Sign in to follow this  
EboniQue

Somalia fighting has killed nearly 400

Why not fight at open feilds of Bay and Bakool.

whoa! Pi, don't make that suggestion, people of bay and bakool welcomed the government and they don't derserve any wars in return. Also, you speak as if these moryaan are thinking, am afriad just like their reps in sol, they don't think.

Ebyan   

The government told these civilians to vacate their homes as there would be heavy fighting in the area..So whos to blame? The brave warriors who unload bullets behind the cover of women and children or the government who pleaded with these civilians and told them to get out before it was too late?

Pi   

Naxar, no, I was under the impression that there were large empty terrains there. I would never condone fighting amongst women and children, wherever they are.

Anyways, the least these anarachists could do is go to the outskirts of Muqdisho. But no, they want to fight amongst the civillians. Morally shameless creatures.

Pi   

Violet, I bet you the anarachists pleaded with the women and children to stay, while the government urged them to leave. The government cares for it's ppl, unlike these selfish rodents and rascals.

Jacpher   

The government told these civilians to vacate their homes as there would be heavy fighting in the area..So whos to blame?

:D:D:D

Captain, that you are fascinated with war drills and appreciate the sheer power of its machinery is a point that you’ve made many times. Don’t be a broken record now as you need not to repeat yourself adeer. You see Aydiid too was fascinated with the art of killing and how his massive army succeeded driving millions of Somalis from their homes. His concern was liquidating what he thought was an obstacle for peace and stable Somalia. The legacy: the man died in small skirmishes between his sub-sub-clans and left behind a political landscape laden with tribal feuds. Chew that for a second you cyuber hero.

NN, war is inevitable in the current Somali state. And that entails more death and destruction.

For the other cheerleaders: war is not over yet. There may be peace for some weeks or even some months. But it’s war that awaits Somalia and Somalis. I dont like it. I pray for Allah to show us ways to avoid it. But as far as I can tell, it's war.

Xiinow, Waxaa la yidhi, Rag la'aan waxba kuma yeeshee Rag xumaa ku disha

I dont think i need to elucidate further; Please save your galant replies for when its needed. ;)

KEYNAN22   

Why are these pigs fighting among civilians in an urban area? They are cowards that's what they are. Why can't they take this sh!t out in the wilderness and meet the ethiopians and Tfg troops Mano-a-mano like the Eritreans did or the Afghan Pashtuns against the soviet?

The reer Moqdishu have no respect what so ever for their elders, kids and women. Typical! They kill a few ethiopians and drag their bodies for some days of satisfaction and some little show off, but for what cost? like 400 civilians dead just for a handfull of Ethiopians, the imbecils are bombing, shooting and using mortars in their own living room, and some people have the audacity to call them "brave". Nothing bravery about them, only cowards take fight to their home and sacrifice their mothers and sisters in battles to save their pathetic skin.

One would think that they would have learned a lesson from 1993 about fighting in densly populated areas when Americans killed some 1000 Moqdisho residents while losing only 18.

But i guess if you're born as a mindless carcass who can't make a distinction between the head and the @ss then you're doomed to live as one the rest of your life.

But it’s war that awaits Somalia and Somalis. I dont like it. I pray for Allah to show us ways to avoid it

they way to avoid it is very simple XF. These people fighting have to realize that throwing grenades at the government or peacekeepers is not the answer. violence is not the answer. If these people stopping their attacks is not an option, then there are still ways to avoid war. People of xamar have to work with the government to stop this insurgency. if this is not an option, there is one last option; The government and its allience continue with this offinsive until these insurgent disarm or are killed.

Caydiid died for Qabiil,i never fought for no Qabiil though at any one time i won't mind or would never hesitate to execute a qabiil warrior.All the same,don't u think u are confusing things?This is no Civil war,this is a Governmental Drill against a Qabiil Rebel force.The Other side represents the Caydiids that died for their Qabiil and we will send them to exactly where they belong.And yes,over and over again,am forced to repeat myself for fellows like u confuse between Qabiil loyalties and the Collective need of a Government.

As for the war,this war will continue and it will be so untill every block they hide under is burned and until their last one standing falls.Thats a simple truth,the same truth that they refused to accept from the get go,the same truth that we reminded them before our Government engaged with them and the same truth that time and time again,we energetically deliver even with the blows of force.As said else where,somalia will be peaceful and peace will be secured in time.Those mourning characters might aswell stop to mourn and those that await might aswell begin to mourn now for this time,the Drill will hurt more,and its more official than ever.Folks,sleep on that!

It's interesting to note how the dowladdiids boast about the civilian death tolls nowadays, putting on the mask of Human Rights Advocate, considering that the ICU's fightings to over-take the city from the warlords cost about as much lives (if not more) with far less calaacals from these self-proclaimed humanists. How come?:

"The triumph of the Islamic Courts Union over the secular warlords on June 5, following months of fighting that killed more than 300 Somalis, has been seen as a defeat for the United States."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/13/AR2006061301527.html

Jacpher   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

It's interesting to note how the dowladdiids boast about the civilian death tolls nowadays, putting on the mask of Human Rights Advocate, considering that the ICU's fightings to over-take the city from the warlords cost about as much lives (if not more) with far less calaacals from these self-proclaimed humanists. How come?:

Whether it makes any difference for you if Amxaaro maximizes the civilian casualty to 400 or 4,000 of dowlad-diid civilian, it's not ICU fighters that report these numbers, it's Sudan Ali Ahmed, chairman of Elman Human Rights Organization.

Ebyan   

^ That's not the point.

These clan supporters cry and complain about the civilian death toll and blame the TFG for them, but they had nothing to say about the number of civilians who were killed during the ICUs ascendance to power. He's just pointing out the double-standard. smile.gif