Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Allah Yarhamah -- The General Secretary of UDUB Dies Today

AUN. Samir iyo Imaan to his family. The photos of Muxaafid with Mucaarid standing together always reminds of the built-in civility within the Somaliland society that allows it to prosper and progress in a tough environment.

Ibtisam   

Why is he being buried with the SL flag?. :confused: Subxanallah akhironaah daadka miyaad kaka taab teigaasan. Everyone should make a “will” requesting they have the basic Islamic burial. SL is not going to help in Akhiro. Even the Palestine take off the flag before ciida luugu roogo. May Allah have mercy on him.

Paragon   

^Ask that later.

Alla ya raxma. Samir iyo Iimaan

PS: It's not the Karfan but the sheet of cloth held over the body while it's been moved into the grave.

Ibtisam   

^^^YOu know Walahi I was in shock, till paragon came along, I was ready to fly to Hargisa and "feed iyo frenchii" Shidhouse waan yaabey

Ibtisam   

^^^Now haada luugu oodaanya your leader is scared of a girl from London muxuu Puntiland kaa taari. Ceeb warya before they make a case out of it. I can already see Duke or DQ running with this. :D