Sign in to follow this  
EboniQue

Somalia fighting has killed nearly 400

RedSea   

Pi,

You said why wouldn't they go and fight in empty fields so in that way woman and children woulnd't be hurt in the act. I agree, however, could you come out from hiding behind Xabashi tanks, stand alone and fight with your own strengh. It's utter embrassing to act manly on a force which doesn't belong to you.

Let me know when the Xabashis leave the country, then give the UIC a week, this so called TFG thing would be history. No kidding.

The cowards are the ones who are crying for foreign help. Stand up and fight alone like men.

Pi   

Mujahid, lemme ask you a few questions. Why did the ICU attack the TFG and their allies when they were in Baidoa? Remember the threats about invading Adidi Saba. I mean who knew they would end up using civillians as human sheilds, the poor women, children, and the elderly.

You said the ICU clan would go to an open feild only if the TFG comes by itself without it's Ethiopian or Ugandan allies. So the ICU clan will continue hiding behind children and women as long as the Ethiopians are around? LOL. Is that how scared shi!tless they are of Tigree? What happened to the pre-Bay and Bakool bravado? Guess what. The Ethios aint leavin' any time soon, so they might as well stop hiding behind children and women. Which is better to die fighting an enemy, or die fighting an enemy while putting poor children and women in the line of fire? They should go to the outskirts of the city.

Anywho, dude, check up on the pro-ICU clan websites. Some talk of a truce. Many others mention thousands of Tigree soldiers kusoo qulqulaya Muqdishu. Add two and two together. The army is not coming in Muqdishu to play soccer. We'll see what the next few days brings.

Fabregas   
Originally posted by Pi:

Mujahid, lemme ask you a few questions. Why did the ICU attack the TFG and their allies when they were in Baidoa? Remember the threats about invading Adidi Saba. I mean who knew they would end up using civillians as human sheilds, the poor women, children, and the elderly.

You said the ICU clan would go to an open feild only if the TFG comes by itself without it's Ethiopian or Ugandan allies. So the ICU clan will continue hiding behind children and women as long as the Ethiopians are around? LOL. Is that how scared shi!tless they are of Tigree? What happened to the pre-Bay and Bakool bravado? Guess what. The Ethios aint leavin' any time soon, so they might as well stop hiding behind children and women. Which is better to die fighting an enemy, or die fighting an enemy while putting poor children and women in the line of fire? They should go to the outskirts of the city.

Anywho, dude, check up on the pro-ICU clan websites. Some talk of a truce. Many others mention thousands of Tigree soldiers kusoo qulqulaya Muqdishu. Add two and two together. The army is not coming in Muqdishu to play soccer. We'll see what the next few days brings. [/quote

Make dua for the habashis, day and night, my prediction is that the invasion of Somalia, was the greatest mistake Zenawi ever made, after Eriteria. You will see this materliase with your own eyes. In the meantime, keep on making dua for the Tigrays!

You said why wouldn't they go and fight in empty fields so in that way woman and children woulnd't be hurt in the act. I agree, however, could you come out from hiding behind Xabashi tanks, stand alone and fight with your own strengh. It's utter embrassing to act manly on a force which doesn't belong to you.

Let me know when the Xabashis leave the country, then give the UIC a week, this so called TFG thing would be history. No kidding.

The cowards are the ones who are crying for foreign help. Stand up and fight alone like men.

I Argured it seems a countless amount of times that somali's are among some of the worst people on earth.

These latest Act of genocide perpetrated by the ethopians with the silence of the so called international law abiding community, and celebrated by those who believes in tribe before anything else has confimed all that i already knew.

1. The is no international Law

2. Somali society is fundemantally flawed and needs to head in a new direction.

3. That worst enemies of the somali people are its people and its social fabric.

All these were probelms that could potential have been solved or a start made, a few months ago, with patience good leadership and sincerity.

But now i dont expect anything but more intensified fighting and bloodshed. Some will continue to cheer on the genocide of their people, oh but wait technically speaking they are not their people so it doesnt matter right!

The Silence of alot of nomads that frequent this forum is most disappointing, the cannot be any form of nuetrality, silence when the defeaning noise and fan fair of the tribal, mis-informing and offensive few amounts to nothing less than aggreance.

May Allah have mercy on the poor and weak in Somalia

Kashafa   

Mujaahid Red Sea said this

The cowards are the ones who are crying for foreign help. Stand up and fight alone like men

Tikrey Pi replied

Many others mention thousands of Tigree soldiers kusoo qulqulaya Muqdishu. Add two and two together. The army is not coming in Muqdishu to play soccer. We'll see what the next few days brings.

In other words, we're perfectly happy to let other men do the fighting and dying thing for us. We're not too keen on the dying part, feel me ? We just wanna put Adeer Yey on the kursi. Is that so hard to understand, yaakhay ? Let me simplify it. The Tikreys do the fighting part, the Islamic Courts do the surrendering/dying part, Adeer Yey, and by extension my tribal ego, does the ruling part. So why can't those doggone warriors just march up and line themselves on a open field so that Etho-American jets can strafe them ? Come to think of it, why don't they just commit mass suicide hara-kiri style, isn't that the manly way to go out ? Allow your enemy to kill you so that people can call you manly and heroes ? Or better yet, kill yourself so that you can save face and honour and allat jazz.

Welcome to Idiotic Dhabo-dhilif Logic 101: Nothing is too insane for us.

Pi, I hope you realise how dense you sound. You're welcome, don't even mention it. I'd also like to point out that you concede willing in your reply, that the TFG would not survive a week without Tikrey oxygen support. That's a first and I congratulate you for accepting the obvious. Baby steps, will do nicely at this point.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

quote:Xiinfaniin: There will be another eruption of violence.

would this not mean another 500 hundred "civilions" death? You know what they say, be careful what you wish for.
Yes, more deaths. Dying at least beats the ordeal of living under Ethiopian rule. But mark my words, these civilian deaths and the criminals who have committed them would pay a heavy price.

Elysian   

Originally posted by EboniQue:

Fierce fighting between Ethiopian-backed government forces and Islamic insurgents in Somalia's capital
has killed nearly 400 people — mostly civilians — in the past four days

Ya Allah, bless all mu'meen that suffer!

SONGS OF A NOMAD SON

Is your destiny tied

With only wars?

Must your children

grow under falling bombs?

Must they carry guns

at the age of ten?

Must they grow under the banner

of fear and hate? Must their

brains be painted with pictures

of horror and death?

Must they judge life

Only with the barrel of the gun?

Africa, must the white man

enslave you and rule again?

Is this a vision of mine;

Or what I see is a continent

With warring groups, trying

to cash the foreign aid?

(By Abdirahman Mirreh)

In other words, we're perfectly happy to let other men do the fighting and dying thing for us. We're not too keen on the dying part, feel me ? We just wanna put Adeer Yey on the kursi.

There is actually a word for it; its called FULEYNIMO. The TFG could not face niman rag ah sidooda okale, so they Begged for an ENTIRE country's army to fight for them.

That, a weak govt can ask for help to fight for them is understable, but to have grown azz men cheering and celebrating the achievements and fighting prowess of other men is just plain ,well,punkness. Nin rag kala unaageyo[sorry,ladies] maxaa af somali lagu dhahaa?? Was it Gawaad? :confused:

Ragnimada waa loo kala dhashaa "Baradar", Nacalad baa kutaala xabashada iyo inta raacduba :mad:

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Eebbe ha u naxariisto inta dadweynaha aan waxba galabsan ku geeriyooday, laguna xasuuqay.

Eebboow ummadaada dulman u gargaar.

Amiin ya Rab.