Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

PL's minister of education visits Twin cities!

Waryaa Xiin, I remember you looking for Mr Juxa's contact info, have you met him? He is in town. Reer twin cities, ninkaa ha kaalmeeyo, he is doing a great work.

here

^^Yes brother I met him both publicly (there was a semi public dinner, not the Brain Coyle event posted above) and privately.

I found him very frank about the issues facing the region he came to represent. I also found out that Juxa and I share a hobby of collecting Somali literature. Mar marna odagu waa tuurtaa :D

Emperor   

^Muxuu tuurtaa Biyaha kululbaa? War belo Faroole waan kareebayaa Maamulka ayuu lahaa kuwaas ee waa noo qariyay miyaa :D loool

Emperor   

Hahah Lol, I was only pulling your Macawiis, of course your the literature remark that was quite obvious...

Awowe non Somali territory, why do you ask?

Emperor   

^It's fine, waan kufahmay ee adigaan kaa waalayay

Laakiin mar mar buu tuurtaa xaajadaana waa gashaa ee ogow, afsomaligayga kuma khaladana halkaas :D

Xiinow waa war fiican inaad is aragteen. Saan ka dareemay qoraalka, PL's education system needs a lot of overhauling. Hope you have discussed with him on what is needed to improved and how.

Lol@emperor, waa in Xiin afarreey kugu soo tuuro.

^^^I think the Minsiter has a family here he lived in Colombus Ohio and maybe he was on a personal visit and then met the community.

He was ok, nothing original.