Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Allah Yarhamah -- The General Secretary of UDUB Dies Today

Allah Yarhamah ,, the General Secretary of the ruling party, Mr. Ismail Bulaale died this morning in Djibouti.

Mr., Bulaale has been taken to Djibouti yesterday for an illness but suddenly died this morning.

Allah yarhamah and may his family are rewarded by Allah ,,,

Alla Yarhamu,,,, mr Bulaale.. His younger brother Abdi Bulaale is my best friend.... may allah let his soul to rest in peace and give his family SAMIR IYO IIMAN.

Ilaahay naxariisti jano ha ka waraabiyo.

Mr. Bulaale was a heavyweight in the SL politics. I am just wondering what will become of UDUB now? UDUB dhan isaga ayaa laga arki jiray oo meel walba ka doodi jiray.

uugaanta uu lahaa Maxamed Ismaaciil Bullaale, runtii halkan kuma soo kobi karno lakinse haday noo suurtogasho waanu idiin soo gudbin doonaa.

Marxuunku wuxuu ifka kaga tagay tafiirtiisi ah 35 qof.

35 off springs? masha allah odeygu ifka waa ka dhamaystay loool

Nin reer Caynaanshe ah hadii aanu ahayn waa la yaabi lahaa. Laakin reerka waa u caado inay sida jiirka u tarmaan. On average they have 20 kids each.

RedSea   

LOL My Friend 'exRedSea' father had 17 kids and we have 7 in my family! Waan layaabi jiray markasta. Masha Allah.

looooooool@reer caynaanshe ,,, :D:D

I'm a good friend of his Brother, Faysal. I will ask him about his Suugaan and other history and post it here Insha Allah.