shown his true colours, a little home truth should be enough for our boy Marx. That is, an answer from someone with the same misguided venom from the other side.

Marx have some relative translate this for you, will you? :D

Intaad dunida nooshahay anunbaa, duudka kaa rarane

Dacay adag waxaan kuugu xidhay, daalinbaad tahaye

Haddaan dabarka kaa furi lahayn, amaanu kaa dayno

Duunyadii waraabuhu cuniyo, daayacbaad noqone

Dalanbaabiyahow meel xunbaad, dalaq tidhaahdaane

An excert from Olol Reema compative poetry.